[War Declaration] >> [HELL] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Liberty wrote:

robbyatmlc wrote:

4 times now liberty has come to visit, and pulled back. Pogis 2 times, and asfig 3 times. My troops have been waiting each time, but yet you say we run...

I got so bored of watching you scrubs attack and recall that I found myself new target yesterday... Sorry TKD, good luck rebuilding.

you are?

TheDarkSide wrote:

robbyatmlc wrote:

4 times now liberty has come to visit, and pulled back. Pogis 2 times, and asfig 3 times. My troops have been waiting each time, but yet you say we run...

I got so bored of watching you scrubs attack and recall that I found myself new target yesterday... Sorry TKD, good luck rebuilding.

Meybe they like fake attacks :D

OH GOD DARKSIDE the guy with 3 pc's 2 smart bla bla bla.
    please you have too much to talk.

i am always forgetting you have the sindrome of the "we are kings no one beat's us".

funny, my observations of you are precisely the same!

Makaveli:DaDon.

Dont forget to scout ahead and cancel like you guys seem so good at doing...
  • Well, since you started to count what i have i will update: 2 tablets and one shitty iphone( i dont like em )
    Dont be jelous :)

Gods? Kings? Watched too much game of thrones or what??

You are a funny guy, before all this i had respect for you, but now i see you are just a little kid who is craving for attention, and would jump off a bridge to get some. Get back to kindergarden please :)

You start to attack people that got hit and you are a BIG man? haha..and you are pround of yourself? Good for you :)

I have respect for people that act "normal" and are not some spoliled child who wants attention. Your boss, Kayapo, Cyrus and Karma( who is not part of HELL anymore) i respect them :) You? You are just a funny joke, so continue crying for attention :) Have fun :)
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • robbyatmlc wrote:

Liberty wrote:

robbyatmlc wrote:

you are?

TheDarkSide wrote:

robbyatmlc wrote:

Meybe they like fake attacks :D

OH GOD DARKSIDE the guy with 3 pc's 2 smart bla bla bla.
    please you have too much to talk.

i am always forgetting you have the sindrome of the "we are kings no one beat's us".

funny, my observations of you are precisely the same!

Makaveli:DaDon.

Dont forget to scout ahead and cancel like you guys seem so good at doing...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    but someone catch you right?
    so why the talking?

TheDarkSide wrote:

Well, since you started to count what i have i will update: 2 tablets and one shitty iphone( i dont like em )
    Dont be jelous :)

Gods? Kings? Watched too much game of thrones or what??

You are a funny guy, before all this i had respect for you, but now i see you are just a little kid who is craving for attention, and would jump off a bridge to get some. Get back to kindergarden please :)

You start to attack people that got hit and you are a BIG man? haha..and you are pround of yourself? Good for you :)

I have respect for people that act "normal" and are not some spoliled child who wants attention. Your boss, Kayapo, Cyrus and Karma( who is not part of HELL anymore) i respect them :) You? You are just a funny joke, so continue crying for attention :) Have fun :)

It's the same i have for you lol please.
    again the talking about the raquete men?
    it's a pain right?
    i know i have no honor...(sorry i am going to level 5).
    keep talking GO GO berserks.
  • Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

You are funny, you kill my boredom...now go search people that got hit so you can score on them hahaha, its the only way you know how to attack hahah :D

You too run run.
    it's what you know to do.

Yeah sure, i will stay waiting you with 3M points and asfig who has 2.7M and i have only 1.6M. Internet providers should start IQ tests before handing internet to people like you.
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • The things are getting nasty in here.
    Please take it easy.

More action (ingame) and less conversation.
    Words are just words. There was one that talked too much, and at the end it didn't ended so well for him.
    Too much of "bluff"... I might say...

Actions are Battle Reports, to post here: [War Battle Reports] >> [HELL] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers

And that the best Family win, let''s play for the fun and stop being annoying please!

• The declaration of War is valid. You have 24 hours till de bashing exemption becomes effective.

As part of the MOD team, and realizing that both families have members in the team, I will ask to all of you to restrain yourself to acuse or insinuate each other of cheating, eg: abusing of the go tool, favortism or any kind you imagine of it.

