[War Declaration] >> [HELL] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dannyto wrote:

txoni wrote:

mucho blablabla y ninguna batalla aun xD que pasa todos estáis 24 horas on o que? jajaja

Exactly dude, thats my point too, seems that is easy to declare war and never attack :)
    I mean, HELL declare war to us, where are CRs guys!?!

We just like to post Battle Reports when we destroy something that really makes some difference...
    Due to you lack of courage of your Alliance, facing even attacks of accounts of players with the same or even less points than you, I really think you should change the name of your Alliance to "The Fleeters" instead of Berserkers.

But be my guest posting the first attacks of your Alliance members destroying carriers with scouts (because that's what you are willing to do in this war to show how good you are)!
    That has a name, where I come from, but I will just not tell it...

Have a nice and funny war... your second as "The Fleeters" of the server with the biggest mouth known.

• DemoN wrote:

Dannyto wrote:

txoni wrote:

mucho blablabla y ninguna batalla aun xD que pasa todos estáis 24 horas on o que? jajaja

Exactly dude, thats my point too, seems that is easy to declare war and never attack :)

We just like to post Battle Reports when we destroy something that really makes some difference...
    Due to you lack of courage of your Alliance, facing even attacks of accounts of players with the same or even less points than you, I really think you should change the name of your Alliance to "The Fleeters" instead of Berserkers.

But be my guest posting the first attacks of your Alliance members destroying carriers with scouts (because that's what you are willing to do in this war to show how good you are)!

Have a nice and funny war... your second as "The Fleeters" of the server with the biggest mouth known.

I havent seen any reports posted by either side. And I havent seen any incoming attacks from members of HELL since this war started yet. All the previous attacks by Hell members that I have seen, have been recalled because they were afraid when they couldnt find my main fleet anymore.

Lets talk about balls... You attack pelotudo, an outsider with weak indexes, and doncypero, our lowest player. Woohoo! Feel better from all the farming you had done to you now demon? When you hit our real members, post the reports. Until then, your still another lame alliance that declared war without landing anything to follow it up...
  • That's how we play...
    Everything has to go down.
    We call it "Pyramid" Style... have you ever listen something about it? ;)

It is nothing special about it.
    Attack weaker, keep growing for the biggest.
    Around the world that's how normal people use to play this game!
    It is that so ridiculous or strange to you?
    So maybe you should leave stiddari and start playing SIMS. <3

But that wasn't the case, you are a liar and like most of your Family you like to misrepresent the things and like to throw sand to the eyes of the others.
    Liberty attacked Pelotudo, because when he had less unit troops, Pelotudo tried to attack him more than once.
    So he got attack in return, after Liberty farm like crazy and got more mercenaries. :thumbup:

About Nadal, no comments, that case is the most know in this Board. It is just one more Carrier Killer, like it seems to me that most of your Family wants to be! :thumbdown:

So all that you said in your post, it is just a huge "crap", as I am tired of telling that I defend that in this Game any user is owner of his account and should attack whoever he wants, and don't need to ask permission to the Pope.

But your problem and the most of your family's problem (also of 80% of the player in this Game) is the lack of coherence.
    If it is one of you attacking somebody, stronger or weaker, it is a hero for you. But if it comes from the part of other Alliance, they are just cowards, even if the situation is totally the same.

Just grow up all of you... Tired of the insolence of kids needing their prime time on the Board, to feel like their are masters of something.
    This supposed to be seen as game and to be funny, but looks like there are some demented people that not just see as a second Real Life, but even sometimes even start to live the game as just the only Real Life they have.
    So there it starts to come attached with intrigues, "bullshit", lies... low strategies.

Just talk less, lie less and play more! 8o

• You sound so pathetic as a moderator talking down so disrespectfully. But hey, thats what Mods are for, right? Hypocrisy? The same person who gives warnings for much less by others... what a joke.

Nadal is done, his accounts been dismantled. Hes a non factor in this war. Pelotudo and Doncypero as well.

So where are your attacks in this war Demon? Quit talking shit, and start putting up.

YOU SOUND LIKE THE SAME CHILD YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING!
  • robbyatmlc wrote:

You sound so pathetic as a moderator talking down so disrespectfully. But hey, thats what Mods are for, right? Hypocrisy? The same person who gives warnings for much less by others... what a joke.

Nadal is done, his accounts been dismantled. Hes a non factor in this war. Pelotudo and Doncypero as well.

So where are your attacks in this war Demon? Quit talking shit, and start putting up.

