Rename stiddari to "Virtual mafia theatre "

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rename stiddari to "Virtual mafia theatre "

Lol ,at last this game is becoming ridiculous , I would say with 100% confidence then - from now on , till the last "attack" button will be pressed in this game or last "fleet save" will be sent ,any big war will result in TIE, (if it will still be real on this server , cause I see that many ppl left and i feel 70% of remaining ppl want to leave too,including myself .)

We have 3 ongoing wars here :
      1st - winners know they're winners , losers don't know (or dont want to know ?) that they are losers , the rest don't give a $**t.

2nd - here it is even more wonderful - , Winners are not sure they're winners , losers are not sure that they're losers , both sides at the same time think they WON , the rest don't give a $**t .

3rd - here I didn't find any suitable words to describe ,one ally declared a war to 2 others ,idk much what happened then, seems one of defender allies turned out to be a "phantom" and the other one decided to give the attacker side "to the court" . Then it seems to continue like the same story ...

All 3 wars look like a soap opera , ok you had to rename the stiddari to "virtual mafia theatre" then .

If you don't have proper rules for the most important action in the game don't include it at all , let the players to attack whomever they want and leave aside this "war " thing.. :D

If war time limit is not a solution, then put a War onto a vote , so players will choose a winner ,or RavenC himself decides who is winner
    • The war was always around vendetta .. so if you do not like, you got to leave the door open.
      You want to win a war? ATTACK AND NOT RUN.

It is simple, it is enough to mourn, for they are at war, there are attacking me, do not let me grow, we must garners me .. Stop crying.
      The war was always like that .. And this perfect.
      Perhaps, when two countries are at war, put a time limit?
      So many tears, I'll have to get the boat.

War is part of the game, if you like florear and nothing else, good for you.
      BADBOYS