What is happening right now

• What is happening right now

Headhunter abused the rules, instead of being banned, the rules changed and because he did it before the change everything is fine.

No one liked this decision.

ML starts appearing, the family started and went straight to the top. Started attacking everyone, no one was saying anything so they came to the forums bragging abut their achievements with that terrible english and saying out loud: WE ATTACK EVERYONE, WE ARE THE BEST, HELLO KITTY SUCKS HUEHUEHUE.

Ravenc accused a member of ML for bug-using and suddenly ML's speech changed to a crying: The admin sucks, he didn't cheat, everyone sucks, we will leave the game, blasphemy! Everyone is so parcial! (we know, you don't need to say it).

Raven provided proof of the bug-using! But ML doesn't care, they keep saying he didn't use the bug. It's perfectly legit. I, too, can make several requests in the same second, on a daily basis.

Im still not sure if they are several multis or they play in each other's accounts.

What did I miss or get wrong in this interpretation?
    • Tutti i membri della ML sono pregati di NON rispondere a nessuna di queste provocazioni inutili e stupide. Grazie.

Non dimenticate che da ieri si postano solo i CR su questo forum.

Translation:

All members of the ML are kindly requested to NOT respond to any of these useless and stupid provocations. Thank you.

Do not forget that since yesterday we post on this forum only CR.

The post was edited 3 times, last by antonio1983 ().

• Original von antonio1983
      Tutti i membri della ML sono pregati di NON rispondere a nessuna di queste provocazioni inutili e stupide. Grazie.

Non dimenticate che da ieri si postano solo i CR su questo forum.

Translation:

All members of the ML are kindly requested to NOT respond to any of these useless and stupid provocations. Thank you.

Do not forget that since yesterday we post on this forum only CR.

¨

sounds like your party is hiding something
      15:01:51 Unantastbar: pls dont talk shit

"Ich kann meinen Einheiten ja sagen sie sollen langsamer laufen... wäre doch auch sinnvoll denen zu sagrn ihr lauft erst um 2 uhr los oder? ;)" - Illisto[/align]
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/PX9xk6q.gif]