[Others] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dannyto wrote:

Cesc wrote:

Its just a game. Cool down ;)

Cesc you need to understand him, his alliance is now 2nd, and how it goes will be 3rd very soon, so its not his best day
    :)

the runner talking.........
    with 3 families more yours of course you are the best.LOL
    ::censured::.

More attention to the vocabulary. And careful with the insults DemoN
    26/10/2014|13h16m(GMT+0)
  • Well Liberty, does it sounds fimiliar to you????

DemoN wrote:

As I am concerned everybody is owner of his own account and free will, and attacks who he/she wants.

Just see too many of you wanting to be the Pope of a religion that doesn't exist:
    - The religion of the ones that thing there is a wrong and right way of doing things.
    - A religion of delirious people that comes to talk about "honour" in a game of War and Mafia.

Please, give me a break or start thinking about some treatment.

Its Daemons text, I thought he was right then, I think same today!!!

​Don`t speake, Just fight like a man.LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

Its LordOdin words

​yes maka i think the handicapped problem it's someting that assist to both of us...let me catch sibirec you are the next one in the list....wait you never sleep too?

Your words, Did you catch SiBiReC??

i know i have no honor...(sorry i am going to level 5).​

Your words, so yes we dont have honnor either

:* :* :* :* :*
  • Dannyto wrote:

Well Liberty, does it sounds fimiliar to you????

DemoN wrote:

As I am concerned everybody is owner of his own account and free will, and attacks who he/she wants.

Just see too many of you wanting to be the Pope of a religion that doesn't exist:
    - The religion of the ones that thing there is a wrong and right way of doing things.
    - A religion of delirious people that comes to talk about "honour" in a game of War and Mafia.

Please, give me a break or start thinking about some treatment.

Its Daemons text, I thought he was right then, I think same today!!!

Don`t speake, Just fight like a man.LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

Its LordOdin words

yes maka i think the handicapped problem it's someting that assist to both of us...let me catch sibirec you are the next one in the list....wait you never sleep too?

Your words, Did you catch SiBiReC??

i know i have no honor...(sorry i am going to level 5).

Your words, so yes we dont have honnor either

:* :* :* :* :*

to you ::censured::.

Warned: see profile. DemoN
    10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.
    15. - It is not allowed to post in your own thread just to climb up the list of threads, the bump (Bring Up My Post), can only be done every 24 hours since the last reply on the thread.
    In: BOARD RULES (link)
  • Well here's a problem I can not understand what kind of mindset is your's because you seem like a children. So we can not attack anyone in your family because we have more points and more troops so its normal for you to flee because you guys do not want a "bad" showdown (your family memebers words not mine) but then do kamikazi and already are the best? maybe we leave you guys atack and the loser you are you guys ;) butt well talk too much and do too little its your mojo. Berserke have become repetitive and predictable.
  • Dannyto wrote:

Liberty wrote:

to you ::censured::.

Really??? With CAPSLOOK???
    Well I am sure someone will takeover of this vocabular before it goes out of control!!!!

Lets guess, we all start calling eachothers with words of this kind???!!

Liberty, Calm down dude, its a game, some times you loose, never win, ups and downs, take it easy :)

::censured::.

Warned: see profile. DemoN
    10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.
    15. - It is not allowed to post in your own thread just to climb up the list of threads, the bump (Bring Up My Post), can only be done every 24 hours since the last reply on the thread.
    In: BOARD RULES (link)
  • DeadShot wrote:

Well here's a problem I can not understand what kind of mindset is your's because you seem like a children. So we can not attack anyone in your family because we have more points and more troops so its normal for you to flee because you guys do not want a "bad" showdown (your family memebers words not mine) but then do kamikazi and already are the best? maybe we leave you guys atack and the loser you are you guys ;) butt well talk too much and do too little its your mojo. Berserke have become repetitive and predictable.

So have liberty's insults...
  • asfig wrote:

here are guys that put the game in another level... almost a personal level....this is a game and it's here for our amusement....

let's play...kil as many merc's we can and forget the things that are not to remember....

Your "friend" liberty put it on "personal" level from his side. I respect everyone, and you killed me, you could farm me, but you are enought of a man to let me rebuild and we fight again, on other hand, your "friend" liberty, looks like he only know and can attack players that are low and after hit.

Like i killed Speed6, but i never farmed him, why? I let him rebuild, so we can meybe fight again. Everything is about respect but some people run their lives around this game and when that "game" starts to go againts them they start to directly insult, go "crazy" mode and all other stuff.
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • Agreed asfig. Lets not forget two hits landed before any war was declared, and gomorra hit nadal after it was. These cries by liberty are silly. I like what you have to say asfig. Good luck with the rebuild.

Deadshot, liberty's attitude is the only thing we respond to. Look how long the thread dies before his gloats and shittalking, then it starts again. I forgive what you see, but he is the problem... we just respond to it.

Side note: holding down a crashed player is normal in war. Talking as much about it when you fail as liberty has, is not normal. The action is not dishonorable, who it comes from and what they say about it is...
  • robbyatmlc wrote:

Agreed asfig. Lets not forget two hits landed before any war was declared, and gomorra hit nadal after it was. These cries by liberty are silly. I like what you have to say asfig. Good luck with the rebuild.

Deadshot, liberty's attitude is the only thing we respond to. Look how long the thread dies before his gloats and shittalking, then it starts again. I forgive what you see, but he is the problem... we just respond to it.

Side note: holding down a crashed player is normal in war. Talking as much about it when you fail as liberty has, is not normal. The action is not dishonorable, who it comes from and what they say about it is...

atack's without a war are normal... we had declared war because we needed to make that oficial when the things started to be hoter :D
    [Blocked Image: http://i62.tinypic.com/2h3mu85.jpg]
    Bibam as gajas....bibam as minesss...bibam..........as farms