Base Administration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Base Administration

Should something be changed about the "Base Administration" training? 58
      2. Change it's functionality and instead of x2, add +2 buildings each level, e.g: 2,4,8,16,32. (38) 66%
      3. Remove this functionality and leave it in the old game. (8) 14%
      1. No. It's too late now. I prefer that stays like it is. (12) 21%
    Originally posted by DemoN
    Should something be changed about the "Base Administration" training?
    1. No. It's too late now. I prefer that stays like it is.
    2. Change it's functionality and instead of x2, add +2 buildings each level, e.g: 2,4,8,16,32.
    3. Remove this functionality and leave it in the old game.

Al igual que se ha propuesto cambiar el sistema de batallas, propongo cambiar el funcionamiento del entreno denominado "Administración de Base" ya que solo aumenta los edificios de 2 en 2 y cada vez pidiendo un dinero bastante excesivo en cantidad a los edificios que se pueden construir me parece bastante exagerado ya que ralentiza el crecimiento drasticamente.

Propongo tres opciones para la encuesta:

· Seguir y dejarlo como esta

· Cambiar su funcionalidad cada nivel de Administración de base en vez de +2 sea x2, ejemplo 2,4,8,16,32,etc... en vez del actual 2,4,6,8,10...

· Quitar toda funcionalidad y dejarlo como en el vendetta original

PD: Invito a cualquier mod a traducirlo en Ingles xD

EDITED BY DemoN: 29-01-2014, 20:10
    [Blocked Image: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8788483firma1.jpg]
    Los Fracasos No Deben Estancarte,Sirven De Impulso Y Seguir Adelante

UNO - ONU

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mcgr3g0r ().

• I like the first option. ;) It slows down everyone in the same effect.
    The 2nd option isn't anything else than 2^level of research.

On testserver there are at the moment an player with this research on level 54.
    So that means, that he would be able with your suggestion to have 18.014.398.509.481.984 buildings instead of 108 at the moment.
    So there will be again players who fill again the map with dead buildings. (to protect others or to crash the server)

So this Option and the 2nd isn't something i'll support.

But we can speak of other changes what won't increase the number of buildings to much.
    My Intention is to develop this game for an great future and not back to the stone age it comes from.
  • Originally posted by RaVenC
    When i do everything like in the old game, i can close it soon like the old was closed ;)

But you made the game too long and people will lose interest...
    Also small things like:

- Mines and Spring Gun...What's the point to build one thing that only give us points? To trick the other players?!
    - We have 17 troops but the main goal is to build 1 - Mercenary's. The player with more mercenary's will rule the server...Strategy=0
    - Attacks/Transports...It takes 1:30h to transport from one build to other that are next to each other (This one could be reduced with Routing, but once again its too expensive for the time that its reduced..)

The administration base its not the only problem... ;)
  • Original von aikonas
    But you made the game too long and people will lose interest...
    Also small things like:

I think they will loose their interest earlier when they have their mercenary after 2 month of playing.
    So it will take a small time longer and the other units will be used a longer time.

Original von aikonas
    - Mines and Spring Gun...What's the point to build one thing that only give us points? To trick the other players?!

board.stiddari.com/thread.php?threadid=1623
    There is already an thread about this. But the most players want to play the old game which will becomes very boring in some time..

Original von aikonas
    - We have 17 troops but the main goal is to build 1 - Mercenary's. The player with more mercenary's will rule the server...Strategy=0

board.stiddari.com/thread.php?threadid=1671
    Sadly the most players prefer the old combat system. As i wrote there i would prefer the new one with an better balancing as before.

Original von aikonas
    - Attacks/Transports...It takes 1:30h to transport from one build to other that are next to each other (This one could be reduced with Routing, but once again its too expensive for the time that its reduced..)

The administration base its not the only problem... ;)

Make an thread about it. But sadly i can tell you how the poll will end. (See the both polls above)
  • I think this way the game is way more interesting, it is not only about fast occupying 50,60 or 100 buildings, fastly train to get mercs and then deleting half of buildings and gathering mercs. This way its longer but much more interesting, developing economy, and starting battles with low units first, getting to mercs slowly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cesc ().

