Pinned Stiddari Changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do u look on the idea of starting a new monthly 15x faster server and determine winners on the end of each months ? it will create an opportunity for exp players who left this server at some point to be back in game , and boost the motivation of new ones (also for 70% of this server with average accounts) ...But it has to include new strategical changes , so that the time spent on this game will not be the main factor which will determine the strongest acc , the player will need more to "think " , rather than just cliicking the buttons ...
      And all these expected changes would be implemented to the new server...
      cause I don't see a point in continuing this one , a few players already got the huuuge advantage and it kills the motivation of the new players and others...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xplorer ().

• Xplorer wrote:

How do u look on the idea of starting a new monthly 15x faster server and determine winners on the end of each months ? it will create an opportunity for exp players who left this server at some point to be back in game , and boost the motivation of new ones (also for 70% of this server with average accounts) ...But it has to include new strategical changes , so that the time spent on this game will not be the main factor which will determine the strongest acc , the player will need more to "think " , rather than just cliicking the buttons ...
      And all these expected changes would be implemented to the new server...
      cause I don't see a point in continuing this one , a few players already got the huuuge advantage and it kills the motivation of the new players and others...

I think thats a pretty good idea, with some good features it could be pretty fun and maybe even in the future some other servers with diferent time frames and speeds, maybe it would be more interesting than just one never ending server.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • RaVenC wrote:

Newbie Protection: Why should this be adjusted? What kind of adjustments?

Sorry had forgoten about this.
      I speak about my personal opinion i do not know about others...

Since the server has advanced so much, now the protection system is too high, meaning that a player for example can be attacked and when he has 0 points those bigger players can steal farm him daily and not let him grow... intentionaly the newbie protection is for 2 reasons.
      1. Protect those ne players 2. Protect those after a battle.
      But the system is not protecting those that need to recover after a battle.

RaVenC wrote:

Alliance Buildings / Researches ( idea by @robbyatmlc ) is something i really like. But thats something that should be discussed in another, separate thread. Perhaps we can install a alliance cashbox to collect the needed resources for one building / research. This cashbox can be related with the new war system. So you are able to steal resources from alliance cashbox etc ( some percent ) and the reward of the war is send to the cashbox.

RaVenC wrote:

Possibility to see Attacks to/from Alliance members: Also something we can discuss about and a great idea.

RaVenC wrote:

Territory Wars: A good idea, but there also another separate thread needed, to give this a closer look

If anyone would like to create those 3 threads that ravenc mentioned above to discuss any ideas they are welcome, since it hasnt been done yet. If no one wants to ill do it in some days.

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    • KaRmA wrote:

If you have nothing to say that will help you are just helping for this to end and there is no point you post here, so please lets work together.

DiosNadal wrote:

Aca es donde vienen a llorar los que no saben jugar ?? Cambiar lass reglas a estas alturas es una total injusticia,solo por los lloricas que no saben jugar

Porque no te andas tu a llorar a otro lado que no queremos inutiles aqui...
      Ya cansas con tanta mierda que hablas.

EDIT: Me habia olvidado
      Que opinas sobre borrar cuentas? Buena tactica, la deberiamos utilizar todos ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stv3N ().

• Es solo importante lo que piensas tu ?? No se puede pensar distinto a un pollito que le salta la prepotencia de adentro madre mia,mira que no eres el dueño del juego,eres un simple peon,comprate una vida

Por cierto mejor tactica es volver a crear edificios con la proteccion de noobs para que no te ataquen jajaja exelente tactica karma enseñanos mas de tu inteligencia
    • What do you think about something like a attack protection for 1 to 2 weeks, when a player loss a huge* amount of points.
      When this attack protection comes into force, no one will be able to start new attacks to this player ( already running attacks will be processed ) until:
      • this 1 to 2 weeks are over OR
      • the player starts attacks by his own
      So players who lost points have a short time span where they are able reorganize and can build a new defense.

