Proposition de modification de la règle sur le BASHING

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Proposition de modification de la règle sur le BASHING

Voici un extrait de la règle sur le bashing:

§4 Bashing
      Définition / Interdiction:
      Est considéré comme « bashing » plus de 5 attaques sur le même bâtiment dans une période de 24H; « L’espionnage » est exempté et non considéré comme une attaque. Pour être considérée comme de « l’espionnage », l’attaque doit être faite avec les unités appelées « Espion » .

Les tentatives d’espionnage utilisant d’autres unités que les « espions » sont considérées comme des attaques normales.

La plupart du temps l'unité "Assassin" est utilisé pour espionner. Dans ce cas, je propose que l'on considère dorénavant comme un espionnage une attaque avec :
      - les unités "Espions"
      - les unités "Assassin" à une seule condition: que l'attaque soit faite avec un seul et unique assassin.

Cela donnerait la règle suivante:

§4 Bashing
      Définition / Interdiction:
      Est considéré comme « bashing » plus de 5 attaques sur le même bâtiment dans une période de 24H; « L’espionnage » est exempté et non considéré comme une attaque. Pour être considérée comme de « l’espionnage », l’attaque doit être faite avec les unités appelées « Espion » ou "Assassin" uniquement s'il est seul. Les tentatives d’espionnage utilisant d’autres unités que les « espions » ou avec plus d'un assassin sont considérées comme des attaques normales.
    • Something interesting to consider.
      When only one Scout is sent, it is considered as a "Spy".
      It would help a bit more so there are more battles, considering players could send more attacks.

Translated by Google

Quelque chose d'intéressant à considérer.
      Lorsqu'un seul Scout est envoyé, il est considéré comme un "espion".
      Il aiderait un peu plus donc il ya plus de batailles, considérant joueurs pourrait envoyer plus d'attaques.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • I agree.

But I think we have enough attacks to don´t "make" bashing (+5 attacks per building and the burst). If this would change I think we should change the bashing to +4 attacks.

For this ideas its better to write in English (then @RaVenC and every users can read). I try to translate your post.

Guigui wrote:

Here is a part of the rule about the bashing:

§4 Bashing
      Définition / Prohibition:
      It is considered bashing more than 5 attacks within 24 hours to the same building; usual "espionage" is exempt and doesn't count as an attack. To be considered as "espionage" should be made by using the attack troop called "Spy". The attempting of making the "espionage" using the attack unit "Scout" (or any other unit) is considered as a regular attack.

Most of the time the unit "Assassin/Scout" is used to spy. In this case, I suggest that it is now considered as a spy with an attack:
      - Units "Spies"
      - The "Assassin/Scout" units on one condition: that the attack is done with a single assassin/scout.

This would give the following rule:

§4 Bashing
      Définition / Prohibition:
      It is considered bashing more than 5 attacks within 24 hours to the same building; usual "espionage" is exempt and doesn't count as an attack. To be considered as "espionage" should be made by using the attack troop called "Spy". or "Assassin/Scout" only if use one. The attempting of making the "espionage" using the attack with another different unit or using more than one assassin/scout is considered as a regular attack.
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
    • The only BUT I can think of is that people without mercenaries can get seriously bashed by a single assassin... While players usually aim for mercenaries without wasting time to build any other troop but carriers, now they will have to do some troops to defend against countless attacks with assassins... With the scouts, I agree 100%, if someone can't defend against a single scout it has serious problems xD
      Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014
      Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014
    • FenixDown wrote:

The only BUT I can think of is that people without mercenaries can get seriously bashed by a single assassin... While players usually aim for mercenaries without wasting time to build any other troop but carriers, now they will have to do some troops to defend against countless attacks with assassins... With the scouts, I agree 100%, if someone can't defend against a single scout it has serious problems xD

There is a protection for player without mercenaries no?
    • FenixDown wrote:

The only BUT I can think of is that people without mercenaries can get seriously bashed by a single assassin... While players usually aim for mercenaries without wasting time to build any other troop but carriers, now they will have to do some troops to defend against countless attacks with assassins... With the scouts, I agree 100%, if someone can't defend against a single scout it has serious problems xD

Then we can change the Guigui´s definition:

If you use the scout/assassin to spy a player = no bashing
      If you use one or more scouts/assassins to kill troops = count to bashing
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
    • FenixDown wrote:

Now is when the modification for newbie protection is needed.

Bouhbouh wrote:

There is a protection for player without mercenaries no?

There is a newbie protection, but it does not matter if they have or do not have mercenaries.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • @Bouhbouh It is a newbie protection that last for a week I guess, not enough I think. Someone with good mercenaries will have better assassins too compared to someone without mercenaries, allowing an indefinite number of assassins attacks (one single assassin attacks) could turn out in a bashing slugfest. Lets remeber that assassins is a tier below mercenaries so anyone defending from assassins will need assassins too, a lot more in this case.
      Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014
      Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014
    • No estoy de acuerdo 100%, esto impediría contraataques y emboscadas, y podemos enviar cientos de exploradores sin límite. ya más que suficiente con ráfagas de ataques.

ademas, un scout mata a un transportista si o 2 si estos estan solos, entonces eso no se puede considerar espionaje. sin duda el scout ataca, desde ningun punto de vista se puede comparar con un espia

I disagree 100%, this would prevent counterattacks and ambushes, and we can send hundreds of scouts with no limit. already more than enough with bursts of attacks

also a scout kills a carrier if or 2 if these are alone, then it can not be considered espionage. certainly the scout attacks, from any point of view can be compared to a spy

The post was edited 1 time, last by EMPTY ().

• Truth does not understand why try to change things in the game that are already installed and a year ago we came playing it well, the game definitely have to improve, but with improvements veneficien all and not to some and not to the greatest, this change hurts smaller as the scout can kill troops if they are transport and the spy never kills troops leave everything like this, who wants to spy using spy, or revenc permanently remove scout troops, before playing scout and we played without equal.
      Sorry for my English use google traslate
    • EMPTY wrote:

No estoy de acuerdo 100%, esto impediría contraataques y emboscadas, y podemos enviar cientos de exploradores sin límite. ya más que suficiente con ráfagas de ataques.

ademas, un scout mata a un transportista si o 2 si estos estan solos, entonces eso no se puede considerar espionaje. sin duda el scout ataca, desde ningun punto de vista se puede comparar con un espia

I disagree 100%, this would prevent counterattacks and ambushes, and we can send hundreds of scouts with no limit. already more than enough with bursts of attacks

also a scout kills a carrier if or 2 if these are alone, then it can not be considered espionage. certainly the scout attacks, from any point of view can be compared to a spy

I think the same as empty!! With a scout you usually kill 1 or 2 transport, and don´t give any information about resources. We must think that, when one send 1 scout to one building, if the defender don´t have troops, the scout only says which resource aren´t safe if there are only 1 or 2 resources (ammo/munition/alcohol/dollar), if the defender have more or less, the scout will not give you any information. So finally they only help us to destroy or give urgency information, but they don´t spy... and for me, the urgency information, must be paied, minimum counting the attack.