TOP 50 - Mercenario - Statistic - defense

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Originally posted by XuXi
      Por cierto AliceD será el top1 en merces y en la clasificación cuando el/ella quiera xD

Mata no lo decía por tu comentario, respondía al florero de Txoni xD, conociéndolo se que dentro de poco dará una sorpresa pero esta claro que esta floreando mucho

Va floreare hasta que quiera, o me dejen mis compis :D

Por que ahora que lo pienso desde que has pillado la cuenta nueva, cuantas batallas con perdidas has echo? bueno incluso si me apuras estando en el servidor ;)
      :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    • Con pérdidas que recuerde solo 1 xD, que estampe 20 merces contra 21, y el contrario perdido otros 20 xD.
      Yo siempre procuro tener las mínimas pérdidas posibles, de eso trata la guerra xD

Por cierto la cuenta cuando me la dieron estaba sin merces y faltando bastante para ellos xD
      [Blocked Image: http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid-847067.jpg]

"Me llamo Máximo Décimo Meridio, comandante de los ejercitos del norte ... leal servidor del verdadero emperador Marco Aurelio. Padre de un hijo asesinado, marido de una mujer asesinada y alcanzaré mi venganza en esta vida o en la otra."

The post was edited 1 time, last by XuXi ().

• Comparto con muchos de los comentarios aquí vertidos. Esencialmente en el echo de que AliceD puede ser top 1 en merces y clasificación cuando se le de la gana con la cuenta que tiene; en que esto no debería ser publico; en que txoni es un florero y claro, en que mata es feo.
      Pd: en realidad, como dice mata, mas del 50% de ese top son flores, incluyéndote alche y DarKo maricas xD
      pd2: jamas estaré en esta lista, soy muy pasivo y pakete para estarlo.
      pd3: faltan algunos de vacaciones.
      pd4: me gustan los Pd.
    • Originally posted by SirParaghe
      en que txoni es un florero y claro, en que mata es feo.

Originally posted by txoni

Va floreare hasta que quiera, o me dejen mis compis :D

Esta clase de comentarios que vienen de ti, lo unico que me anima es a florear mas :D

Creo que no sabéis leer, sir pajas y compañía... La guerra nos la declararon ellos a nosotros, no nosotros a ellos :D

a mi que me cazen, si pueden.... :rolleyes:

creo que es la ultima vez que contestare a lo de florero, por que ya cansáis la verdad. Sobre todo cuando los comentarios vienen de el capo de una familia que solo tiene una batalla con perdidas y como atacantes ( y solo mato 46 merces ejem... ) :rolleyes:

@Alessius: Avisado, mira el perfil.

10. - Provocaciones graves y/o insultar otros miembros del foro está prohibido y el autor de los mismos puede ser advertido.
      :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The post was edited 2 times, last by txoni ().

• Originally posted by Bouhbouh
      8) 8)

@Alessius: Warned, see profile

5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The members who make SPAM of any kind, may be warned. The order on the board, the respect for the intention of the authors when they create a thread and for the various sections and subsections is something important for the proper functioning of the board and its flexibility for the users, therefore a negligent attitude regarding these rules may be punished.

Stiddari Forums » The Servers » Server 1: Chicago » The Tavern » TOP 50 - Mercenario - Statistic - defense » Post Reply

This is a section of Spam

I have never seen in any Forum Server, which are present in a Team 80% of members of a unique alliance in game.

I have never seen in any Forum Server that a Game Operator has an account in the game.

This is not a provocation, but it is a suggestion to balance the Forum.

thanks

Attention to the Board Rules. NaHuaL
      You had been a SMOD, so, if anyone in here should know the rules without reading them it should be you. So maybe you are right, but this is not the way, so your complains lacks of legimity.

8. - The users should never tell the moderators how to do their job. Those who repeatedly act as moderators, telling them what to do, may be punished with a warning. The same applies to the work of any member of the Staff.

12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied the punishment (by PM or email).

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

10/06/2014 01:38
    • Originally posted by DonSacha
      Originally posted by Bouhbouh
      8) 8)

5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The members who make SPAM of any kind, may be warned. The order on the board, the respect for the intention of the authors when they create a thread and for the various sections and subsections is something important for the proper functioning of the board and its flexibility for the users, therefore a negligent attitude regarding these rules may be punished.

Stiddari Forums » The Servers » Server 1: Chicago » The Tavern » TOP 50 - Mercenario - Statistic - defense » Post Reply

I have never seen in any Forum Server, which are present in a Team 80% of members of a unique alliance in game.

I have never seen in any Forum Server that a Game Operator has an account in the game.

thanks

Yes, this one is a bit... hm hm...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cesc ().

8) 8)

thanks

i agree

EDITED:

Alessius: y tambien estas de acuerdo en que no se puede opinar sobre baneos en el foro y menos por alguien que no es el damnificado ;)

12. - Las discusiones sobre advertencias y bans no son permitidas, los hilos sobre estos temas serán cerrados inmediatamente y la insistencia en continuar a abrir hilos sobre estos temas pueden llevar a advertencias. Cuando se desea lamentar de un aviso e/o ban recibido, es necesario contactar quien aplicó el castigo (PM o e-mail).
    • Bueno, esto está mal desde el inicio. Veo gente que tiene merces mal puestos. Y no uno sino más de 5, sin más yo entro pero gracias a que estaba on no le deje ver mis merces. Y además me parecemde muy mal gusto poner la indio de alguien sin su permiso.

Pero trankilo. Estarás muerto Mucho tiempo para que puedas pensar en lo que se debe hacer y lo que no
    • A beautiful lesson// Una hermosa leccion

Ich habe nur eine Statistik der top 50 söldner gemacht!
      I have only make an statistic for top 50 mercenario.

Sieht wohl so aus das ich nie wieder die wochen Statistik und Söldner Statistik machen werde.
      I would never make a weekly statistic or mercenario statistic for this game ;)

So wird man es gedankt.
      Thank you

;)
      ... friss oder stirb ...
      [Blocked Image: http://s1.directupload.net/images/140628/nwzxs6qt.png]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bumse ().

8) 8)

thanks

Attention to the Board Rules. NaHuaL
      You had been a SMOD, so, if anyone in here should know the rules without reading them it should be you. So maybe you are right, but this is not the way, so your complains lacks of legimity.

8. - The users should never tell the moderators how to do their job. Those who repeatedly act as moderators, telling them what to do, may be punished with a warning. The same applies to the work of any member of the Staff.

12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied the punishment (by PM or email).

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

10/06/2014 01:38

I do not think you are the indicated person to talk about this.
      Maybe you should go back some time and remeber what you were defending and now what you are complaining about...

I see you havnt changed.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."