K-remora [Lucky] Vs t[x]0n1 [OCB]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Loh mah imxtnt de ezta bataya: Sacha, ereh hun acohonao!! por lo menoh ezo, ha quedado claro pal que no lo zupieze... (que creo q eran pocoz...)

Por lo demá, k-remora bien atacao, aunq q pena q tngs q prdr tu tropah por un compañero al q ze le ha llenao el pañal...

txoni, defensa cojonuda!! eres grande si señor!! ahora cuidado con las ratas de mar, q son las peores!!=)
    • Stop !!
      Every time I hear new rules interpretations and players who find excuses for everything. The truth is that I do not have time to go to the forum, so, a few friends, publish for me and then, I had already put him in the crosshairs from a week, because you attacked my friends, don sacha and menes. Lucky for you, because, you have been avoiding four my attacks.....you has withdrew before. But your fate was sealed. Everyone has their own goals. You are looking for Sacha, I was looking for you, may be sacha is looking for one another. This is the game. You were not paying attention, you have not seen my satellite. You have good mercenaries, congratulations. Good reconstruction for us !!
      P.s. Coward are those unfair and impartial.
    • Remora wrote:

Stop !!
      Every time I hear new rules interpretations and players who find excuses for everything. The truth is that I do not have time to go to the forum, so, a few friends, publish for me and then, I had already put him in the crosshairs from a week, because you attacked my friends, don sacha and menes. Lucky for you, because, you have been avoiding four my attacks.....you has withdrew before. But your fate was sealed. Everyone has their own goals. You are looking for Sacha, I was looking for you, may be sacha is looking for one another. This is the game. You were not paying attention, you have not seen my satellite. You have good mercenaries, congratulations. Good reconstruction for us !!
      P.s. Coward are those unfair and impartial.

pues lo que deciamos nosotros... sacha estaba acojonado, y tu le salvas el culo, exponiendo el tuyo... llamalo como quieras, pero eso aqui se llama cobarde, ya que el resultado si se hubiese atrevido él, hubiese sido mas o menos parecido...
    • aldo wrote:

Loh mah imxtnt de ezta bataya: Sacha, ereh hun acohonao!! por lo menoh ezo, ha quedado claro pal que no lo zupieze... (que creo q eran pocoz...)

Por lo demá, k-remora bien atacao, aunq q pena q tngs q prdr tu tropah por un compañero al q ze le ha llenao el pañal...

txoni, defensa cojonuda!! eres grande si señor!! ahora cuidado con las ratas de mar, q son las peores!!=)

Que idioma es este? Se nota que no quieres que lo traduzcan ajajaj

@DemoN Tienes una imagen equivocada de txoni, el se mete en muy pocos lugares y cuando lo hace es porque su etica como persona no le permite callarse.. es un tio que siempre da la cara a sus acciones y sin miedos a los resultados y estoy seguro que ahora mismo esta jodido xq no pudo cazar a su objetivo pero esta muy contento de lo que eso a demostrado y de haber hecho mas daño del que le hicieron. Hablo de experiencia de conocerlo personalmente dsd los 14 años (Por esas fechas, no recuerdo bien)

@Remora That rule has allways existed within Vendetta players, who has the right to post the battle is the Attacker and if he does not do it then its the Defender, if you do not have time to post it atleast have respect towards the Defender and allow him to post the battle of both... there is no reason why 3rd people must come and do it... what i do not understand is that you have made 2 posts in 20mins but do not have time to post it yourself..That just proves PDC view on attacks, if your the attacker your GOD well get your information right, its not just yours its both.. ;)

@txoni Simplemente lo mismo de siempre, Sacha que tanto habla pero luego se esconde tras sus compañeros y no puede tener el valor de dar la cara.. pero ahora seguro que va a aparecer nuevamente, no lo dudes. Felicidades por el HoF Top 2 si tu no hubieras atacado a Sacha nadie te habria hecho contra, asi que como digo siempre... el mismo merito de los dos y en este caso mas.

piece of my mind: PDC are a Alliance that has no Ethic, Honour or any dignity what so ever... All they can do is talk too much, but then they hide..
      Same most of you have done when i have scuoted, do you see me hidding? do i care iv lost my troops? Its a shame you dont earn money for playing Stiddari because youd all be rich by now.. Shame...

