[Update] IP Sharing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Update] IP Sharing

Updating IP Sharings

Hello Stiddari Community

I have been observing these days all those Users that are IP Sharing and i have realized that many of you have IP Sharings Active and do not share IP anymore with that user.
      I have also noticed many of you are IP Sharing and have not informed and many times this can lead to misunderstanding.

I would like to ask all the community to go to Opciones Menu - Report IP Sharings & if they see that they are Sharing IP with someone they do not anymore please PM me Via Stiddari Board informing me of your IG Nickname and the user you do not share IP with any more, if in the case you share IP with someone but have not informed could you please PM via Stiddari Board and also ingame go to Opciones Menu - Report IP Sharings.

There are many users that have Ingame Real life friends and sometimes visit them for Holidays, etc.
      I would be very grateful to avoid misunderstandings that you would inform on the periods of time that you are sharing IP with an other user.

All this is to avoid situations that could lead to a wrong ban because many have not taken the appropriate measures as the Rules indicate.
      This will help the GO Team do there job much quicker.

Best Regards.
      Go Team
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • 58 Views to this post and i can only see one new Reported IP Sharing and 0 PMs to inform me?
      Is this just because no one cares?

Because then i will not care you reason to Share IP and i will asume all Uninformed are Multi Accounts.
      Therefor i newly ask for those that have to informed to do so as explained in the above post.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."