Mafia Arronchina - Possibility of Account Sharing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mafia Arronchina - Possibility of Account Sharing

Dear Community and dear management of the game.

Although knowing that it is against the rules (account-sharing) I would like to ask the community about the possibility to allow our Family, to have an account (from an older player) in our family to be able to send resources to the members of our team. Instead of getting someone playing with that account, we would like to be developing our own accounts.

Of course this would be done according to some rules, such as, the account would no be able to do attacks and it would be possible to use it as our feeder during a limit period of time (until the end of the year, for instance.

Thank you, I will be waiting about your comments and decisions.
    • As the Ex SGO and with my knowledge of how @RaVenC (Project Manager) thinks and works, i will try and give my opinion.
      I will explain the main two reasons why i think this would not be allowed.
      • You would be receiving a very big advantage from the user that have been here from the beginning, there has already been changes within the game giving newer members an advantage for a quicker build, Example: Base Administration.
      • If you would be allowed to do this the same would have to be done to many other new Users there for many accounts would be needed for feeding.

All is not negative, now there are many more farms that there wasn't in the beginning, this is a very big advantage.
      You might also be interested in the future launch of Server2 (Programed 31st October).

This is my opinion with the Experience i have from the Team, hope this can help until you receive an official response from Stiddari Team.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • There is no NEED for second or /feeder accounts becouse:

A. There is enought low point no troop accounts that you can farm without much problem.
      B. Its one of the most important rules of the game, no multi and no pushing or any type of think that would be unfair help.

So in short, i cannot and will not allow it. Its againts the very fundamental rules of this game.

Also you could asked me this via PM but anways i answered here.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • I understand that, I ask here, because I know that it is against, so if approved, I would like that everyone in the community to know about it..... We don't want to cheat, was just way for us to become competitive faster, but no worries, sooner or later we will be near the leading group....

As you guys can see, we start this week....After 7 years absence, if I am not mistaken, we were around 15 7 years ago, we are 9 right now...and there is still people that will join us shortly....

I just want to ask, as not everyone as transporters yet, for the community let us grow a bit before starting attacks....

Also, I want to say thanks to all the guys, Portuguese, Spanish, British, etc, that are helping us with resources......

THANK YOU
    • Unlike old Vendetta, you just need to look at the classification to know who is active and who is not. It is really easy to farm on Stiddari and to grow. You just need to be very active if you want to grow really fast because the guys in the top make it hard for you xD In 2 months you can be Top 100 (been there), your mercs will be really young but there is no short-cut for that...
      Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014
      Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014