[Others] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers

• Sorry, there are some Rule about being new or older user in the Forum? Or about just players that are at the war can comment it? Didn't see them...

You are in 3 HOF?!
    Congratulations. For how long do you play?!
    Should that make me respect you more or less?

Don't think so... Respect is not about the position you get in the HOF table being owned or doing an easy attack to your neighbour. But a matter of atitude...
    And you in the last 3 posts, made clear from "what are you made of"...
    So, we will talk one of this days in the battle field, my hero!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deadpool ().

• Hahaha, all i see here is you being a hero on board talking loud and you doesent have the "balls" to even tell ingame nick, dont be afraid, i dont attack low players, and when i hit someone, i let em rebuild, i am not like liberty, who was not man enought and was afraid, btw where is he? i head he leave hahaha...but why? I was having so much fun with him..he wanted to play mind games and in the end he got "crazy" and started directly insult us, and that was after only 2 days of playing with me hahah

Respect, is earned on battleground and by helping others( ally members) and all i see here is you talking loud and making some "future" statements but doesent have enought "balls" to say who are you ingame, like i said..dont be afraid :)

@KaRmA hahaa dont be so sensitive :) you know i like to have fun with this "guys" :)
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • TheDarkSide wrote:

Hahaha you two make me laugh hahaha, but truly

And Ezio , did someone ask you something? Hiding behind a "fresh" new account talking tough?

HOFS? Atleast i have 3 of them, and you? What you have? 3 accs on board? hahah

Or you are like maty? who cannot make his own acc so he goes around begging others for accs he then ruins? Hahaha

Before you talk tough, provide your ingame name and some fights right? Or you like talking tough hiding behind 200 board accs? hahah

Dark, left in ruins where an account? Talk is cheap ... .. talk without knowing all that matters. The owner of the account, knows as the care and climbed .. and he gave me this account, he did something. If you would be so bad (as you) they had not offered me. I do not see nothing wrong to change it, so it is not wasted. Or you prefer to delete the account as you know who did? ruining the game and go slowly?
    Best dedicate to something else because this is not for Service.
    BADBOYS
  • Informe de Batalla: Mon, 03.11.2014 - 07:36:25

Dezkiziado
    Scout 1 Destruido: 1

vs.

Cesc
    Portero 1558 Destruido: 0
    Pistolero 304 Destruido: 0
    Transportista 90 Destruido: 0
    Mercenario 2735 Destruido: 0
    Scout 266 Destruido: 0

POINTS LOST
    Dezkiziado lost a total of 13 points.
    Cesc lost a total of 0 points.

StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

Y cuando mis chicos llegan a destino

Informe de Batalla: Mon, 03.11.2014 - 09:05:58

Dezkiziado
    Portero 5440 Destruido: 0
    Mercenario 2622 Destruido: 0

vs.

Cesc
    -

Recursos Robados: 27.436 Armas, 34.907 Munición, 8.382 Alcohol, 0 Dólares

POINTS LOST
    Dezkiziado lost a total of 0 points.
    Cesc lost a total of 0 points.

StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

And now you gonna say? that attacked kids too? You made the handsome publishing your attack on my building when merces were not there yet.
    I attacked with everything, knowing I have hereunto and Menttiroso elusive and fearful. That's what you are not got another word that identifies you better.
    Here are gentlemen .., Cesc talkative and cagon.

Tenes miedo de perder tus preciados puntos.. cagon.

Now I attacks that brave !. Passing you wanted to have a battle as attacker yours. Well I'll do your sleep works, I do not run like you.
    BADBOYS

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maty ().

• Could everybody stop whining and shut the fuck up. "You're a liar" "You always run" "Just big talk" "I wait for you" "blablaba herp di derp". I know that trashtalking is a big part in every vendetta/stiddari war, but this shit here is not even that. Its just trash. So stop it guys and try to get some more of the nice cr we've already seen.

And just keep in mind, that fleetsaving and farming of the side buildings is a valid tactical option in war. So stop bitching about that. Everyone (sane) wants to win the fight. Suicidal behavior will never win a war, just ask Japan. ;)

3 [HELL] HeLL FoRCeS 25.534.503 17 1.502.029
    vs.
    7 [Berserk] Berserkers 20.859.684 12 1.738.307

I'd still bet on Berserk :)
  • Moin what I complain of is that someone gave to the male ran.
    Just then I attacked him because I wanted to be the attacker, so he turned the dream. And among other things, taking eg 5KK points, and someone attacks you with 3.5KK run that okay ?? and ran the top 3 in several opoortunidades. And they had to come and save him to leave him alone.
    We are great, and those things are little ones.

The battle was now to expect the turn up, he said he would do it later.

Follow aa betting you'll lose, because they are lost, but still have a lot obviously.
    BADBOYS
  • Maty congratulations on ruining another acc, i am sure the first(real) owner is verry happy with you :)

Now go beg for another one, but i dont know who is "stupid" enought to give you an acc since this is the third wasted. I think you should go beg now someone from top 3 for acc, nange, Daedroth or meybe Ynne_ :) hahaha

Also big congrat Cesc :D
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • Ruining an account where? why do not you stop talking to fart eh?
    Dark, ask to cesc who attacked first, and that elusive reason? that the attacker wanted to be .. there is no need to brave attacked cesc .. if after my run. I ran no, I'm not afraid, the merces are just points that come and go. Cesc went up the battle, if you will not do.
    I'm not asking for life .. and if the accounts of the previous account owner is happy for me to leave that well. Do you speak without knowing .. Behave like an adult .. or perhaps you're a brat?
    Congrat to cesc? to run and be brave attacking? braver one who does not run.

Just cesc, I still think you're a great quarterback, and I do not want to be the attacker or defender, just to be fair in the things they say. Because if I did not return, this battle did not exist.
    BADBOYS
  • Okay guys, time to get back on track with this thread. No more talk about how many accounts Maty has had or who Ezio might be ingame!
    Dial back on the provocations and keep it relevant to the war or you will receive warnings.

One day you'll say "Why is everyone dead?
    Why didn't we just do what Kim Jong Il said?"
  • MoinMoinsen wrote:

@Cesc

Why the hack would you waive the defensive bonus, to attack with the same amount of mercenaries?

He is not the first player who do it but I don´t know why.

Maty wrote:

Tardaste mucho en publicarla cesc, asi que lo hice yo. Te dejo a vos que la publiques en el HOF

Que impaciente Maty xDD, si solo pasaron un par de horas. Gran batalla por ambas partes.
    Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
  • TheDarkSide wrote:

@KaRmA hahaa dont be so sensitive you know i like to have fun with this "guys"

It wasnt ment for you ;)
    Was just saying hi to you LOL

Matacapullos wrote:

MoinMoinsen wrote:
    @Cescnull Why the hack would you waive the defensive bonus, to attack with the same amount of mercenaries?
    He is not the first player who do it but I don´t know why.

I think in Stiddari its called, honor, in Vendetta its called losing more troops.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."