Undertaker [HELL] VS Dios Nadal [Berserkers]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cesc wrote:

(...)
    Some players know the meaning of honor, some players do not.
    Respect bumse. :)

Yes I agree with you, and I am lead to think that you are talking about a players that just attack secondary buildings to destroy carriers by weeks in a row of accounts with less than half of their points. And that were already punished in this Forum and in the Game lots of times for not respecting the Rules (Dios).

It's really funny when somebody loose or is owned how him and his Alliance all come here with their fairy tails and telling histories to sleep.
    But makes me feel happy, after all the old spirit of the game keeps intact.

You don't need to be educated to a University level to know that this game is about the time you have available. Who has more time to spend and is more unoccupied in life, if he really knows how to play it, for sure will have better account and more time to "farm". So kids on high-school or at University maybe grow faster in the game.
    Even though there are players like Liberty that doesn't like to sleep, so he is busy in real life, but he also manages to have time to farm, because of the passion he has in the game.

So this attack just proves that, patient is the best friend of the man. And better to be silent and let it go for some months, let some "bluff" players like Dios underestimate your value, insult you, make fun of you on the Forum, send insulting messages making fun of your face ingame and even let him think that you can't find the button "send" in your account. But at the end it is proven that even with a weaker account and with weaker trainings (because yes, I have a life in IRL) justice will be served and that "self called heroes" also go down. There are persons that don't like to be annoyed by "burglars" that don't follow the "Rules of Honour" that are for everybody, don't have education and don't know to respect the others!

Talking about Honour.. In my Alliance, we have all achieved Honour (level 4), like almost everybody on the server, so I am a bit confused about what you are talking in here! :D

Edit: "A player on his knees", with more than 1.000.000 of points... :D You are really funny and put my mood up this morning Mr. @Cesc !... :thumbsup: He is just down now, because he is a "bluff" and he talks too much... Should learn to talk less.

Just remember:
    A quien debo petar ??

• Guigui wrote:

Arretez de pleurer. C'est un combat comme un autre.

Sinon un combat avec honneur c'est ça:^^
    Cesc ( v|V|v ) vs Alerta ( Kmkz )

So, dont understand the point.
    Alerta was not hit any time before that, i would never hit a player on his knees who got hit days ago. i wrote it was for fun.
    And i would never keep him down.
    I had many wars ( NR for example ) and after hits i allways let people rebuild and be competitive again.

@DemoN next time post your own battles, maybe you can write our alliance name right. Its not so hard :p
  • Bumse who are you?

Do you know anything?
    do you know what nadal said, done to undertaker?
    you guys from the outside that talk do you know anything about all of it? or you are like the old people that pregnant from the ears?like the donkeys that only look forward and dont want to know anything about the other side?
    To finish just an advice to K-REMORA and all the others that want to atack us we maybe go all to the ground but it will be a HELL of a fight.

Undertaker it was a hell of a move and untill i have troops they will be to help you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Liberty ().

• I really do not understand people...
    This is a mafia game, there is no honour here.

There is no small or no big...
    Dont you remember the old game "VENDETTA"

Isnt matter if your small, big, strong, weak... this is about attacking.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Peppone wrote:

guys, attention to the family HELL. they are ex-players of the PDC family, that ran away after the declaration of war on POLLOS family. they are brave players. great battle diosnadal

oh the defender of DONSACHA......i thought you were someone that deserves attencion but please LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.grow up a little bit so you can deserve attencion.
    By the way tell him to open her eyes because i am near the building where he have the troops let me just arrive dolares it will be a 2 in 1 him and Dios_nadal it's almost like a euromillions.
  • It was supposed to comment the attack and don't go so further in the off-topic.

There are here already insults that come from the side of Mister @DiosNadal, like always ("lamebolas").
    And lots of people running away from the thematic of the thread and what can be related with it.

I didn't want to give Warnings because I was involved, and to not be accused of partiality, so topic closed!