crescete e imparate a gestire un gioco

• Originally posted by RaVenC
    Since the shit what headhunter had done in end of december i have added a lot of logs to the game to be able to detect nearly all game rule violations.

I loled me too. i'm laughing of you, and for your incompetence and impartiality.

You have just posted tha Headhunter is a cheater, and he do the shit in the game.

BUT WHERE'S THE BAN FOR HEADHUNTER?

NOBODY SEE ANY ACTION AGAINST HEADHUNTER.

THIS IS THE DEMONSTRATION THAT YOU ARE MAKING FAVOURITISM TO YOUR COUNTRYMEN.

YOU BAN BERLUSKA WITHOUT REASONS, WITH PREPOTENCE, AND WITHOUT RESPECT YOU ANSWER TO HIM" I LOLED"! :D

BUT HEADHUNTER CONTINUE TO DO SHIT!

YOU ARE WHAT FOR DO THIS?

LIKE I POST YESTERDAY NIGHT, I TELL YOU THAT GOD EXIST BUT YOU AREN'T. SO FLY DOWN, YOU'RE A SIMPLY PROGRAMMER.

AND TAKE RESPECT, IF YOU WANT IT.

IF YOUR GAME IS FULL OF BUGS, YOU ARE THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE, YOU ARE THE PROGRAMMER AND THE QUALITY WILL DEPEND ONLY FROM YOU. SO IF YOUR GAME IS BAD PROGRAMMED, MOVE YOUR ASS AND DO IT BETTER. HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

AND ABOVE ALL, NOT EVERYBODY SEE THE BUGS! SO BERLUSKA DID NOT REALIZED THIS LAST BUG! AND YOU ACCUSE HIM AND YET WORSE YOU BAN HIM! THIS IS A SHIT!
    SO EVERYONE MAY BE BANNED WITHOUT MOTIVATION!

I ALSO DO THIS WORK FOR MAKE SPY, I PUT 10 SPY INDIVIDUALLY, SO I'M A CHEATER?????

AND YOU SUPPOSE THAT I KNOW THE BUG BECAUSE I DO THIS EVERYTIME? BUT WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEAD? THE PEANUTS?

I SIMPLY DISCOVERED IT NOW!

BE ASHAMED OF WHO YOU ARE!
  • Original von antonio1983
    I loled me too. i'm laughing of you, and for your incompetence and impartiality.

*ignoring this part*

Original von antonio1983
    You have just posted tha Headhunter is a cheater, and he do the shit in the game.

BUT WHERE'S THE BAN FOR HEADHUNTER?

Calm down a bit. When you read my post again you will find that i added logs after his actions to be able to reproduce such things with this logs.
    I don't give a shit on screenshots. Screenshots can be faked so i had to confirm this with logs i have. Now i have the logs but at the moment everything is fine with headhunter.
    But perhaps this is because of your board bashing against him. You also would play fair when all eyes are on you.

Original von antonio1983
    NOBODY SEE ANY ACTION AGAINST HEADHUNTER.
    THIS IS THE DEMONSTRATION THAT YOU ARE MAKING FAVOURITISM TO YOUR COUNTRYMEN.
    YOU BAN BERLUSKA WITHOUT REASONS, WITH PREPOTENCE, AND WITHOUT RESPECT YOU ANSWER TO HIM" I LOLED"! großes Grinsen

I cant do any action against him, when i don't have some evidence for violations against the game rules.
    For your informations: The first player banned ingame was a german and a lot more was banned until now.
    Everyone is treated equally, even if it sometimes does not look like it.

Original von antonio1983
    BUT HEADHUNTER CONTINUE TO DO SHIT!
    YOU ARE WHAT FOR DO THIS?
    LIKE I POST YESTERDAY NIGHT, I TELL YOU THAT GOD EXIST BUT YOU AREN'T. SO FLY DOWN, YOU'RE A SIMPLY PROGRAMMER.
    AND TAKE RESPECT, IF YOU WANT IT.

What he should have done? I've got no report about headhunter the last time ( except the "trading alcohol" ).

Original von antonio1983
    IF YOUR GAME IS FULL OF BUGS, YOU ARE THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE, YOU ARE THE PROGRAMMER AND THE QUALITY WILL DEPEND ONLY FROM YOU. SO IF YOUR GAME IS BAD PROGRAMMED, MOVE YOUR ASS AND DO IT BETTER. HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

I would like to do this, but there are so much :cry: here in board that i paused again and again the development of the game.
    And every developer does mistakes which end in bugs. This cant be found directly. All players cry when there is an bug where resources / units / what else was taken.
    But when they got something for free, they use it, are happy with this and don't report it. This players shouldn't be surprised when they got banned some day.

