[War Declaration] >> [HELL] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, once more I have tried to be as fair as I can. I decided to not be Moderating this thread, and the reasons are obvious. But also I have decided to not even post anything to not create tensions of any kind.
    It seems to me that was a mistake that I assume, because we can see how further this have gone.

And even with my mouth shouted and not having any intervention as a Team Member in this thread, I can still read some ridiculous accusations of partiality and whatsoever.

So I just want to warn that I am part of the Staff of this Board, and as so, it become the time to (re)start doing my job and make the users to respect each other and follow the Rules. As you decided to take it so far, I am here to make a statement: in this thread from now on the Rules will apply with "ZERO TOLERANCE".

So I advice you all to think wisely before submit a post, and to read the Board Rules again: Board Rules

And I also quote the Board Rules that have been broke time after time for the persons that were posting in thread, so pay attention, more than anything to the following ones:

BOARD RULES

The Administration and Moderation Staff of this board cannot be held responsible for any of its contents. From the moment you register on the forum, you are automatically subject to respect all the existing rules. Therefore, the Board Staff has the right to edit, censor, warn and even delete the content that violate the rules. Hence, the authors that does not respect the rules in force may be punished and even be permanently banned from the Board or, in extreme cases, have the Game account blocked.

The General Rules apply to the entire Board, regardless of all areas have their specific rules which are, actually, complementary.

Board General Rules

(...)
    2. - Only one account is allowed per board member, in the case of exceeding this number, the last account to be registered will be banned permanently and in the event of a repeated infringement the user risks having all accounts registered by him/her banned permanently. In the case access the internet in public spaces, where there will be more people accessing under the same IP adress, you must notify a Staff Member or else you will be responsible for the consequences.
    (...)
    3. - Create an account to circumventing a temporary or permanent ban, can be punished with another ban or a harsher punishment. It is only allowed one Board account per user. Multiple accounts are forbidden. Users Banned repeatedly or in extreme cases, they risk losing their game account. If you ever get to this extreme, the account can not be recovered.
    Likewise, in the game, it is forbidden to use proxies or any other method that has the intention to hide your identity and if there is no other way to access the forum, the user has the obligation to notify a BA or SMOD about this situation, or otherwise, any account that uses any of the methods mentioned above, will be permanently banned.
    In case of using a computer shared among several people, it is better to notify the Administration and avoid confusions in the future.

(...)
    8. - The users should never tell the moderators how to do their job. Those who repeatedly act as moderators, telling them what to do, may be punished with a warning. The same applies to the work of any member of the Staff.

9. - If a user finds something that does not obey the rules, please contact us. To avoid overloading the Moderator, please just report the problems that remain unresolved after 24 hours after occurs.

10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.
    (...)
    12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied the punishment (by PM or email).

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

14. - It is not allowed to use inappropriate language forum, this also applies to words that are self-censored as long as it can be realized its meaning, users can be warned.
    (...)
    17. - If a user edits a thread in which has received a NOTICE to answer to that same NOTICE made by a MOD,this will be considered SPAM/INSULT TO THE STAFF.
    (...)
    19.- It is not allowed to post on behalf of a board banned user, if this situation happens the member in question will be warned without notice. A banned user should keep that way and can not interact with the community. In case of repeated posts on behalf of a banned user, the account in question will be considered as a multi-account and will lead to a ban.

20.- It's not allowed to answer to the NOTICES/WARNINGS given by the Moderators, neither in the thread where the member have been noticed, nor any other thread. If the user responds to a NOTICE/WARNING given by the Moderator, this is considered SPAM/INSULT TO THE STAFF, which may result in a warning.
    (...)
    22. - All members will be punished for the misuse of the button "Report". This button is only and exclusively used to alert possible faults of the Moderation Team. In case of violation of this rule, the Staff will be forced to punish the user to prevent the waste of time (by the Staff members).

23. - For proper functioning between users and game/board Staff, we strictly advise that any case not solved by the directly responsible, it should be passed to his hierarchical superior.

