Cheating of any kind

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cheating of any kind

Hello there,

I write this message to clarify two issues.

The first problem is Klaus99 [TEA].
    How Can a player have also developed buildings without making raids? see its ranking Title!
    I find it very strange ... and I suppose to push the other players in his alliance! or attacks against players of his covenant.
    I do not know if attacking players of his alliance is allowed?

Second problem:
    The impartiality of staff when members are both players and operators.
    Each operator can see the hours of connections players?

I hope to have a response from RavenC in person, with beautiful screen those that can control an operator catch!

thank you

Iba

Attention to the Board Rules.
    NaHuaL.

You have to follow the rules, just like everybody else, if you suspect of a player, you don't need to contact RavenC, contact a GO, and then if are not satisfied with your answer, contact a SGO, and if this continues, contact, if you still think your are the only one right, the Project Manager. This is not the way to do this.

DemoN wrote:

9. - If a user finds something that does not obey the rules, please contact us. To avoid overloading the Moderator, please just report the problems that remain unresolved after 24 hours after occurs

DemoN wrote:

10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.

DemoN wrote:

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

08:40 14/08/2114

The post was edited 2 times, last by NaHuaL ().

• Iba wrote:

The first problem is Klaus99 [TEA].
    How Can a player have also developed buildings without making raids? see its ranking Title!
    I find it very strange ... and I suppose to push the other players in his alliance! or attacks against players of his covenant.
    I do not know if attacking players of his alliance is allowed?

Just because a user does not Attack, this does not mean he does not advance.
    Instead of asuming he is being pushed why do you not think a little bit first.
    Im talking in General; But if a user has been here from the beginin, has never attacked, has never had problems,etc
    He has dedicated all his resources to Buildings & Trainings.
    If you keep track of rankings he has allways been around but has never stood out, but has recently started with mercs.
    Anyone can see that, no need to be a GO.

If you do realise, certain alliances, for example in your case K.L. have been attacking from the beginin lossing mercs and having to dedicate more resources to train more... alot of resources are lost there.

Iba wrote:

Second problem:
    The impartiality of staff when members are both players and operators.
    Each operator can see the hours of connections players?

Stiddari Staff is one of the most impartial iv seen, i have played many Browser games and many Staff members favor friends, alliances.
    For example in Vendetta i remember being banned for no reason without any proof because of enemies.
    In Stiddari we do not care if they are friend or enemies, rules are for everyone EVEN staff members.
    If needed we show proof to those affected by bans, i have not seen many Browser games where there staff do that.

The GO Team Members can see all connection times, how do you intend we do our work if we cannot?
    There are Logs where @RaVenC can see what all members of the Staff access, so do not worry about the Team.
    I assure you if RaVenC would see something strange that Team Member would not last long in the Team.

Iba wrote:

I hope to have a response from RavenC in person, with beautiful screen those that can control an operator catch!

RaVenC will probably respond you, but i do not think this is the place for these type of questions.
    All things with such assumptions should be done personally via PM.
    I do not think you will be shown any Screens, because the Team does not need to prove anything to the Community.
    That is for RaVenCs Eyes only and there is no need to have to show publicly.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

EDIT By
    NaHuaL

Attention to the forum rules.
    NaHuaL.

DemoN wrote:

10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.

DemoN wrote:

5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The members who make SPAM of any kind, may be warned. The order on the board, the respect for the intention of the authors when they create a thread and for the various sections and subsections is something important for the proper functioning of the board and its flexibility for the users, therefore a negligent attitude regarding these rules may be punished.

08:45 14/08/2114

The post was edited 3 times, last by NaHuaL ().

• If the staff is impartial, then there is no problem to show us what you can see!

Klaus:
    It is impossible to have smuggled 27 from across raidant units as 0 points!
    Show me the reports of fighting he does! and at that time I could believe you!

For the second question:
    A player can not be impartial, if it plays! it's just impossible ...
    For example, thedarkside see all our connections and see precisely what time of day it is connected ...

Attention to the Forum Rules. NaHuaL.

DemoN wrote:

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

08:50 14/08/2114

The post was edited 1 time, last by NaHuaL ().

• Thats exactly what the Community does not understand, we do not need to show anything.
    That is @RaVenC to asure we do everything correctly.
    Please show me one Browser Game where the Staff show the Community what they can see.

I have no reason why i should show you Klaus fleet movement.
    This would just be ridiculous that i have to show everyone everyone's fleet movements to prove they do not cheat.
    Thats what the Team is for, to check everyone follows the rules.

Its not impossible to impartial if you play, its very hard.
    Thats why we are proud of our Team, because if we have to ban alliance members or friends we do so.
    All GO Members can see all the servers connection times, but thats what the logs are for.
    It would be very strange if a GO Member is checking certain users login times.

If you are so interested in finding out if users cheat, why when i opened candidatures you did not send one?
    This is just how all browser games work, if your interested in finding cheaters you have to be a GO, if not you will not get any information.
    Each users information is confidential and it will only be shown to the user involved no third users.
    I will not give any information about any user.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Sauf que le gars n'a quasiment pas de fabriques ni bar... il est obligé de raid pour obtenir BC 70 FM 60 Bar 30 et CO 30 ...
    Enfin bref soi il cheat soi il cheat pas, mais si il cheat pas, il nous l'a mise profonde à tous...

Personne sur le serveur ne se soucie qu'un collectionneur comme lui soi top 1? xD
    Raid Me I'm Famous [K.L] :sleeping:
  • XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

EDIT by NaHuaL

Attention to the Forum rules.
    NaHuaL

DemoN wrote:

DemoN wrote:

08:52 14/08/2114

The post was edited 2 times, last by NaHuaL ().

• So when you realize he's German, how will your crying look? You guys are terrible at this game for how much you cry cheat. You gain 0 title points attacking inactives with 0 troops points. I get full storages every day farming inactives. Klauss was smart enough to dedicate his time to boss office, and is now growing fast. The player CLASSIC will soon be called a cheater by the French cries. Go pay for your own server and dedicate your own time to programming. You show no appreciation for the team here but WONT GO AWAY.
  • robbyatmlc wrote:

So when you realize he's German, how will your crying look? You guys are terrible at this game for how much you cry cheat. You gain 0 title points attacking inactives with 0 troops points. I get full storages every day farming inactives. Klauss was smart enough to dedicate his time to boss office, and is now growing fast. The player CLASSIC will soon be called a cheater by the French cries. Go pay for your own server and dedicate your own time to programming. You show no appreciation for the team here but WONT GO AWAY.

So why have you not smuggled 27 on all your building ?

I don't care if he's french or german, his stats are curiously crazy.. that's all.

And it's a collector ^^
    Raid Me I'm Famous [K.L] :sleeping:
  • Merci Iba de soulever ce genre de questions
    A chaque fois qu'un PDC a tenté de s'exprimer sur ce genre de problème, il a été systématiquement averti, voire bloqué.

Pas la peine de sortir la meme chanson, à dire qu'on pleure. Jamais il n'a été autorisé qu'un opérateur d'un serveur soit en même temps joueur de ce même serveur (ceci est juste un exemple, ce n'est pas pour viser quelqu'un en particulier), mais cela prouve que ça pose des problèmes.
    Nous ne pleurons pas, nous sommes les seuls à oser soulever les questions.