Original von antonio1983
    AND ABOVE ALL, NOT EVERYBODY SEE THE BUGS! SO BERLUSKA DID NOT REALIZED THIS LAST BUG! AND YOU ACCUSE HIM AND YET WORSE YOU BAN HIM! THIS IS A SHIT!
    SO EVERYONE MAY BE BANNED WITHOUT MOTIVATION!

As i wrote i bann players when i have logs which can verify an violation against the game rules.
    I don't bann players for doing nothing!

Original von antonio1983
    I ALSO DO THIS WORK FOR MAKE SPY, I PUT 10 SPY INDIVIDUALLY, SO I'M A CHEATER?????
    AND YOU SUPPOSE THAT I KNOW THE BUG BECAUSE I DO THIS EVERYTIME? BUT WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEAD? THE PEANUTS?

I SIMPLY DISCOVERED IT NOW!

:rolleyes:
  • Ravenc, yourself wrote this:

Originally posted by RaVenC
    Since the shit what headhunter had done in end of december i have added a lot of logs to the game to be able to detect nearly all game rule violations.

I don't accuse headhunter, you spoke about him, not me.

i only read what you wrote. And i deduce on your basis.

So we come back to berluska:

1- We aid you everytime for take better your game, i think that ML family give to you a good contribution in this case. See the bug of the duplicated troop please :rolleyes:

2- I think that you are making a bad politic, you ban before demonstration of guiltiness.

3- If you ban somebody, i'm according with you, you are well working, but don't forget that the demonstration of guiltiness is the first things that you MUST give. In this case you don't give this, and we are waiting for you.

4- You have post the logs of Berluska, but you don't demonstrate the fraud. Because you can't see this. I'm sure that berluska is not a cheater, and i can vouch for him.

5- In the hypothesis of another bug: if i use this "imaginary bug" without realizing it, i'm a bug user? I wait your answer about this,'cause it's too important for me.

6- I think that berluska is wrongly banned, and if you don't remove his ban, maybe that a lot of italian players delete their accounts before midnight.

Best.
  • Sono senza parole, da una parte e orgoglioso dall altra perchè mi rendo conto che è come pensavo e cioè che l'unico modo per fermarmi è questo.
    Bravo!!!!
    Peccato che non cè nessun Bug usato, se controlli le risorse e le unità vedrai che niente è stato rubato.
    Viene fatto cosi a fare unità dall inizio non per provare a forzare come dici tu ma per risparmiare tempo, l ho sempre fatto anche dal telefonino e non capisco in cosa consista il bug o il vantaggio visto che le truppe sono pagate regolarmente.

Detto questo sono fiero di essere stato bannato in quanto ho dimostrato quello che cera da dimostrare nel game e cioè di essere il migliore, l unico modo per non essere battuti era questo.
    Bè va bene cosi bambinoni

Ora sono stato sbannato
    Ravenc voglio mi sia restituite tutte le unita tolte dalla coda costruzione e pagate che a quest'ora sarebbero pronte

The post was edited 1 time, last by finokkien ().

• Voglio fare un avviso. E a me solo mi piace parlare una volta.
    Quello che ho assistito in questo argomento è dal livello più basso che ho visto.

Se avete tanto da dire sul gioco e tanti critici, se non vi serve, avete soluzioni facili, come andare via, o giocare a altro gioco.

Qui avete una cosa che non è mai successo nei giochi di GF: ascoltiamo le opinioni, cerchiamo di migliorare il gioco e le cose passo dopo passo cambiano.

Siete stati fortunati che non sono stato io a prendere questo argomento per moderare.
    Perché, se si ripete nel futuro una situazione come questa, farò di tutto per estendere la punizione di questo comportamento e di questa mancanza di educazione al divieto ingame, come si prevede nel regolamento del Forum:

Originally posted by DemoN
    Lo Staff di Amministrazione e Moderazione di questo forum non possono essere ritenuti responsabili per i contenuti del forum. Dal momento in cui ti registri sul forum, si è automaticamente soggetto a rispettare tutte le regole. Così, il team del Forum avrà il diritto di modificare, censurare, mettere in guardia e perfino eliminare i contenuti che violano le regole. Pertanto, gli autori che violano le regole possono essere puniti con un ban temporaneo o permanente o in casi estremi il blocco del conto del Gioco.

E le persone coinvolte in questo argomento che hanno insultato e si comportato come bambini immaturi, in questo momento hanno tolleranza zero in questo Forum.
    Qui è richiesto un minimo di rispetto. Perché il Staff lo merita.

È anche una mancanza di rispetto dirìgersi al programmatore in la vostra lingua, sapendo che lui non parla Italiano. E peggior, approfittare del uso di vostra lingua per insultare tutto e tutti!

Crescete voi e imparate a gestire la vostra mancanza di educazione e immaturità!