New War rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stv3N wrote:

I do not know much about the subject and knowing @RaVenC i think he is firstly interested in the updates before that "war system" is implemented.
    All i comented is that RaVenC has the intention of implementing one to make Wars more automatic and not based on the Team to make a decision.
    I do not know what his ideas are or when will this be done.
    Only he knows that.

As far as I know these system will not be presented soon , as you said , he needs to think over the following updates .

instead , we can create a poll with several new war rule option and start voting .
    If RavenC will like the chosen idea he will change the current ones and put that one (which is chosen by a vote )
    Is this idea real?
  • Bouhbouh wrote:

And to declare the winner of a war, it's the total of units lost who is determined.
    The team who lost more units point loose the war. The ranking before and after is not important because a team who do units and don't attack will have more points after the war than before.

This variant is good but sounds quite easy .
    look at 1st and 2 nd post in this topic , this variant is somehow close to it , as we can destroy 75% of opponent ally's battlepower in 1-2 month , and it is more automatized , without time factor ,
    so when one ally reaches 75% of damage limit it declared as winner , by this method the war can finish even in 1 week or 1 month , all depends on the number of succesful attacks
  • I think we get that ravenc plans to implement an awesome war system, and also that he's a busy man, doing this of his own passion. I think xplorer is hoping to push for a temporary change until that time, to make war have some kind of organization. We have two wars that should be ended based on the current rules, but noone sure what to do. Once ravenc implements the system, all will be great, but lets not lose more players in the meantime because of these war issues
  • Ok , I will add Poll after some hours , but before I need to introduce all possible options at the moment . Please read every option carefully and try to understand each .

1 st option - 1 month time limit . After one month the side which creates more damage is the winner

2nd option - 45 days limit .

3rd option - 2 month limit .

4th option - (the most advanced )
    The alliance which creates the damage of 75 % of (participating alliances troop points / number of alliances) , in other words the average arithmetical of participating alliances troop points .
    so if there are 2 Alliances
    At the start of the war
    Alliance 1 - 10 000 000 troop points
    Alliance 2 - 8 000 000 troop points
    Required damage for victory - 0.75 * 18 000 000 / 2 = 6 750 000 troop points ...
    It is important to note that during the war both allies continue to grow , and it will increase the size of the HoFs so the required damage could be reached very early.
    There are also some nuances .
    if there are 3 Participating allies
    Allince 1 and Alliance 2 vs Alliance 3 , the rule remains same , but we will need to divide the total troop points of 3 Allince by 3 now (to get average arithmetical ) and take 75 % of this as required damage .
    **** in this method one ally can declare a war only to one ally , and 3rd ally could only join as a support ...

5th option - Leave it as it is now ...

Please if you have any other option in mind post it here so it could appear on the poll...
  • I think that we need all the posibilities in the poll and anyone wouldn´t want changes, then I would add:

Option 5: not rules or restrictions (times, points, etc) and eliminate the actual restrictions:

- If the War gets silent for more than 7 days , meaning, if not relevant Battle Reports are appearing, then this War is considered as ended and theBashing Rule Exemption is automatically annulled.

§7 War Break
    1. One Alliance which was caught in a declaration of War, another War may be again declared to this Alliance, only after one week after the end of the previous one.

§3 Bashing Rule during a War

Exception:
    If another Alliance wants to join to the War by supporting one of the parts involved, but does it after the original first post of declaration of War being opened, is not eligible for being exempted of respecting the Bashing Rule during the War.

2. A declaration of War is only permitted between Alliances. To be considered as an Alliance it must have at least 2 members. Alliances with just one member are not eligible for Wars, but they are seen as one single player.

Option 6: no changes.

Now I will make some posible problems to solve before the changes:

- If we apply an option with "counter damage" how we do? Adding all the points from all battles between two players in the war? I think this is obvious but it needs to write in the rules.
    - If an external player attacks to someone we add this points?
    - In case than someone join or leave a family, what we do? Use the same factor or change it?

It´s needed to redact strict correctly rules than they cant be "misinterpreted" (not bad interpretation) to prevent problems.
    Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
  • Matacapullos wrote:

Now I will make some posible problems to solve before the changes:

- If we apply an option with "counter damage" how we do? Adding all the points from all battles between two players in the war? I think this is obvious but it needs to write in the rules.
    - If an external player attacks to someone we add this points?
    - In case than someone join or leave a family, what we do? Use the same factor or change it?

It´s needed to redact strict correctly rules than they cant be "misinterpreted" (not bad interpretation) to prevent problems.

All the damage which is created by one alliance to other is added and summed up , if one side reaches the damage li it it is considered winner.

If an external player attacks the Alliance whis is in the war it doesn't change anything , nothing is counted as it has no relation to the war.

Well in case smn join or leaves the ally ... It is needed to create some limit ,for ex: no more than 2 leaving members during the war , it might prevent the false tactics by one of the sides.

Actually if anyone join or leaves it doesn't change anything, the Required Damage will stay the same , as it is mentioned 75 % of average Initial battlepower .
  • I think the two allies entering the war should agree on terms before declaration is accepted.

point limit.
    points destroyed limit
    time limit
    vmode limit
    players to leave ally limit
    farm amount limit
    opponents at 0 troop limit.
    vote to surrender limit.

all these could be terms agreed upon by alliances, based on what they consider important in war. This would help avoid the manipulation by offering both teams their input.

there should also be a default set up for declared, but not "accepted" wars of vengeance to keep players from being bashed til quitting.

ex: war lasts 2 months, or first to destroy 6m troop points, or first to have 3 players quit/vmode/vote to surrender. No farm limit and 0 troops unimportant.
  • robbyatmlc wrote:

I think the two allies entering the war should agree on terms before declaration is accepted.

point limit.
    points destroyed limit
    time limit
    vmode limit
    farm amount limit
    vote to surrender limit.

all these could be terms agreed upon by alliances, based on what they consider important in war. This would help avoid the manipulation by offering both teams their input.

there should also be a default set up for declared, but not "accepted" wars of vengeance to keep players from being bashed til quitting.

ex: war lasts 2 months, or first to destroy 6m troop points, or first to have 3 players quit/vmode/vote to surrender. No farm limit and 0 troops unimportant.

That will create again the issues which we have now.
    The role of team members should be excluded , strict rules for all players ...Rules should be only one,
  • Xplorer wrote:

robbyatmlc wrote:

I think the two allies entering the war should agree on terms before declaration is accepted.

point limit.
    points destroyed limit
    time limit
    vmode limit
    farm amount limit
    vote to surrender limit.

That will create again the issues which we have now.
    The role of team members should be excluded , strict rules for all players ...Rules should be only one,

Thats a good idea for an automatic system.
    For example say you each have 10 points at the start of the war.
    Well each of those rules takes 2 points off (would need one more)
    So, there is a time limit and if you reach 0 points before that time limite you lose.
    and say both alliances still have points after the time limite, then the alliance with most points wins.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • For example:

- 2 Months time limite
    - 75% Loss of Troops
    - 3 Players leave/join Ally
    - 3 Players vmode
    - 4 Oponents at 0 points

For example this can be a default, Capos can decide to make this higher or lower within a limite.
    This would help alot.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Stv3N wrote:

For example:

- 2 Months time limite
    - 75% Loss of Troops
    - 3 Players leave/join Ally
    - 3 Players vmode
    - 4 Oponents at 0 points

For example this can be a default, Capos can decide to make this higher or lower within a limite.
    This would help alot.

Agree upon all points except u mode , I think it should be set to 50% of the players limit, cause anything can happen .

so you say that if one of this requirements is not abided the ally will be automatically declared loser ?