[Others] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Broas wrote:

excuses, excuses, excuses! That´s what i read from here!

See you!

By the way, you see me as a pawn, but we are not all a pawn during a war?!?!? Don´t tell me that you don´t define targets on your alliance!

Broas, play your game, i don't tell you where and who you should attack, its not my buissines, so it should not be yours either.
  • I love to see that there IS a punishment for crying too much :)

Who is Astex??? Since when is board PG? Please show me the board rule with this so I can obey your "rule" and not be warned for something that isn't defined.... Thanks

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

Here are the rules please read.
    http://board.stiddari.com/index.php/Thread/1667-Board-Rules/

Misbehavior will not be tolerated in the community this applies to everyone.
    Warning number two.
    Astex

The post was edited 1 time, last by astex ().

• Berserkers must be wondering (or not ;) ) about what happened to Liberty. Yes, he is banned for 2 days.

I know Liberty long enough to believe him and in his words. Allready spoke with him and this "requested" ban will be explained latter.
    The only problem we had or the only ban we had, was in 2008 or 2009 i think by multi-using. We used to play in each other places, me, liberty, my brother and another friend and we never thought that sharing the same pc could gave us problems. We had our accounts banned by 4 or 5 days, explained what happened and the problem was solved. After that we had many wars and "problems" with other players, allways by the rules.
    I can say that Liberty sometimes can be rude in exchanging messages but he's never... never the first to be offensive.
  • He is not banned for offensive messages.
    He is banned becouse he was reporting messages all the time, and messages was not offensive. so its spaming the report button.

But the accusations that we did that on forum? i mean really.. Its simple, you raped the report button and you got banned for false reporting.

And that accusations on board, that somehow got deleted... who knows, some extraterestrial force propably did that, with no consecuences.

• Cesc wrote:

He is not banned for offensive messages.
    He is banned becouse he was reporting messages all the time, and messages was not offensive. so its spaming the report button.

But the accusations that we did that on forum? i mean really.. Its simple, you raped the report button and you got banned for false reporting.

don't know why the fuzz.
    And that accusations on board, that somehow got deleted... who knows, some extraterestrial force propably did that, with no consecuences.

yap cesc it was a E.T.

so if i report it was because the matterial to me it was offemsive, if there where a problem with that show me that rule first of all.
    if i feel ofended i report.
    your baby pull the strings and didn't do nothing it's spam.

by the way maka this was the surprise after all that your little baby was talkimg about.
  • The only one accusing and insulting TEAM MEMBERS, and OTHER ALLIANCE MEMBERS are hell members. and you all got away with it. so just shut it boys.

Yes you are propably very easily insulted, some kind of complex or something.

I mean for that kind of post Liberty wrote with accusations, people was getting 10 days bans.
  • Cesc wrote:

The only one accusing and insulting TEAM MEMBERS, and OTHER ALLIANCE MEMBERS are hell members. and you all got away with it. so just shut it boys.

Yes you are propably very easily insulted, some kind of complex or something.

really you still say that?
    after bashings of your family members that still happends ( it's just a guess) maybe covered by your baby, after the pm's lol really?
  • coward and clown is no insult for god sake.
    you know what an insult looks??? when i swear something to you, mention your family members and so on, i insult you, telling you ugly things, not like coward, clown, funny boy...
    can we just stop it here with all this conversation becouse it will go to infinity.
  • Cesc wrote:

coward and clown is no insult for god sake.
    you know what an insult looks??? when i swear something to you, mention your family members and so on, i insult you, telling you ugly things, not like coward, clown, funny boy...
    can we just stop it here with all this conversation becouse it will go to infinity.

it's easy to you now that i am off ;) your (GO) can climb.
    i think that insults changes from people to people perhaps if i see you in the street and call you clown or coward and other things what?
    you will laugh about that?
    please please in here probably you would give a kiss in the floor.
    different perspectives of seeing insult's.
  • You misunderstood me Cesc. I never said that your family had anything to do with the ban. What i've said is that you and your family should allready know that he was banned before i told here.
    Next and i think i'm "speaking" with a grow up kid or adult if the the ban was because what you are saying, here is a a made-up situation: i send you an offensive message or you feel offended by my words. what will you do? Answer me similarly or press the report button?
    That happened several times and every time he pushed the button. Now, who's wrong? He that did what everyone would do, whoever send him that messages... or the go's responsible for the reported messages?
  • Yes you wanted us to get banned so hard, thats why you reported so much.
    Oh well, see, the weel of fortune spinning around.

Quorthon wrote:

That happened several times and every time he pushed the button. Now, who's wrong? He that did what everyone would do, whoever send him that messages... or the go's responsible for the reported messages?

I had wars when i was insulted many times, here on stidarri, never reported, i dont se pleasure in getting someone banned becouse he insulted me, i take care in game, not on a green table.
    That was not the case here, he reported so many messages hoping he will get someone banned, not 2 or 3 messages. well..
  • Well, once more I have tried to be as fair as I can. I decided to not be Moderating this thread, and the reasons are obvious. But also I have decided to not even post anything to not create tensions of any kind.
    It seems to me that was a mistake that I assume, because we can see how further this have gone.

And even with my mouth shouted and not having any intervention as a Team Member in this thread, I can still read some ridiculous accusations of partiality and whatsoever.

