Ataques Valientes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ataques Valientes

Buenas a tod@s!

Después de un tiempo jugando a esto, y teniendo todo el mérito de la petadas que he sufrido el amigo Je suis Charlie, hoy me han animado a hacer público como juega nuestro querido top 3, en esta ocasión ayudado por su compañero de de familia el top 21 Leonid@. Quiero pensar que o supongo alguna clase de amenaza, quizás me recupero muy rápido de sus cazadas, o simplemente les divierte dar por saco a un pobre top 177, solamente nos diferencian 13766625 puntos, (aunque esto se viene dando desde que ando en el top 300 y pico).

50 espionajes meticulosamente realizados antes de enviarme estos super ataques una vez descubrieron unos 100 de mis merces

Disfruten del espectáculo!!!! 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

Informe de Batalla: (Leonid@) >>> (Temistocles)
      Sun, 08.02.2015 - 16:48:37

Ronda de batalla 1
      Unidades Cantidad Destruido Cantidad Destruido
      Mercenario 1100 0 0 0
      Scout 0 0 122 122

Recursos Robados
      Armas 0
      Munición 0
      Alcohol 280
      Dólares 0

Informe de Batalla: Je suis Charlie >>> Temistocles
      Sun, 08.02.2015 - 16:12:49

Ronda de batalla 1
      Unidades Cantidad Destruido Cantidad Destruido
      Mercenario 515 0 0 0
      Scout 0 0 3 3

Recursos Robados
      Armas 0
      Munición 0
      Alcohol 726.142
      Dólares 0
    • En el esquive andamos!!! Pa aburrirme a mi no les queda nada jajajajaja tuve el record de levantadas tras petas en mi época de ogamero jajajajaja. Era simplemente que tuvieran su cuota de pantalla en el foro sus pedazo de ataques con robo de alcohol para la fiesta correspondiente jejejejeje. Un saludo! Y aprovecho para agradecer a DIOSNADAL que, sin saberlo, en su momento escacho a alguno que me andaba jodiendo :thumbsup:
    • I do not know Leonida attacked you, it's a coincidence lol I think also it looks like me fridges ^^ :saint:

I've attacked only for resources, I regularly scan the rankings, to find $$, how you can be active while you have not taken a single point between Saturday 16h and Sunday 14h ???? X/

I've never seen it lol 8|

An active guy who takes 0 pts for a day but dodge attacks ! Dios taught you to play ? :thumbsup:
      "Certains ont l'air honnête, mais quand ils te serrent la main, tu as intérêt à recompter tes doigts." [Coluche]
    • loool Shaggy et leonida :thumbsup:

He prefer this kind of RC mdr

Rapport de Combat: XXXXXXX (-Nell-) >>> XXXXXX (Temistocles)

Tour de combat 1
      Troupes Numéro Détruit Numéro Détruit
      Casseur 0 0 1 1
      Transporteur 0 0 41 37
      Tireur d'élite 0 0 9 8
      Mercenaire 143 13 69 63
      Assassin 0 0 53 48

Tour de combat 2
      Troupes Numéro Détruit Numéro Détruit
      Transporteur 0 0 4 4
      Tireur d'élite 0 0 1 1
      Mercenaire 130 0 6 6
      Assassin 0 0 5 5

Ressources Emportées
      Armes 751.849
      Munitions 751.849
      Alcool 476.080
      Dollars 21.442
    • 1. Find $$ with scout to all the buildings and going to crack the one that has mercenaries
      2. 515 mercenaries for 726.142 alcohol good $$
      3. You´re hunting me since i started the game, is not a problem, I only tell how brave you are
      4. How I play, how I grow it's my problem (look the trainings pts)

But it´s a good excuse for a top 2 of the game, "I´m looking for $" hahahahahahahaha with your building points you don´t need my money, try another one.