We have seen these day that anyone who got attacked comes to the forum right away to complain about cheats and that. If you find suspiccious activity, report to the GO team via In Game or contact @RaVenC, but
    PLEASE, abstain yourself of making it public, the only thing you will get is a direct missconduct warning (wich implicates a direct ban), no matter if you are right or not. The mod team has directions of being zero tolerant with this issues.

Good war to both alliances, and keep it clean in the game and in the forum.

• Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

There wont be any problem, Me and @DemoN are fair players and everything is and will be in order :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sorry but fair?

Demon give this guy a medal, he deserve it, you know for what :) but i will be polite :) and also write for all future members "IQ must be bigger then number of shoes" :D
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • TheDarkSide wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

There wont be any problem, Me and @DemoN are fair players and everything is and will be in order :)

Demon give this guy a medal, he deserve it, you know for what :) but i will be polite :) and also write for all future members "IQ must be bigger then number of shoes" :D

GO GO GOD the 2 runner from the server if you fall we will see if you eat all those words dont worry.
    Good game to you.
  • Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

GO GO GOD the 2 runner from the server if you fall we will see if you eat all those words dont worry.
    Good game to you.

I think You show nadal is only the number two mouth on the forums... cry liberty, cry about not being able to land your hits...
  • robbyatmlc wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

Good game to you.

I think You show nadal is only the number two mouth on the forums... cry liberty, cry about not being able to land your hits...

LOL i have 61 post's please....you have 138.
    cry me?
    because what?
    your scout's?
    oh wait i cant see not even 1 and attacks?
    i attacked cypero you get him of you aliance pelotudo the same thing nadal what he will come back?
    Good Good i am waiting for him i have a welcome party to him.
  • Liberty wrote:

robbyatmlc wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

Good game to you.

cry me?
    because what?
    your scout's?
    i attacked cypero you get him of you aliance pelotudo the same thing nadal what he will come back?

Well Liberty, you have declared war and how was the first night, the first 24h?!? But wait, its ok, you are waiting for Nadal :) Ok, no problem, as we said your account your way of playing it.
    than, I am Liberty and I declare war to all server, but I never attack you, I ll wait Nadal :D
  • Dannyto wrote:

Liberty wrote:

robbyatmlc wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

Good game to you.

cry me?
    because what?
    your scout's?

Well Liberty, you have declared war and how was the first night, the first 24h?!? But wait, its ok, you are waiting for Nadal :) Ok, no problem, as we said your account your way of playing it.
    than, I am Liberty and I declare war to all server, but I never attack you, I ll wait Nadal :D

you have to look better.
    keep talking.
    war to all the server?
    what?
    i should have afraid of your capo?
    yes i will go on vacations right now because of him.
    you talk a lot but not a single attack at me but by me probably 2-3 players already have but like always run is the best option.
    if i attack all of you the family will be disolved LOOOOOOOOOOOL already two off and 1 in vacations.
    to you i just have to say open your eyes ;) surprise surprise.
    GO GO BERSERKERS.
    now you can talk i will finish my talking in here see you soon in game.
    by the way by expecting nadal doesnt meen i dont attack other players but ok.
    you are a master i see....
    the family that never sleep's LOOOOOOOL please catbob have to make fleet's of 8 hours.
    what we know that this is war attacks come and go but i will came here to talk in the end with you dont worry.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Liberty ().

• Liberty wrote:

Dannyto wrote:

Liberty wrote:

robbyatmlc wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

Good game to you.

cry me?
    because what?
    your scout's?

you have to look better.
    keep talking.
    war to all the server?
    what?
    i should have afraid of your capo?
    yes i will go on vacations right now because of him.
    you talk a lot but not a single attack at me but by me probably 2-3 players already have but like always run is the best option.
    if i attack all of you the family will be disolved LOOOOOOOOOOOL already two off and 1 in vacations.
    to you i just have to say open your eyes ;) surprise surprise.
    GO GO BERSERKERS.
    now you can talk i will finish my talking in here see you soon in game.
    by the way by expecting nadal doesnt meen i dont attack other players but ok.
    you are a master i see....
    the family that never sleep's LOOOOOOOL please catbob have to make fleet's of 8 hours.
    what we know that this is war attacks come and go but i will came here to talk in the end with you dont worry.

Blah blah blah blah. Talks more than nadal does. Declares war, lands nothing, cries about it, then talks more. This is liberty's game...