[Others] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i cry ???... .:Censored:. noob.

bocachancla que lo mas que ha hecho en casi 1 año de server, es petar 2 merces en defensa...que pena das. Metete en tu cueva a esconder el culo todo el dia, que es lo unico que sabes hacer

Edit By NaHuaL

Attention to the language used. NaHuaL

DemoN wrote:

10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.

DemoN wrote:

14. - It is not allowed to use inappropriate language forum, this also applies to words that are self-censored as long as it can be realized its meaning, users can be warned.

1/11/2014 17:35

The post was edited 3 times, last by NaHuaL ().

• I call those who are cheaters. Those who were banned for cheating.
    Ynne not what you will do to increase both the account, which honestly is not the best. Must have good farms ..... or not.

And it's so good that merces 3000, 2000 runs against all get their day is.

makaveli.. llorar? quien?.. estas imaginando cosas pequeñuelo.

Esas capturas de pantalla que muestra de nadal, es por que nadal mismo se las paso.
    Fijate el horario del server son 6:30.. y el de su pc 3:30am (nadal es uruguayo, kron español).
    Que feo es darse cuenta que tenian un graaan topo. Que lo unico que le importaba era su beneficio y nada mas.

Ahora entiendo cuando kron nos pedia que no ataquemos a Nadal, que el no iba a hacer nada. Y fue asi, no hizo nada.
    BADBOYS
  • I really don't know what you BadBoys guys have with our war with Hell, if you wan't support them in the war you are free to anounce that on board and help your friends, or you can help them without declaring, i don't care, just say we wan't to help them and stop all that talking in wind.

Otherwise, i don't even know why are you puting your nose in others people things.

And you expect Ynne to lose points on you KroniK while we are in a war with family who got 18 members, that was top 1 family when they declared war to us, with 5 players in top 10, and now we should lose our points on other players who had nothing to do with our conflict?
    That is pretty stupid, if you are boring you have other 10 alliances you can declare war to and be heroes, don't try to be heroes here where you are not needed.

And Ezio, yeah, you se lot of Hofs HELL attacks, and that proves what?
    There are two sides that make a difference here, defender and attacker, you maybe look more hero if you are attacker, and you can sometimes do better work if you are good defender, but you propably can't see the wider perspective so i won't lose my words.

HeLL FoRCeS

Berserkers

Tag...... Name............Points %
    HELL.....HeLL FoRCeS...25 464 847 (-5 747 039)-18,4 %
    Berserk..Berserkers.....20 476 788 (-124 535)-0,6 %
  • Makaveli, I am against you did not lose any war. Neither win, draw, though could have continued. was spending dollar, which was not good at that stage of the game.

And then the guys at MW when attacked from HELL?
    Those points that you put out there, most of the casualties were throw by MW and not Berserk.
    So if MW supports Berserk, undeclared, that Badboys and LMN can not do the same?

Grab HELL battles vs Berserk, where the attacker is HELL and addition. And the same the other way around. battles where the attacker is Berserk and addition. And fijate who wins there.
    By that since the war began there were attacks that were not made pieces for any of you.
    BADBOYS
  • Ok again ill lose my words in wind.

Its simple, BadBoys support HELL and why can't you say that, was it so hard.
    Yeah MW are my friends, i don't hide that, so why are you trying to be mysterious?

I don't need you to count my points and hits, i think i'm a lot more capable of doing that then you maty boy.
  • Maty, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID.

I havent included the MW attacks, because they are not part of our war. Telling me to do what I have already explained that I HAVE done doesnt help you any.

Call it what you want, but we know the truth of VVV vs NR outcome. You declared, failed, got crashed on the ninja, cried and cried and cried, and claim that there is no end to a war you clearly lost. We let it dissolve to move on to people WORTH OUR TIME.

Declare your joining the war, or dont expect to get any hits on members of it...

Kronik, it seems you know my online times from your little play toy. Threatening to hit me wont do you any good... You didnt manage to use that information even when we were at war...
  • I told cesc, the public rates the war, without taking their battles MW.

The war between VVV and NR, here is something that has nothing to do. We did not lose, not win, you do not either. We tied. That war could have gone a long time, and you Can not you talk because you never attacked. The only ones who can say nothing is Cesc and Xplorer. Cesc really strategist counter attacking. And xplorer well since I had. But I will not accept that we lost because it was not so. And I do not say that we won. The war ended in a tie, that according to you had other goals and accept that everyone follow what sullo. Do not tell lies if you do not know.
    BADBOYS
  • Note: Looking at the top 20 who will win the war

Anyone looking for the top 20 of Hof 's what they will think of the war between the family HELL and the Berserk ??

Take and include the attacks made by the family that came to the rescue MW of family Berserk
    Yet to include the attack of MW to a member of Hell ;)

Hall Of Fame (HOF) - TOP 20

1. LordOdin[HELL] [-1,531,855] vs Jimmy_Conway[Berserk] [-2,586,024]Total Losses: -4,117,879 points

3. Broas[HELL] [-2,332,890] vs Cesc[Berserk] [-1,215,984]Total Losses: -3,548,874 points

4. Bergeremit[MW] [-1,599,360] vs AsFig[HELL] [-1,586,548]Total Losses: -3,185,908 points

10. AsFig[HELL] [-858,999] vs TheDrunkSide[Berserk] [-1,528,296]Total Losses: -2,387,295 points

15. Matthew[Berserk] [-1,131,312] vs PoGïS[HELL] [-984,534]Total Losses: -2,115,846 points

19. Undertaker[HELL] [-1.013.074] vs INnoVation[Berserk] [-872.592]Total Losses: -1.885.666 points

20. iron[Berserk] [-1,203,406] vs hΛvoκ[HELL] [-624,642]Total Losses: -1.828,048 points

Old HoF -> Floyd Mayweather[HELL] vs Pelotudo[Berserk] | Total Losses: -1,794,214
  • LordOdin wrote:

Note: Looking at the top 20 who will win the war

Anyone looking for the top 20 of Hof 's what they will think of the war between the family HELL and the Berserk ??

Take and include the attacks made by the family that came to the rescue MW of family Berserk
    Yet to include the attack of MW to a member of Hell ;)

Hall Of Fame (HOF) - TOP 20

1. LordOdin[HELL] [-1,531,855] vs Jimmy_Conway[Berserk] [-2,586,024]Total Losses: -4,117,879 points

3. Broas[HELL] [-2,332,890] vs Cesc[Berserk] [-1,215,984]Total Losses: -3,548,874 points

4. Bergeremit[MW] [-1,599,360] vs AsFig[HELL] [-1,586,548]Total Losses: -3,185,908 points

10. AsFig[HELL] [-858,999] vs TheDrunkSide[Berserk] [-1,528,296]Total Losses: -2,387,295 points

15. Matthew[Berserk] [-1,131,312] vs PoGïS[HELL] [-984,534]Total Losses: -2,115,846 points

19. Undertaker[HELL] [-1.013.074] vs INnoVation[Berserk] [-872.592]Total Losses: -1.885.666 points

20. iron[Berserk] [-1,203,406] vs hΛvoκ[HELL] [-624,642]Total Losses: -1.828,048 points

Old HoF -> Floyd Mayweather[HELL] vs Pelotudo[Berserk] | Total Losses: -1,794,214

BORING !!!! I like to see more Fights !
    Spieler: [MW]Bergeremit - Allianz: Most Wanted

ehemals: WKEA [Wir kriegen euch alle]