Edit: I have one more thing to add because other thread is closed.

@Shaggy You arrived to PDC and didnt even know what hit you, you proved you where not one of them and took it well with no worries about your troops, you recently did a suicide attack with no thought and did not mind, but now you have been turned to PDCs Religion, "Talk shit & dont look back"... personaly all that turn to PDC Religion lose my respect because you can let me know when someone from POLLOS starts disrespecting someone because they have lost a battle.. that really the loser of this battle is Remora that lost more.
      You said in an other thread, check TOP 20 HoF for PDC, you know what check against who those HOF are against, only 1 or 2 are worth the HoF the rest are a shame, now i play alone? yes because of Real Life reasons those that started the war have left so i decided to do it my self, but i have had 2HoFs and 1 other attack until someone has stopped me, i have rebuilt 3 times and then i was hit... all that in how many mounths? in half the time PDC members take to do there 2nd attack.

I have a question for all PDC Members, you all defend DonSacha to Death, now if it was the other way around do you think you head put his troops before you guys? Think again, he would run like he allways does unless its 3:1... Dont worry guys, you will realise one day.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stv3N ().

• Remora wrote:

:D ....2 message in 20 minuts .... 3 messages in 30 minuts and 4 messages in 1 years. :whistling:
      Informed about it ..... small player. For people like you that I do not come in the forum.
      Do not cry. :thumbup:
      I close here :saint:

"Dime de que presumes y yo te diré de que careces"
      ahahahahhahahahahahahahaa
      mauamauahamauhamauaha
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Karma et Txoni passent vraiment tout leur temps à pleurer sur ce forum ... c'est vraiment lassant !

Don sacha ne doit surtout pas s'entourer d'autres joueurs, sinon on l'accuse d'aller pleurer dans les jupes de sa mère
      Par contre, Txoni, y a pas de problème si il a d'autres joueurs dans son ally, c'est un boss ... ou pas ! :D

Vous etes vraiment les pires relou qu'on puisse lire !

K-Remora a attaquer, Bravo à lui, c'est le jeu ! Txoni est la pleurnicheuse perdante comme d'hab.

Good Game K-Remora ! You have corones mouhahahaha ! Its not the case of some whiner :thumbsup:
    • yo no lloro, me rió de ustedes que es diferente :D

sois todos unos hipócritas incapaces de mirar mas alla de vuestro ombligo.

remora, eres otro valiente jajajajaj si hubiera tenido un millón mas de puntos que tu, habrías atacado? SEGURO QUE NO. sois unos noobs que solo os hacéis los brabucones cuando le sacáis una diferencia de 3 a 1 al rival ;)

esa es la diferencia de la forma de pensar sobre este juego de los españoles y el resto de jugadores de otros países, los españoles nos damos con quien sea dandonos igual la diferencia de puntos, no nos escondemos.

Los extranjeros solo atacáis cuando no tenéis perdidas, por eso el server es una mierda ;) no sabeis lo que hecho de menos el vendetta es, aunque tambien habia los 3 o 4 florerillos de turno en nuestros servers nos zumbabamos entre todos y ivamos a por objetivos igualados ;)
      :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The post was edited 1 time, last by txoni ().

• Chuchu wrote:

En este server algunos piensan que estamparse es de mal jugador, asi era la unica manera de bajar a los florecitas en el .es!
      buena defensa txoni, bien alimentado esos bichos y ya vas a tener vendetta con sacha.

EStoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo. La verdad me iluminaste con esos pensamientos. Era justo lo que pensaba.
      Txoni.. otra vez.... eres de los mejores. Tu actitud y tu calidad de juego te lo hace ser.