* needs to be determined how much in %
    • Love the Idea RavenC. I think that an attack that does more than 50% damage deserves a week rebuild. But perhaps there should be a 24 hour countdown before that happens, so say a player can make the big hit, then follow up with all the sides immediately, but has a timetable they can do it in... Perhaps this should also be removed during war...
    • txoni wrote:

nice idea ravenc

but if you are protected and you attack, you lose the protection

Yes, as I've wrote in the "bullet list" ;)
      The % limitation that this attack protection will start, will be determined with the total points of an player. So this won't start when a player build one unit, and let it killed by a friend.
      Its also possible to start this attack protection with a 24hrs delay.
    • If the player still got the motivation to play , he doesn't need any protection or stuff to recover , that's not gonna change anything ...

the wise idea would be to open the new server with 10-15x speed (for upgrades and Attacks, like that speed server , but with less speed) This will also bring back those experienced players who left ...you can add stuff like rewards for battles and competitions too then...
    • It is a good idea, would help a lot to prevent abuse, but I think it is not the most important.
      the biggest problem we have is the excessive abuse by members of the top, and that's what we should resolve to revive the game.
      the main thing for me is to change the ratio of% mission speed and cost of it.
      and could also be something like attacks family, where a family can put his troops together and directing an attack on a player who individually is out of reach.
      Another option is to station troops in buildings of allied players to help defend a building (this only for a period of one hour maximum, so we avoid that people hide their troops)
    • I like all of those ideas Empty, but I think from a programers standpoint, the topic that RavenC jumped in on is a much simpler change in the short term, while your great ideas are more like new features to add with update. I sense RavenC has a large collection of projects for our game, without the time to complete them, instead of a lack of concern for the imbalance.
    • I agree on the both mentioned above.
      One is a short term solucion and the other a long term.

How about instead of a time period something a bit more complicated, im not sure how complicated this would make it.
      Lets say when a player losses 50% of his troops he will go into protection mode after 24h then with a simple formula it can control his growth, so he can not overpass a % and if he grows less than % daily he will lose the protection.

I think the idea is good, but i see that maybe some user will use it to farm lots to take advantaje.
      It should be a protection that protects them while there down, but after recovering % they can defend them selves without problems so there is no need of the protection mode.

• As an idea it seems to me good , for thus avoids the leeches that take advantage of the fact that a player be down to attack , and then when the player returns, cry like babies not to be attacked !

As part of losing the protection by attacking , I think it should be better analyzed , because as we all know , to go back to skyrocket we have to farm , so we have to attack . A rule where attacks only with carriers , are not considered attacks on the protection period can be is created.
    • Well it would be unfair that you can attack but others can not attack you.
      So i understand the simple rule that if you attack you lose your protection.

In other games iv played, as long as you dont kill troops you will not lose protection, this can be an other simple rule.
      I find it complicated to prepare a rule/formula that would allow you to attack but not to be attack.

Remember that the pushing rule allows you to be pushed by a higher ranked player, so maybe this can be a good play for team strategy, when one is down other members help him and so on....

• The best thing in my opionon would be to limit the server-time. I don't have any idea if it should be 2 or 3 years or whatever but this would give this game a "goal". Right now everybody is getting bored of just building, attacking sometimes and waiting for changes and slowly the whole server is leaving. You only have to define who would be the "winner" at the end. Just points would be stupid in my eyes. Maybe title points, but then you had to change the system because right now not the most active or best but the most inactive/smaller player bashing guys are on the top. (No offense my beloved french dudes and dudettes).

But most important: More interaction with the community. If you don't have the time TELL US. A weekly or at least monthly post about the work progress would be nice. You didn't even react to my post to you. And don't tell me it were so many important messages, the community is way to small for that.

Sharing the work would help. Not the programming, I do understand that you don't let anyone touch your code. But maybe you could build a taskforce. Not the Gos but guys you pick by hand who seem to be reasonable/serious enough for such a thing. And let this taskforce figure out what changes are needed. Stay in contact with them, tell them your ideas. Maybe a short meeting once a week. Get 10 people together and it would make your life more easy and your game better ;)

greetings