[RESOURCES RATES] Rules Redefinition || Chapter 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [RESOURCES RATES] Rules Redefinition || Chapter 2

What is your opinion about the Resources Rates for Exchanging Resources? 49
        6. I think the rate should be 3 to 6 Weapons = 5 to 8 Ammunition = 1 dolar (Germany ex-rate). (11) 22%
        5. I think the rate should be 3 to 6 Weapons = 7 to 10 Ammunition = 1 dolar (Italy ex-rate). (3) 6%
        4. I think the rate should be 3 Weapons = 6 Ammunition = 1 dolar (France ex-rate). (3) 6%
        3. I think the rate should be 3 Weapons = 5 Ammunition = 1 dolar (Spain ex-rate). (17) 35%
        2. I think the rate should be 5 Weapons = 8 Ammunition = 1 dolar (Portugal ex-rate). (3) 6%
        1. I think that shouldn't be any Official Rates (the players should be free to negotiate). (12) 24%
      It is already established and more than proven that the alcohol MUST NOT be used as a Resource for trade. So, having that in mind!

What is your opinion about the Resources Rates for Exchanging Resources?

1. I think that shouldn't be any Official Rates (the players should be free to negotiate as they want).

2. I think the rate should be 5 Weapons = 8 Ammunition = 1 Dollar (Portugal ex-rate).

3. I think the rate should be 3 Weapons = 5 Ammunition = 1 Dollar (Spain ex-rate).

4. I think the rate should be 3 Weapons = 6 Ammunition = 1 Dollar (France ex-rate).

5. I think the rate should be 3 to 6 Weapons = 7 to 10 Ammunition = 1 Dollar (Italy ex-rate).

6. I think the rate should be 3 to 6 Weapons = 5 to 8 Ammunition = 1 Dollar (Germany ex-rate).

ATTENTION: here just comments in English!

To the comments in other languages:
      Português: [Trocas de Recursos] Redefinição de Regras || Capitulo 2
      Español: [Cambio de Recursos] Redefinición de Reglas || Capítulo 2
      Français: [Échange de Ressources] Redéfinition des Regles || Chapitre 2
      Italiano: [Scambio di Risorse] Ridefinizione delle Regole || Capitolo 2

• RE: [RESOURCES RATES] Rules Redefinition || Chapter 2

I think its better that there is no official rate, so that every player can negociate his/her owm rates.

When you go to the market, does someone tell you can only buy at x prices? No everyone bartters with his owm rates. Everyone looks to there interest :D
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

Originally posted by Nykk
      Originally posted by Stv3N
      I think its better that there is no official rate, so that every player can negociate his/her owm rates.

so, i can exchange 1 w and 1 m for 1.000.000 $?

No, im guessing people are not stupid, maybe with some people its more or less but doesnt that happen in real life? Its not the steal of the century

its abour negotiating to your best.

Ok then, how about a rate with min and max value... theres no steals then.

Edit: So then my vote would be 7. so theres no one who can do a steal deal... but still in my opinion there should be no rate, if you dont know how to negotiate, but luck.... but this is a mafia game, you cant play nice guy... there has to be some illegal things.. what should this game be called then??

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stv3N ().

Originally posted by Nykk
      yes, people are not stupid. So i give 1.000.000 $$ for 1 W to Berluska with no rates. I push him, but legally.

Well thats my opinion, there should allways be black holes...

Imagen playing a Police vs Robbers game... where would the fun be if theres rules for everything so you cant even rob if not its game over??

as i said, my opinion... Everyone is free to have theres

• I think it should be created a market inside the game. Like the Travian one. You choose how much you need and offer what you can.

Let's suppose I need 50k dolars. I'll put a new entry in the market saying I need 50k dollars and I offer 250k ammo (for example).

It will end this discussion, rates will be variable, whatever the player wants. And it will end trade scam, it will be fair for everyone.
    • Originally posted by Lynx
      I think it should be created a market inside the game. Like the Travian one. You choose how much you need and offer what you can.

Let's suppose I need 50k dolars. I'll put a new entry in the market saying I need 50k dollars and I offer 250k ammo (for example).

It will end this discussion, rates will be variable, whatever the player wants. And it will end trade scam, it will be fair for everyone.

I like that idea.
      Like that I would look for the "best rate for me" on all the offers.
      I may really urgently need 200.000 ammunition and have a big amount of weapons that I don't need, so it can be a good business for me.

But also don't know if we should substitute this possibility 100% for the "transport of resources" to someone.
      If my Alliance his in war, I may need to help somebody or be helped with dollars for a "station" with the intention of making an attack next.

I think it should be created a market inside the game. Like the Travian one. You choose how much you need and offer what you can.

+10

Someone had a brain to put the ideas together, realy good idea.

You mean an immediate exchange system ?
      Well sounds good , but it will not completely eliminate the trade scam ...
      Players can make a deal and lets say one of them can put a request of 100 k $ for 1 k weapon and fix an exact time when he will post it...
      Only another player , who is engaged in this deal would know the time when request will come ..Then he will wait for that time and will push the button immediately when the request comes.
      All is fair , no violation , everybody happy)
    • Originally posted by Xplorer
      Originally posted by Lynx

Players can make a deal and lets say one of them can put a request of 100 k $ for 1 k weapon and fix an exact time when he will post it...
      Only another player , who is engaged in this deal would know the time when request will come ..Then he will wait for that time and will push the button immediately when the request comes.

I didn't mean that kind of scam. I was talking about trading and not sending the resource or sending alcohol. Pushing has to be resolved in other way.
    • Originally posted by Xplorer
      Originally posted by Lynx

But the exchange system should be refined, lets say with a rates ratio can not exceed it or lower it so for example you can trade 3 to 6 Weapons = 5 to 8 Ammunition = 1 Dollar so if u try to exchange 1 weapon for 10 dollar it wont let you

exchange market with rates so that cant happen