So i know you and your people will hunt me so i let you know i´ll on holidays for a few time, the exam first, ;) but i´ll you know when i come back don´t be afraid
    • We attack not for the same reasons ^^

You attack the noob to fart mercenary, we are attacked to find the $$ ^^

The guys think it is criticizing everyone on the forum or by going to pick mushrooms one does mercenaries 300 per day ... They are funny them, they will see well the day they begin to play :thumbsup:
      "Certains ont l'air honnête, mais quand ils te serrent la main, tu as intérêt à recompter tes doigts." [Coluche]
    • Temistocles wrote:

1. Find $$ with scout to all the buildings and going to crack the one that has mercenaries
      2. 515 mercenaries for 726.142 alcohol good $$
      3. You´re hunting me since i started the game, is not a problem, I only tell how brave you are
      4. How I play, how I grow it's my problem (look the trainings pts)

But it´s a good excuse for a top 2 of the game, "I´m looking for $" hahahahahahahaha with your building points you don´t need my money, try another one.

So i know you and your people will hunt me so i let you know i´ll on holidays for a few time, the exam first, ;) but i´ll you know when i come back don´t be afraid

loool

I have nothing to do if you are regularly inactive ^^ X/

All this doesn't explain how is it possible that you don't take 1 pts in 24 hours ?(

Not is allowed double-post.
      Next time edit your previous message or I will be considered spam and I will have to punish you.

DemoN wrote:

18. - It is not allowed to make two consecutive posts in the same thread. If the edition of the previous post is not possible (e.g. because he has reached the character limit for a post), you should contact PREVIOUSLY a Moderator or SMod.

Edited by: EmptysMiss

The post was edited 1 time, last by EmptysMiss ().

• Don´t lie NELL you canceled your atack and I have evidences hahahahaha

I'm agree with you on some points and i repect your opinion, I think it's part of the game "chop" when "David" survives to "Golliat" but i won´t stand lies so Nell .... you know. The go can look the attacks and I've our conversation [Blocked Image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mordmays2ivc5wk/Sin t%C3%ADtulo.jpg?dl=0];)
    • I never had 130 merces at the old acount . . . my best number it 150 right now hahahah maybe there is another attack ;) so ...

Not is allowed double-post.
      Next time edit your previous message or I will be considered spam and I will have to punish you.

DemoN wrote:

18. - It is not allowed to make two consecutive posts in the same thread. If the edition of the previous post is not possible (e.g. because he has reached the character limit for a post), you should contact PREVIOUSLY a Moderator or SMod.

Edited by: EmptysMiss

The post was edited 1 time, last by EmptysMiss ().

• Temistocles wrote:

Don´t lie NELL you canceled your atack and I have evidences hahahahaha

I'm agree with you on some points and i repect your opinion, I think it's part of the game "chop" when "David" survives to "Golliat" but i won´t stand lies so Nell .... you know. The go can look the attacks and I've our conversation [Blocked Image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mordmays2ivc5wk/Sin t%C3%ADtulo.jpg?dl=0];)

You're going to answer the question one day ???

You open a topic and behind you dodges questions about managing your account ... If you want to put you in the light, and have the applause of the people because you dodged an attack, it is necessary that you assume up the end !

Why 0 pts in 24 hours ? Explain
    • 0 point in 24 h because:

1. I was gathering resources for a training
      2. I was studiying, and I grow up my buildings in blocks that takes some time that i didn´t have
      3. Before that 24h hours and after this 24 hours the acount grows
      4. After the ban that i had the acount grows about 8-10k pts

There you have your answer

The topic was opened at the bar no in hof or other atacks because was funny look 2 top taking my alcohol once more. Yoy hunted me a lot of times good for you! You´re a big player! Nice! TOP 2 Great I guess you had to work hard for it but IT´S a GAME i was chopping but looks that it hurts you. I´m sorry you can come now and hunt me once more and then post it
    • Nell i told it because i was thinking that you posted a fake of this morning attackm anyway i don´t rember it if you have it nice! AND YES! I prefer yours because was between similar ranking players (more fun in my opinion) so I APOLOGIZE here in public i dont have any problem to do it. Anyway i look that bothered much this issue but i play for fun and it seem like the 90% of the server knows it.

I APOLOGIZE ONCE MORE NELL