YOU SOUND LIKE THE SAME CHILD YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING!

I am not talking as Moderator. I am talking as a player, in a War, and also Capo of the Family that is in that War.
    So I have the same rights as the other players.

And you don't see moderating this thread, and I would never do it. Because contrarily of all of you I know how to separate realities.

And my answer to that last post of yours I have already given it before:

DemoN wrote:

(...) So there it starts to come attached with intrigues, "bullshit", lies... low strategies.

From now on, post whatever you want.
    I've said what I needed, so I won't post more in this thread or comment this WAR.
    So let's leave your ALLIANCE win this WAR in this thread, with their funny posts.

Have a nice day.

• How you play is declaring war to remove bashing rule, and then to not use it? You declared war after doncypero and pelotudo were already out of our family... And while nadal was on vacation mode. Your strategy is to destroy the only targets you can BEFORE declaring war? then to annoy the opposition (with nights silent of attacks) into submission? Interesting strategy there Demon.

Ill see you soon undertaker. If you dont come visit like the aggressor in war, we will make you look even more foolish than all this talk with strikes on your own lands.
  • robbyatmlc wrote:

How you play is declaring war to remove bashing rule, and then to not use it? You declared war after doncypero and pelotudo were already out of our family... And while nadal was on vacation mode. Your strategy is to destroy the only targets you can BEFORE declaring war? then to annoy the opposition (with nights silent of attacks) into submission? Interesting strategy there Demon.

Ill see you soon undertaker. If you dont come visit like the aggressor in war, we will make you look even more foolish than all this talk with strikes on your own lands.

1º-you have to open your eyes a little bit more sorry, to you we should spend 2 or 3 kk of dolares for you to run away like pett's and let you make point's?
    no no no we have a plan dont worry we program the attacks here.
    and yes if one of you hit the ground oh my oh my i will be the 1º one it will be a charm to me keeping you in the ground (i already know i have no honor) i am in the 4 level only sorry i have to do 5 to be att your level perhaps oh god maka?a big LOL to you.
    2º-nadal what he have done LOL just show's the brain of that guy(and yet you talk about my IQ) i am still here making my troops seeing you running but ask your capo for her building without troops WOW I CATCH HIM ASLEEP?
    the family that never sleep's.....it seem's they sleep after all.
    like my capo i will just came here to putt an RC if i hit one of you dont worry.
    make treaths make low level post's....i am here smoking a join drinking a god glass of wine and making my moves dont worry you will see them soon very soon.

Like we say here:
    talk to a wall.
  • We are as surprised by nadals actions as you. No explanation. Oh well. But yet your attacks on him were before the war. Same with your others...

I have no problem with you holding down an enemy, especially during war. You should expect it to be coming if you find yourself crashed... Thats a silly complaint by others, not me.

Liberty, you use this word "god" like you know what it means, but you seem to use it alot. Must be a hindu with a million gods... The funny thing is, the way you talk is like your shit doesnt stink. You call people "god" for arrogance, while being arrogant at the same time. Its almost like a good sitcom reading your posts and wondering what you could be thinking when you make them.

The weed and wine im on page with you. Lets enjoy our vices, and war on. Nadal, Pelotudo, and Doncypero are not part of this war, congrats on your hits, now lets move on to the war you declared AFTER those...
  • DemoN wrote:

Dannyto wrote:

txoni wrote:

Daemon, I am surpriced by your comments, you have been smart and reasonable one till now, but I see Liberty IQ dessease has got you too, what a pity.
    First of all, have you seen any of my CRs here, you know why?!? Because I think publishing scout vs carier is not something worth to publish, alto total lost is more than 300+ carriers.
    then what had happened with "mine account my way of playing"?!? Or Liberty makes your oppinion now?!?!

Hey Liberty I find out about your surprice, and my answer to you and ::censurado:: is - If he has been good he would catch me when we were in war :D

Attention.
    10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.
    EmptysMiss

The post was edited 1 time, last by EmptysMiss ().

• Dannyto wrote:

DemoN wrote:

Dannyto wrote:

txoni wrote:

Daemon, I am surpriced by your comments, you have been smart and reasonable one till now, but I see Liberty IQ dessease has got you too, what a pity.
    First of all, have you seen any of my CRs here, you know why?!? Because I think publishing scout vs carier is not something worth to publish, alto total lost is more than 300+ carriers.
    then what had happened with "mine account my way of playing"?!? Or Liberty makes your oppinion now?!?!

