Resources StockExchange

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Resources StockExchange

Dears,

With the lacking of farms, why not build an Ingame stock exchange, where you can buy/change resources according to the demand and offer rates?

Example:

We have the 3-6-1 accepted rate, but if for some mysterious case dollars start to appear from the trees and the server become flood of them? Will this exchange rate fair?

My ideia is just create something where we can easily buy resources....For instance why want to buy dollars to a rate 5 ammo to 1, but currently it is at 5,5 ammo to 1 dollars, so I would be able to place an order of my rate and when the value (if reach that rate) of my placed order rate is achieved I would buy it....

What do you guys think?
  • Mate, is just an idea....

If you don't like it, don't like... I really don't care about your opinion....

If I am a noob, maybe I am, maybe I am not...who cares? I am here playing for having fun, I am not here because I am a frustrated kid that spends its time in front of a PC between wanking and "stiddaring".

Please grow, and accept opinions, If you don't agree, just explain why and instead of walking around killing carriers with 1million scouts, try to find some ways to develop the game in order to not die as vendetta servers died before...
  • You should figure out what alliance your in: 192 Joca_B [*BADBOYS] pt 36.160 128.812 102.847 267.819 33

This alliance is known as "Noobs." Your title is in relationship to the ally you joined.

You begged the whole top of the sever to help you play, even after being told to stop by several. The rest of us, used our friends when we joined. You think you deserve to be special, and its ok to push everyone else to change for you, when we all play the game as is. Yes there are things that need to be changed, but as someone who hasnt put ANY effort into being responsible for your own growth, we are tired of hearing it right now. Give it a break for a week, gawd.
  • Again, I asked all the TOP100 for help, some did other attack me, others did not care and just ignore me. Everyone is free to act as they want, I start the server several time after everyone is normal to want to grow faster in order to be competitive, i do not see any problem with that. You can ask all the guys that played in the Portuguese servers (I never played together with non of them) I was always fair and I helped loads of guys when I had strong accounts. I even was serve2 GO.

Now, if you want to have a server with 100 guys, you just need to start attacking noobs, as you call them, and in less than a month you will take all the joyful of play of 90% of the players. But is your decision, as mine is if someone ask me for help and if I can Help, I WILL HELP, easy.

About the suggestions, if you don't like them please ignore them or ask forum administrator to create a rule where you are allowed to not be able to see my posts. The last time I checked, I was living in a free country, so I will give my ideas whenever I want.

About badboys being noobs, is your opinion, I do not share it with you.....
  • DragonsNR stands for dragons noob rules. Talk to your ally. They are self proclaimed noobs, I only reiterate that sentiment. I joined late as well, as did many. And I asked for the help of my family, just as I have helped them as well later on. I did not beg the server for their resources. Even after being asked to stop, you continued to ask everyone on top100. You act like a beggar. Then you declare war with another alliance using other peoples resources, and talk big.

Youve joined an ally my family has unresolved beef with. You are a target for that. As you like to say, free world.
  • Mate, do not spam....

If you don't like the ideia, give your opinion in constructively way....everyone accept critics

If you don't have nothing to say about this topic, please go spam for the correct place....

Again, I think this would be a nice idea, not only for noobs, but also, for guys in the TOP10 that have some resources in excess and other lacking....Is just an ideia to improve the game....
  • Cesc wrote:

Sounds interesting, but i dont think server will become overflow with dollars, so propably noone will give up dollars and everyone would want dollars.

Maybe and probably, but for instance would be easier to find someone to sell your ammo even to a 10 to 1 rate, for instance.... With that the price of exchanging rate would be always fair and equal for everyone, according to de server demand and offer...
  • Maybe, but you would still be able to rob other guys, the essence of the game....

Basic if you want to trade, trade if you want to rob send your spys around :) But why not rob ammo to change after for dollars ? :)

Or you need some weapons for a research immediatly, why not change ammon for weapons ?

Is just an ideia, and if accepted it of course need to follow some rules...
  • good idea, but one have to think about it mor complex...

for example it would be easy to save ressources with a stock exchange.
    e.g. you have much Armour and Weapons you can change it to some Dollar quickly to save yourself from farming attacks.

at least the time to send an get ressources with this stock exchange should be the same as if you send troops to carry ressources from A to B
  • This "Idea" was given a very long time ago, i cant remember and too lazy to look for it, not sure if its here or in Team section.
    As far as i know, our programer is very busy and has many other updates to Finnish before this... he is trying to first acomplish those updates with essential features before improving more Stiddari. He did say that in a future he would add a Marketplace, but nothing was discussed about the function because there is much to do before that happens.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • I did read "With the lacking of farms..." and stopped reading LOL - I guess you don't have the time to "farm" the thousands of inactive buildings on the whole server (low gain and time consuming but easier than active targets) and you are tired of asking for resources?

Well sorry for that, back on topic, it is hard to find someone who is willing to part from dollars because it is really easy to get arms and ammunition by farming (be it inactive or active) and if you think that a extreme trade ratio can accomplish this, then post in the Resources Trade sub-forum and see for yourself. I think there are other improvements more critical to the game and if you are arguing about the life and activity of the server, improving and automatic anti-bashing rule (huge accounts attacking beginners accounts) is way more important in that aspect, there is a topic about it somewhere.

BTW. I'm in the top 10 and I don't have resources in excess, I work my @ss off to keep there, farming and with a lot of activity :P
    Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014
    Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014

The post was edited 1 time, last by FenixDown ().

• The majority of us on this server have earned where we are. Not begged people that tell us to stop doing so over and over and over. There is already a tool for this in the forum, but it has died because, as fenix said, there is plentiful ammo/weap to farm, and a shortage of dollars. This is important to keeping the server from getting out of hand. Post in the forum about the trades you want to make. Shit, even though I dislike you, ill make trades with people that post on the forum something that I need.

Theres faaaaar too many things that need to be addressed that I know RavenC is focusing on. This is an "idea" that comes from other games systems, and probably wont be a priority until this game has found its own balance and unique design that Raven is working on. In the meantime, maybe asking the GO's for a way they can monitor and allow those 10:1 type trades so that they arent just a way to PUSH.