24. - It is forbidden to post the coordinates of the buildings of the protagonists involved on the Battles. This rule applies to all the Attacks posted in this Board.

25. - Accusations or insinuations of any kind pointing another Players or Alliances (examples: Cheating, Pushing, Bashing, Multi-Accounting, IP-Sharing Violation, Bot-Using, Script-Using) are considered misconduct and will lead to a direct WARNING. Any suspicion of the cases presented before should be reported by Private Message (PM) to the Staff Member in charge of these matters (GO, TGO) and if not satisfied with the result of the query than it should be passed to one of theirs hierarchical superiors (GA, SGO).

26. - Accusations or insinuations of any kind pointing a Staff Member of protection or partiality towards another Players or Board Members or comments to the way that a Staff Member carries out his/her duties, are considered misconduct and will lead to a direct WARNING. The Staff Members have proved themselves capable, responsible and competent and that’s the reason they occupy a position in the Stiddari’s Staff. The work undertaken by the Staff Members is daily evaluated and monitored by their hierarchical superiors.

Private Messages:

As the name suggests, "private" means: "personal", "confidential". Thus:

27. - It's not allowed to open threads (or post) Private Messages (PM's) received from the Staff Members. In case of violation of this rule, the user will be warned directly (without notice), the post edited and the thread closed.

28.- It's not allowed to open threads (or post) Private Messages (PM's) received from the other users. In case of disrespect of rules, insult, threat, the situation must be reported to the Game Administrator (GA) or to the Board Administrator (BA) to be resolved according to the rules. In case of violation of this rule, the user will be warned directly (without notice), the post edited and the thread closed.

29.- It's not allowed to open threads (or post) Private Messages (PM's) received ingame. In case of violation of this rule, the user will be warned directly (without notice), the post edited and the thread closed.

• Well... well...
    More than one week without relevant attacks.
    And another war finishing without Winners. :D
    I think one of the Mods on service: @Matacapullos , @Illia5 , @NaHuaL , should close this WAR.

Shame on you Hells and shame on you Berserkers, nobody could win this... just run, fleet, run, fleet...
    I can't wait to the opening of the server 2, and I can charge to both of your Alliances and win some extra euros on my account by lecturing you how to play this game... Mainly to the ones that will be remembered in the Hall of Shame, for just talk talk and don't have guts to loose troops: (Kayapo, Makiavel aka Robbialac, Berrreta, Siribec, DeadShot. ʎnnǝᗡ).

Bunch of Hello Kitty collectors.
    Not even 2 full pages of attacks and some noobs posting their crashes to carriers and assaults to secondary buildings... Outstanding! ||

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deadpool ().

• Again says the bully exMOD that hasnt done anything himself.

You are the biggest shame this game has. Your being kicked from the team made that evident. Time that you STOP TALKING DEMON

I wish I knew how to count, because my teacher taught me there are 7 days in a week. Maybe you use the metric system???

The post was edited 1 time, last by CannabisKid ().

• Ezio Auditore wrote:

Well... well...
    I think one of the Mods on service: @Matacapullos , @Illia5 , @NaHuaL , should close this WAR.

Shame on you Hells and shame on you Berserkers, nobody could win this... just run, fleet, run, fleet...
    I can't wait to the opening of the server 2, and I can charge to both of your Alliances and win some extra euros on my account by lecturing you how to play this game... Mainly to the ones that will be remembered in the Hall of Shame, for just talk talk and don't have guts to loose troops: (Kayapo, Makiavel aka Robbialac, Berrreta, Siribec, DeadShot. ʎnnǝᗡ).

Not even 2 full pages of attacks and some noobs posting their crashes to carriers and assaults to secondary buildings... Outstanding! ||

tanto hablar, pero no he visto ni una sola batalla tuya :love:

you hare a Hello Kitty collectors

Por cierto DEMON da la cara anda, yo hablare lo que me da la gana pero la gente sabe quien soy en el juego y puede actuar en consecuencia, tu te escondes detrás de un nick :)
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • The person who declared this war, is asking its ended prematurely to inactivity, while simultaneously talking more shit.