Hey Liberty I find out about your surprice, and my answer to you and :censored: is - If he has been good he would catch me when we were in war :D

sorry?
    i havent show you yet my surprise.....oh my oh my seeing things?imagine things?
    callind stupid to a player shows good stuff by you.
    let's see if someone see it i think that is a low thing to say about someone.
    by the way you are talking about who?

EDIT by EmptysMiss

Just to Edit the quotattion.

• Dannyto wrote:

Hey Liberty I find out about your surprice, and my answer to you and "stupid little boy" is - If he has been good he would catch me when we were in war

Liberty wrote:

I think hes talking about Nadal, atleast i understood that.
    Correct me if im wrong please ;)

Yes or No is enough :D
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Liberty wrote:

Dannyto wrote:

DemoN wrote:

Dannyto wrote:

txoni wrote:

Hey Liberty I find out about your surprice, and my answer to you and :censored: is - If he has been good he would catch me when we were in war :D

sorry?
    i havent show you yet my surprise.....oh my oh my seeing things?imagine things?
    callind stupid to a player shows good stuff by you.
    let's see if someone see it i think that is a low thing to say about someone.

You know who I am talking about :D

KaRmA wrote:

Dannyto wrote:

Hey Liberty I find out about your surprice, and my answer to you and "stupid little boy" is - If he has been good he would catch me when we were in war

Liberty wrote:

I think hes talking about Nadal, atleast i understood that.
    Correct me if im wrong please ;)

Yes or No is enough :D

NO!

EDIT by EmptysMiss

• Liberty wrote:

but ask your capo for her building without troops WOW I CATCH HIM ASLEEP?

Oh yes did you catch me asleep :D fancy move.

Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Floyd Mayweather) >>> xx:xx:xx (Cesc)
    Fri, 17.10.2014 - 09:05:24
    Battle round 1
    Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed
    Carrier 30 2 2 2
    Mercenary 6 0 1 1
    Scout 0 0 5 5

Btw i was online, but that was so irrelevant that i forgott to move troops.

Liberty wrote:

1º-you have to open your eyes a little bit more sorry, to you we should spend 2 or 3 kk of dolares for you to run away like pett's and let you make point's?

DemoN wrote:

So stop fleetsaving kerberos, i didn't find your troops at home for week. So stop telling my boys what to do, they will hit when they wan't not get hit when you wan't.

Funny comment comming from demon. Demon aren't you the one who never got troops home? i have a proof, like 200 scout reports.

DemoN wrote:

Just grow up all of you... Tired of the insolence of kids needing their prime time on the Board, to feel like their are masters of something.
    This supposed to be seen as game and to be funny, but looks like there are some demented people that not just see as a second Real Life, but even sometimes even start to live the game as just the only Real Life they have.

Liberty your boss talks about you. :)

And stop qouting the qouted qoutes everyone its a mess here :)

Atension
    24. - It is forbidden to post the coordinates of the buildings of the protagonists involved on the Battles. This rule applies to all the Attacks posted in this Board.
    EmptysMiss

The post was edited 6 times, last by EmptysMiss ().

• Cesc wrote:

Liberty wrote:

but ask your capo for her building without troops WOW I CATCH HIM ASLEEP?

Oh yes did you catch me asleep :D fancy move.

Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Floyd Mayweather) >>> xx:xx:xx (Cesc)
    Fri, 17.10.2014 - 09:05:24
    Battle round 1
    Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed
    Carrier 30 2 2 2
    Mercenary 6 0 1 1
    Scout 0 0 5 5

Btw i was online, but that was so irrelevant that i forgott to move troops.

Liberty wrote:

DemoN wrote:

So stop fleetsaving kerberos, i didn't find your troops at home for week. So stop telling my boys what to do, they will hit when they wan't not get hit when you wan't.

Funny comment comming from demon. Demon aren't you the one who never got troops home? i have a proof, like 200 scout reports.

DemoN wrote:

Liberty your boss talks about you. :)

And stop qouting the qouted qoutes everyone its a mess here :)

i f i was one of your kids i would listen you but please talk to me when i talk to you.....
    nadal was a pain in the a..?
    sorry...... :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint:
    give him your account.
    sibirec, i really dont know who you are talking about but ok.
    oh cesc you didnt move troops.......ok ok.
    you didnt find my troops?
    what a lie please may i show a RC?always saying lies and bullshit your members calling names to other members...yes you are good.

EDIT by EmptysMiss