TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT!

From this moment I don't make part of the Stiddari's Staff any more.

I've been in this project since April 2013, but once that the game is already translated by me in English, Spanish and Portuguese, Game Rules are in the place, Forum Rules are in the place, Forum sections and configuration are set, the game images are made and looking good, publicity enough was made in browsergames websites, in youtube with a video, in a facebook page created for the game and the Moderators' Team is built, The GO's Team is built... and so on... the Game Administrator and Project Owner informed me today that I doesn't need my services any more.
    The things are done, and he decided that my goals have been accomplished and make the decision of "terminating" and "release me" from my responsibilities as Staff Member.

So what is important to inform is that, from now on,
    - issues about the Game please contact the Game Operator ( @EMPTY ), one of the Trial GOs ( @Menes or @Iba ) or in last instance the Game Administrator ( @RaVenC )
    - issues about the Forum please contact the Super Mod ( @NaHuaL )

My respectful farewell to the Community with more race, and to the best warriors ever made in the history of the Browsergames.
    Love you all and thanks for helping this "Dream" come true.

Best regards for all the Game players and Forum users.
    ;)