So I just want to warn that I am part of the Staff of this Board, and as so, it become the time to (re)start doing my job and make the users to respect each other and follow the Rules. As you decided to take it so far, I am here to make a statement: in this thread from now on the Rules will apply with "ZERO TOLERANCE".

So I advice you all to think wisely before submit a post, and to read the Board Rules again: Board Rules

And I also quote the Board Rules that have been broke time after time for the persons that were posting in thread, so pay attention, more than anything to the following ones:

BOARD RULES

The Administration and Moderation Staff of this board cannot be held responsible for any of its contents. From the moment you register on the forum, you are automatically subject to respect all the existing rules. Therefore, the Board Staff has the right to edit, censor, warn and even delete the content that violate the rules. Hence, the authors that does not respect the rules in force may be punished and even be permanently banned from the Board or, in extreme cases, have the Game account blocked.

The General Rules apply to the entire Board, regardless of all areas have their specific rules which are, actually, complementary.

Board General Rules

(...)
    2. - Only one account is allowed per board member, in the case of exceeding this number, the last account to be registered will be banned permanently and in the event of a repeated infringement the user risks having all accounts registered by him/her banned permanently. In the case access the internet in public spaces, where there will be more people accessing under the same IP adress, you must notify a Staff Member or else you will be responsible for the consequences.
    (...)
    3. - Create an account to circumventing a temporary or permanent ban, can be punished with another ban or a harsher punishment. It is only allowed one Board account per user. Multiple accounts are forbidden. Users Banned repeatedly or in extreme cases, they risk losing their game account. If you ever get to this extreme, the account can not be recovered.
    Likewise, in the game, it is forbidden to use proxies or any other method that has the intention to hide your identity and if there is no other way to access the forum, the user has the obligation to notify a BA or SMOD about this situation, or otherwise, any account that uses any of the methods mentioned above, will be permanently banned.
    In case of using a computer shared among several people, it is better to notify the Administration and avoid confusions in the future.

(...)
    8. - The users should never tell the moderators how to do their job. Those who repeatedly act as moderators, telling them what to do, may be punished with a warning. The same applies to the work of any member of the Staff.

9. - If a user finds something that does not obey the rules, please contact us. To avoid overloading the Moderator, please just report the problems that remain unresolved after 24 hours after occurs.

10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.
    (...)
    12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied the punishment (by PM or email).

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

14. - It is not allowed to use inappropriate language forum, this also applies to words that are self-censored as long as it can be realized its meaning, users can be warned.
    (...)
    17. - If a user edits a thread in which has received a NOTICE to answer to that same NOTICE made by a MOD,this will be considered SPAM/INSULT TO THE STAFF.
    (...)
    19.- It is not allowed to post on behalf of a board banned user, if this situation happens the member in question will be warned without notice. A banned user should keep that way and can not interact with the community. In case of repeated posts on behalf of a banned user, the account in question will be considered as a multi-account and will lead to a ban.

20.- It's not allowed to answer to the NOTICES/WARNINGS given by the Moderators, neither in the thread where the member have been noticed, nor any other thread. If the user responds to a NOTICE/WARNING given by the Moderator, this is considered SPAM/INSULT TO THE STAFF, which may result in a warning.
    (...)
    22. - All members will be punished for the misuse of the button "Report". This button is only and exclusively used to alert possible faults of the Moderation Team. In case of violation of this rule, the Staff will be forced to punish the user to prevent the waste of time (by the Staff members).

23. - For proper functioning between users and game/board Staff, we strictly advise that any case not solved by the directly responsible, it should be passed to his hierarchical superior.

24. - It is forbidden to post the coordinates of the buildings of the protagonists involved on the Battles. This rule applies to all the Attacks posted in this Board.

25. - Accusations or insinuations of any kind pointing another Players or Alliances (examples: Cheating, Pushing, Bashing, Multi-Accounting, IP-Sharing Violation, Bot-Using, Script-Using) are considered misconduct and will lead to a direct WARNING. Any suspicion of the cases presented before should be reported by Private Message (PM) to the Staff Member in charge of these matters (GO, TGO) and if not satisfied with the result of the query than it should be passed to one of theirs hierarchical superiors (GA, SGO).

26. - Accusations or insinuations of any kind pointing a Staff Member of protection or partiality towards another Players or Board Members or comments to the way that a Staff Member carries out his/her duties, are considered misconduct and will lead to a direct WARNING. The Staff Members have proved themselves capable, responsible and competent and that’s the reason they occupy a position in the Stiddari’s Staff. The work undertaken by the Staff Members is daily evaluated and monitored by their hierarchical superiors.

Private Messages:

As the name suggests, "private" means: "personal", "confidential". Thus:

27. - It's not allowed to open threads (or post) Private Messages (PM's) received from the Staff Members. In case of violation of this rule, the user will be warned directly (without notice), the post edited and the thread closed.

28.- It's not allowed to open threads (or post) Private Messages (PM's) received from the other users. In case of disrespect of rules, insult, threat, the situation must be reported to the Game Administrator (GA) or to the Board Administrator (BA) to be resolved according to the rules. In case of violation of this rule, the user will be warned directly (without notice), the post edited and the thread closed.

29.- It's not allowed to open threads (or post) Private Messages (PM's) received ingame. In case of violation of this rule, the user will be warned directly (without notice), the post edited and the thread closed.