I will take this account:

38 Leader [PDC] 32.954 141.830 674.828 849.612 37

My current account (Jack Sparrow,) I will donate to a new player

I informed you to be respectful with Team Stiddari

Best regards

good staf, verry good ;)

Attention to the Board Rules. NaHuaL.

DemoN wrote:

5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The members who make SPAM of any kind, may be warned. The order on the board, the respect for the intention of the authors when they create a thread and for the various sections and subsections is something important for the proper functioning of the board and its flexibility for the users, therefore a negligent attitude regarding these rules may be punished.

DemoN wrote:

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

The post was edited 2 times, last by NaHuaL ().

• everyone must know that the team stiddari is corrupt, because all the team belongs to the family Pollos and Hell.

I've been kicked out of the team, because I have refused to join the family Hell, where the head is DemoN (Board Admin).

I want to remember that many family members Hell, before they were family members PDC

WARNED, see profile. NaHuaL

DemoN wrote:

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NaHuaL ().

• DonSacha wrote:

everyone must know that the team stiddari is corrupt, because all the team belongs to the family Pollos and Hell.

I've been kicked out of the team, because I have refused to join the family Hell, where the head is DemoN (Board Admin).

I want to remember that many family members Hell, before they were family members PDC

wtf!?

I used this tool (public) to see stats from PDC members and I told stv3n about jack sparrow's inactivity:

online10.pf-control.de/stiddar…hzrz474hjfrzdn&gameid=135

The end.

For other questions use the correct way, this thread will be closed.
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
    • neo wrote:

stven228

and who is stven228?
      ahaha

DonSacha wrote:

everyone must know that the team stiddari is corrupt, because all the team belongs to the family Pollos and Hell.

Your toxic!
      What a lier

You were kicked out of the Team for insulting everyone, agruing against PDC bans & not doing your job as SMOD
      So stop lieing ....

@neo
      Think your jack, contact me via PM
      Because iv never reacived a message and that stven228 i dont even know who that is....

CLOSED BEFORE THIS IS DISHONORED MORE!!
      SHAME!

allways the same...

Attention to the Board Rules. NaHuaL.

DemoN wrote:

5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The members who make SPAM of any kind, may be warned. The order on the board, the respect for the intention of the authors when they create a thread and for the various sections and subsections is something important for the proper functioning of the board and its flexibility for the users, therefore a negligent attitude regarding these rules may be punished.

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

The post was edited 1 time, last by NaHuaL ().