critical ways to manage the game and forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• critical ways to manage the game and forum

io o lasciato il game ,
    per una gestione molto superficiale (a piacimento ) del forum e del game .
    ,facendo una affermazzione su un player bannato ,o avuto un ban diretto in forum ,senza avviso,da chi? matapollos player da me azzerato in game ,

come altre situazioni successe a miei amici in pdc in forum .
    o quando un player manda un messaggio in game al gameoperator per cambio accaunt e poi viene azzerato da stesso gameoperator ,fatto gia contestato in forum senza avere un minimo di chiarezza e trasparenza ,

consiglio che i componenti del team in forum e game, convolti in guerre che non possono prendere decisioni su ban in forum e game contro i player appartenenti alla famiglia opposta .

consiglio per una trasparenza che i gameoperator siano evidenziato il nome in game di colore diverso rispetto tutto il server, che tutti facciano parte di una sola alleanza senza altri player

Ogni tanto mi riconetto per sperare che questa situazioni migliori ma fino a quando non la vedo il mio ritorno al game e impossibile .

buon game a tutti .

or I left the game,
    management for a very shallow (at will) forum and the game.
    , making a affermazzione on a banned player, or had a direct ban in the forum, without notice, by whom? matapollos player from me zeroed in game,

other situations such as happened to my friends in pdc in forum.
    or when a player sends a message in game to gameoperator to change accaunt and then is reset to the same gameoperator made already challenged in the forum without having a minimum of clarity and transparency,

advice that the team members in the forum and game, convolti in wars that can not make decisions on forums and in game ban against the player belonging to the family side.

advice for a transparency that gameoperator are highlighted in the name game in a different color around the server, which all form part of a single alliance with no other player

Every time I riconetto to hope that this situation better but until I see my return to the game and impossible.

good game at all.
  • Mandrache wrote:

io o lasciato il game , per una gestione molto superficiale (a piacimento ) del forum e del game .

I just would like to remind you that, first of all this is a project in development. It is far away to be finished. So when the server opened we had even less means than we have today. Since the opening of the server, not just a GO TOOL was created (thanks to @RaVenC ) to track illegalities on the game but also was created a system of how to act and studied guidelines and tutorials (thanks to @KaRmA aka Stv3n) for the new GOs to deal with the GO TOOL and do their job properly. So it may have been some failures at the beggining for the lack of means, but now we can say that we can be all satified with the progresses and how the Game Team is dealing with the issues presented to them daily.

Mandrache wrote:

,facendo una affermazzione su un player bannato ,o avuto un ban diretto in forum ,senza avviso,da chi? matapollos player da me azzerato in game ,
    come altre situazioni successe a miei amici in pdc in forum .

I think you might be a bit confused, because according to what was informed to all the Community, with this new Board (Forum) the system of warnings was changed as you can see in this thread: ANNOUNCEMENT || WARNINGS & NOTICES it is explained that there are a new system of Warnings. And on this Board (Forum) nobody gives Bans in the Board, because the Bans are set and configured to be automatic working as a system of points, has you can see in here: Tabella Avvertimenti & Bans . So that means, for example, that when you have the sum of 15 points (in warnings that are active, and we have warnings that remain active from 3 weeks to 12 months) the Board automatically gives you the ban that can be: 2 days, 7 days, 15 days...). So that accusation has not even sustainability.

Mandrache wrote:

o quando un player manda un messaggio in game al gameoperator per cambio accaunt e poi viene azzerato da stesso gameoperator ,fatto gia contestato in forum senza avere un minimo di chiarezza e trasparenza ,

I would like also to inform you that the GO TOOL which we are working with has a tracking log of the actions made by each one of our GOs, so that kind of situations are monitored by the Game Administrator ( @RaVenC ), so given the case that a Member of the GO Team would use the GO Tool in his profite, strong measures will be taken. Once that a situation like that never happened until the date, we consider the work of our GOs valid and trustworthy.

Mandrache wrote:

consiglio che i componenti del team in forum e game, convolti in guerre che non possono prendere decisioni su ban in forum e game contro i player appartenenti alla famiglia opposta .

Our goal in here since the beginning was to do everything and create all the means possible for the game to be as fair as possible. Like I said it is a game in development and the people that wants to help with their free will and by the dedication and passion they have for the game are not paid to do this job, and even less have to take with the lack of respect of some users, that think that they are owners of the world. So all the members have the right of playing the game equally as long as they, like said before, don't use their special accesses that they have as Team Members in their profit, but once more I remember that all the actions are monitored by their hierarchical superiors on the Staff of Stiddari.

Mandrache wrote:

consiglio per una trasparenza che i gameoperator siano evidenziato il nome in game di colore diverso rispetto tutto il server, che tutti facciano parte di una sola alleanza senza altri player

As I said before, all the members that shown their fee will to help with the development of this game and to make this game possible to be played again (with the cost of more than 120 euros from the pocket of the Programmer) have the right to play the game like any other player, as long as they don't use their special accesses on their own advantage, which is controlled and monitored by the highest positions of the Staff. So I don't see why they should be forced to be in one just Alliance and have different colors. As long as they respect their functions and don't mix their responsibilities with their situation as players in the game (of course this is not for all, sometimes there are Team Members that stop to be capable of separate the reality game from their functions as member of the Staff, so that ones are invited to leave on the right time, because this matter require big capacity and most of all true honor and honesty).

The truth is that I think that everybody is getting really tired of that old "cliche" that already was been too much of seen in the past all around English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French servers of accusing the Team Members of being protected and have advantage on the game. For a person who never been inside of our Team and don't even have a clue of what is going on internally, I can see that is very easy for you @Mandrache to come with your deductions and non grounded accusations. So I will leave one invitation, and since that you are not playing and maybe you have some hours free per day, I would like to invite you to send your application to one of places we have to be fulfilled in your staff:
    Candidature per Moderatore
    [OPEN] Candidature for Trial Game Operator

And maybe see with your own eyes and take the conclusion that we treat everybody with the same rights and just do the best we can to the game be fair to everybody. Another thing that you should be less tendentious is in relation to your (ex) Family PDC, because mainly they just come to the Board or to disrespect Rules or when they are attacked to accuse our Staff of helping your enemies and they succeed. That's start to be boring, annoying and I think everybody is getting tired of that in this community, and just to show an example of that I can show the profile of this Board Member: @DonSacha , if you click on his name and go to Warnings you can track all the last posts of him, and it is always the same conversation, and I may remind that the Rules of the Board and the Game are to be respected for everybody and nobody has special positions.

This is my answer to your thread and accusations and now I close this thread.
    If you are not satisfy or have any other query, please contact my hierarchical superior: @RaVenC

Kindest Regards.