Building Times

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Building Times

I've read both Planned features updates, but couldn't find anything that talked specifically about building times or construction queue in infrastructure. To be honest I can't believe it takes more than 30 minutes to get lvl 2 on Weapons armory (Yes, I just started playing) I think time should be reduced at least a little. I played back in the day Space4k, Ogame and Vendetta1923 english servers and I don't recall buildings taking this long to update from lvl 1 to lvl 2. I know that getting your Boss Office upgraded reduces time, but for new gamers, "Newbies" this doesn't help. It would be nice to see for example.

Weapons armory

Lvl 1: 2 mins
      Lvl 2: 5 mins
      Lvl 3: 10 mins
      Lvl 4: 15 mins
      Lvl 5: 20 mins
      Lvl 6: 25 mins
      Lvl 7: 30 mins
      Lvl 8: 45 mins
      Lvl 9: 1 hour
      Lvl 10: 1 hour 15 mins

this would help on getting a nice quick start and not discourage new players with long queue for buildings.
    • Dont know were it is and im too lazy today to find.
      But a building que is planned for next update.

Stiddari is a bit slower and its already been commented before but i do not think the speed will change.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Stiddari is actually comparatively faster than what you suggested in some regards. The difference between Lvl 7, 8, 9 and 10 in your examples are a 50%/33%/25% increase from one level to the next, while in reality the difference between Lvl 7, 8, 9 and 10 in stiddari are only a ~25%/~21%/19% increase. In the long run your method might take longer than the actual method and you might end up complaining that later levels take too long to build. :P

On top of that, unless you're being fed ressources by more developed players, you won't have the means to continously build stuff anyway. And if you are being fed ressources starting out by increasing your boss office should counteract your problem. Try contacting some of the top players or ask in the chat if someone is willing to help you kickstart your account, I'm sure there are plenty of nice people who will jump into action. :)

One day you'll say "Why is everyone dead?
      Why didn't we just do what Kim Jong Il said?"
    • The building times really long , but its the thing we all started from , the game is 9-10 months old and many players went too far in training and bldg points by now ...
      I heard RavenC (the game creator) plans to open a new server soon , so newbies will still have a chance .

However ,there are some people who wants to leave and they can offer their account to some new players , (u see how many players are on "u" mode ) .

There are several players who played on vendetta1923 com servers here , maybe u can find some of your old teammates , good luck with it.
    • Yeah I just found out about "stiddari" today, I immediately joined. I doubt I'll find any team mates. When I played Vendetta1923 it was when it first started and I was with friends from S4k, we are talking a good 4 to 5 years ago. I forgot what alliance we were in.

Hopefully they open a new server and somehow adjust building times a little, it would make it more fun. As well as encourage players to stay more active. Long building times can make someone lose interest.
    • I gave somedays ago an Idea to make the new server diferent so we can play it along side Chicago server.
      Lets see what ravenc thinks about and then maybe we will see everyones opinion :D

But i think alot of work needs to be done untill new server is out.
      Atleast 4 more updates, solve those litttle problems we have still.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."