Lets see, I think if demon doesnt post an attempted attack of his own to prevent the end of this, then he is the biggest flower of all.

Demon, since you think your so special, my mercs are at home. Why dont you attack and keep this going, or you can keep FARTING.
  • Lets take a look at what has ACTUALLY occurred during this time:
    • Hell declared war on our ally, with significantly more points, and having prepped for it the previous weeks.
    • Demon talked his shit that he always does, calling other people flowers and whatnot.
    • Demon attacked a player with 70 buildings, AND LOST his team more points than he gained.
    • Demon has spent every single day since then, hiding, but his mouth sure hasn't.

What was once 18 Hell members is now 11. The leader is begging the Moderation team to end the war to inactivity, and at the same time is calling other people out, BUT HIS TROOPS ARE STILL HIDING AT THE EDGE OF THE EARTH!

I will make the following offer to HELL members (excluding Demon.) Leave HELL alliance and start it over with a new capo. We will consider agreements with members that DENOUNCE Demon by leaving. Otherwise, we have great examples of how to keep a war going faaaaaaar too long, and are only getting started... There is no secret that the majority of both alliances believe we have more pressing concerns than eachother, but the mouth of the Capo for HELL has prevented there being a simple end to this.

Demon, you are an internet bully, and nothing else. Your words have no more power than exactly that.
  • Ezio Auditore wrote:

Well... well...

Just for you Ezio Auditore:

x:x:x Relatório de Batalha Cesc 07.11.2014, 16:04:48

Relatório de Batalha: x:x:x (Beretta81FS) >>> x:x:x (Cesc)
    Fri, 07.11.2014 - 16:04:48

Ronda de Batalha 1
    Unidades Quantidade Destruído Quantidade Destruído
    Porteiro 5305 0 0 0
    Espião 1 0 0 0
    Mercenário 3742 0 0 0

x:x:x Relatório de Batalha Cesc 08.11.2014, 02:25:03

Relatório de Batalha: x:x:x (Beretta81FS) >>> x:x:x (Cesc)
    Sat, 08.11.2014 - 02:25:03

Ronda de Batalha 1
    Mercenário 3745 0 0 0

spy:

x:x:x Relatório de Batalha Cesc 08.11.2014, 00:37:19

Relatório de Batalha:x:x:x (Beretta81FS) >>> x:x:x (Cesc)
    Sat, 08.11.2014 - 00:37:19

Ronda de Batalha 1
    Porteiro 0 0 1066 0
    Pistoleiro 0 0 76 0
    Tropa de Ocupação 0 0 2 0
    Espião 0 0 44 0
    Transportador 0 0 17 0
    Carregador 0 0 207 0
    Atirador de Elite 0 0 30 0
    Assassino 0 0 3 0
    Mercenário 0 0 1131 0
    Batedor 1 1 274 0

Before these attacks, I escape a cesc the attack, as they have less troops and not being together. After that, already escaped me (cesc) 4 times.

EDITED by Matacapullos: Remember that you should hide the coordinates in the battles.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matacapullos ().

• Beretta, look at yourself, you are getting "kicked" and called for your actions in this war, you are being trashed, like deadshoot, kayapo and alot others. I feel sorry for you guys to have that kind of "boss"...that doesent respect you, or anyone here. You deserve a better alliance with a alot better "boss". Becouse of him, all of you will be seen as "clowns" of undertaker/ezio...
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • Ultramac wrote:

TheDarkSide not understand it. One says that I'm afraid of losing troops, and show reports of actual attacks on the cesc, and comes now you say I'm a waste. Honestly do not understand you.

What? I didnt say you are a waste, i said your boss doesent respect you and your ally in general. You need an better ally and boss thats what i said. You got me wrong
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM