Floyd Mayweather [HELL] VS Usain Bolt [Berserk]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cesc wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

XuXi wrote:

Cesc crying crying, ADIOS_NADAL, good trip for Sicily

Says someone who got kicked from GO team becouse cannot attack without Go Tool...loool...oh sorry i forgot..you stayed silent about it right ?

and that acusation brings what to the matter of this thread?

It just show us the sort of people you got on your side, nothing else :)
    thats the way you play :P

sorry?
    my side?
    my side is me and the other 17 from HELL.
    please cesc you should talk about things you know.
  • TheDarkSide wrote:

XuXi wrote:

Says someone who got kicked from GO team becouse cannot attack without Go Tool...loool...oh sorry i forgot..you stayed silent about it right ?

jajajajjajajajajajajajajajajja
    [Blocked Image: http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid-847067.jpg]

"Me llamo Máximo Décimo Meridio, comandante de los ejercitos del norte ... leal servidor del verdadero emperador Marco Aurelio. Padre de un hijo asesinado, marido de una mujer asesinada y alcanzaré mi venganza en esta vida o en la otra."
  • Chuchu wrote:

im sorry cesc, and im sorry dark side but.. Nadal was a cheater too X/

Da igual, es dificil cazar a nadal y el ha petado a muchos con este estilo de batallas.
    Buen ataque y a seguir remando, todavia estoy esperando la respuesta de VvV a esos ataques!!

Pushing and Using GO tool to your own advantage( looking peoples login and fleet log and then attack them) its like comparing murder and a mass murder, its the same to you right? Funny thing, he was quiet about it, he was shown evidence and he didnt even try to defend himself lol.

Now he talks BIG but why didnt he mentioned that a? Ashamed of himself? Doesent want others to know? I cannot get in trouble for saying the truth, ask your boss Undertaker.

Attention to the offtopic.
    NaHuaL
    If you know this is offtopic, why you keep doing it? Being a part of the team, you should restrain of this type of comment, and most of all, avoid disclosing team issues.

DemoN wrote:

5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The members who make SPAM of any kind, may be warned. The order on the board, the respect for the intention of the authors when they create a thread and for the various sections and subsections is something important for the proper functioning of the board and its flexibility for the users, therefore a negligent attitude regarding these rules may be punished.

15/10/14 21:01
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM

The post was edited 1 time, last by NaHuaL ().

• TheDarkSide wrote:

Chuchu wrote:

Da igual, es dificil cazar a nadal y el ha petado a muchos con este estilo de batallas.
    Buen ataque y a seguir remando, todavia estoy esperando la respuesta de VvV a esos ataques!!

Pushing and Using GO tool to your own advantage( looking peoples login and fleet log and then attack them) its like comparing murder and a mass murder, its the same to you right? Funny thing, he was quiet about it, he was shown evidence and he didnt even try to defend himself lol.

Now he talks BIG but why didnt he mentioned that a? Ashamed of himself? Doesent want others to know? I cannot get in trouble for saying the truth, ask your boss Undertaker.

but what the hell do we have to do with that?
    is he in my family?
    NO.
    is he our ally?
    NO.
    so please what does that matters to us?
  • Chuchu wrote:

Liberty wrote:

Cesc wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

XuXi wrote:

sorry?
    my side?

i bet you 10 000 000 dollars that al 17 does not share your point of view ;)

i know that :D
  • Cesc wrote:

Chuchu wrote:

Liberty wrote:

Cesc wrote:

Liberty wrote:

TheDarkSide wrote:

XuXi wrote:

sorry?
    my side?

i bet you 10 000 000 dollars that al 17 does not share your point of view ;)

i know that :D

Ok cesc. keep the sitt i will take the bike.

Warned: You guys have been told to stop the Spam - Illia5

5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The members who make SPAM of any kind, may be warned. The order on the board, the respect for the intention of the authors when they create a thread and for the various sections and subsections is something important for the proper functioning of the board and its flexibility for the users, therefore a negligent attitude regarding these rules may be punished.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Illia5 ().

• :* :D

Warned: You guys have been told to stop the Spam - Illia5

The post was edited 2 times, last by Illia5 ().

• I was accused of using the tool to attack the troops 0 , which makes no sense.
    Pues eso, como me dijo Undertaker no habia ninguna causa para expulsarme (y yo le dije a RavenC que no iba a discutir, que no tenia ganas de seguir), ya que utilizar la GoTool para atacar a los inactivos con 0 tropas es algo que no tiene sentido.
    [Blocked Image: http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid-847067.jpg]

"Me llamo Máximo Décimo Meridio, comandante de los ejercitos del norte ... leal servidor del verdadero emperador Marco Aurelio. Padre de un hijo asesinado, marido de una mujer asesinada y alcanzaré mi venganza en esta vida o en la otra."