Pinned Stiddari Changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There are some really good ideas between all of us, but now the hard work is to find the best.
      Iv liked all the last ideas, but this one from @MoinMoinsen, some sort of system that prozes who is the winner.

I think that it does not matter if the server is never ending or limited, in the end those that leave will probably still leave since it would be the same stuff all over again.... for example a weekly a monthly reward system, this would show a winner more often without the need of limiting the server, a battle system much more defined, ah war system... if all the important aspects of the game have a good system to control them, well this game should take some shape.

For example say there is a battle system the more equal the raito the bigger the prize, but if you attack 4 players with 1/4 points they would en with the same reward.... this things should be planned properly.

Now on the other subject, @RaVenC is a hard guy to understand, those that have worked with him will understand, it apears he does not care and does not read but he does, he has thought ideas in his head but i imagen it must be frustrating that he does not have the time to develop Stiddari more, because he has some great ideas that eventually will make Stiddari Unique and not like any other game, the problem is time.

Im not defending him, i know its simple just to post, good idea... but we do not live his life and must respect him.
      On the other hand, you are right its a good idea to have someone that can inform of whats happening, for example i have access to roadmap and that is why iv allways been informed.

I know that he deployed the bug fix for distance between buildings recently, i know he is working on the combat system for U4K (that would allow modifieres in stiddari) but he works on diferent features when he has spare time, so it is hard to know everything he is working on since it appears on the roadmap once he has completed the feature.

But i agree it would be very usefull that a team is prepared to help him so Stiddari does not appear abandoned.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • I think there is indeed a difference in limited or not. Just a little example: Right now im struggeling how high i should push my boss office. At the start i wanted to push it two 250 on the mains and 222 on the side buildings. But that would have just a positive influence in a total game time of I think 5 years. But now i don't know how long this server is gonna be open with the amount of leaving guys. I can't calculate what would be a good number. If you have a limited server time you can calculate right from the beginning. I understand that also on a limited server the people might leave after 1,5 years but I would know how long the server is open anyways. Not like now. And I think a "real goal" would motivate more people than the unlimited thing.

And a reward system wouldn't show winners but imbalance the game. Because stiddari is already "be active and win". You have to make sure not to loose the players that don't have the amount of time like farming 24/7. And if you implement a reward system the gap would just grow bigger.

And I don't want to disrespect Ravenc or live his life. Im pretty fine with mine^^. I just want to show, that he needs to share tasks, even if its communicating with the community.
    • DiosNadal wrote:

P.D: karma que pena me da ver que el que le pone me gusta a tus comentarios eres tu XD

Le pongo me gusta amis comentarios porque estoy aburrido de mi acosador.
      Solo por joderle y no aparezca un -1 :D

Ami lo que me da lastima es que estes aqui todo el dia llorando y encuanto pierdes tus tropas borras todos los edificios y no haces ningun intento por ayudar a mejorar el server y siga adelante, eres de los que esta ayudando a que este desaparezca.
      Como iras a alimentar tu ego si no tienes Stiddari :whistling:
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • As @KaRmA wrote, my time is very limited at the moment. The end phase of my studies for computer science started, and there's a lot to do at work at the moment. So my spare time is very rare.
      I've planned a lot for the future of stiddari and my other games.

For example:
      • a complete rework of alliances ( improved alliance configuration, including name change, ranks etc )
      • circular alliance messages
      • support tab to contact the GO's ingame, including an different, improved IP-Sharing report
      • source re factoring of some old game code
      • player ignore list for messages
      • trade mission for trading with other players ( or another market system, not completely sure about it )
      • rework of the chat, to be able to chat directly with alliance members and some other cool stuff
      • warning when you'll start a attack what will count as bashing ( could be a bit tricky since there are some different bash rules in all 3 games :S )
      • Account change / release, ingame and on community page
      • Premium account ( to finance the servers a bit, Its a money sink X( )
      • ingame combat simulator and some other calculators as premium feature
      • ingame war system for alliances ( including determine the winning alliance and some rewards for winning )
      • some highscore changes
      • map improvements ( perhaps including sector pendant benefits )
      • ingame news, which will disappear when you've read it or clicked a close button behind
      • possibility to cancel troops under construction ( but the amount of resources you'll get back for canceling will be maximum 75% )
      • combat system rework for modifier combat system ( for some new servers )

And some other cool game improvements we'll figure out with the community :)

In future i will change my update handling a bit too. At the moment i collect some features and bug fixes and will deploy all of this when i think its enough for a new version.
      In next time i think i will deploy, when a smaller amount of tickets was resolved. When it contains a feature, the 2nd number will increase, when its bugfixes only, the 3rd number will be increased.
      When I'm done with my planned code rework, we will jump to version 1.0.0 :)

Please discuss and suggest new feature for the game. I will read it ( you'll probably won't see it ) and it will be part of the game when i and the community like it.