• Originally posted by Cesc
    I think this way the game is way more interesting, it is not only about fast occupying 50,60 or 100 buildings, fastly train to get mercs and then deleting half of buildings and gathering mercs. This way its longer but much more interesting, developing economy, and starting battles with low units first, getting to mercs slowly.

I'm an old player, but
    is true, the game is slower this way, but in my opinion, is just as well, because if you unlock all the targets quickly, you will not enjoy the game in its entirety

:itschy:

on this server, it is best to use the traditional combat system! in future new server you can make the new combat system, so it will be nice and curious register on more servers ;)
  • I am forced to agree with this:
    Originally posted by RaVenC
    I think they will loose their interest earlier when they have their mercenary after 2 month of playing.
    So it will take a small time longer and the other units will be used a longer time.

About this, once the feedback was not so clear and we can't consider that we have arrived to some kind of consensus:
    Original von aikonas

board.stiddari.com/thread.php?threadid=1623
    There is already an thread about this. But the most players want to play the old game which will becomes very boring in some time..

I suggest that at least give the old function to this two buildings, that was increase a bit the defence index of the troops on the buildings. Taking them out from the game I don't agree so much. It is up to the strategy of each player to make a decision if he wants to use it to increase points by using this buildings or not (fake is also a strategy in this kind of games so it should be taken out... but should be in the power of the owner of the account decide).

About this:
    Original von aikonas

board.stiddari.com/thread.php?threadid=1671
    Sadly the most players prefer the old combat system. As i wrote there i would prefer the new one with an better balancing as before.

There were 11 servers in Spain with the "traditional combat system" and 1 with the "modifiers", there were 8 servers in France with the "traditional combat system" and 1 with the "modifiers", there were 6 or 7 servers in Italy with the "traditional combat system" and "one with modifiers". At least in Portugal, the server with the "modifiers" was the one that had less players registered and playing.
    So this leads to the conclusion and was already proven by the feedback of the users that the percentage that is on the side of the combat system "mercenaries vs mercenaries" is bigger and the biggest percentage of players that decided to play the game is in big part because of that same "traditional combat system" (and I am one of them).
    But I am sure that RavenC, when he would have the game completed and all the predicted "new features" installed and no more "bugs" in the game (it it will be called a final version of the game), he will be pleased to open a SPEED SERVER like he did already in the past to see what is the reach of a server "with modifiers". ;)

Step by step we will move further and the game will improve. That's with that goal that we are here.

There is a still long way to "run", but there was never a made a version of this game so stable and fast before. So I am happy until now with the results, despite some disagreements and discussions between the community.

• solo vengo a replicar, esto es una mierda... la funcionalidad de admin base en este juego es una MIERDA, o lo modificais o yo me largo y al igual que hoy salgo yo seguiran saliendo mas gente...

No hace falta quitar la funcionalidad como antiguamente, pero tampoco tal cantidad de oro para 2 mierdas edificios, el crecimiento es inutil si no te hacen pushing con recursos como a los tops y comerciamos alcohol :D
    [Blocked Image: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8788483firma1.jpg]

UNO - ONU

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mcgr3g0r ().

• Originally posted by Mcgr3g0r
    solo vengo a replicar, esto es una mierda... la funcionalidad de admin base en este juego es una MIERDA, o lo modificais o yo me largo y al igual que hoy salgo yo seguiran saliendo mas gente...

No hace falta quitar la funcionalidad como antiguamente, pero tampoco tal cantidad de oro para 2 mierdas edificios, el crecimiento es inutil si no tepasan recursos como a los tops

+11111

Totalmente de acuerdo con Mac gregory inspoto.

Por cierto cuando lo dejes me avisas pa granjearte xD
    [Blocked Image: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8789497clausfirma.jpg]
    Miembro de la elite profesional de Counter strike 1.6 y GO

The post was edited 1 time, last by Claus ().

• [Blocked Image: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8788483firma1.jpg]

UNO - ONU

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mcgr3g0r ().

invito a quien este encontra a usar este banner y hacernos oir :)

[Blocked Image: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/previo/thump_8792177sin-ttulo1.jpg]

s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/pr…ump_8792177sin-ttulo1.jpg

Rebelioonnn opino ban xD
    [Blocked Image: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8789497clausfirma.jpg]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Claus ().

• rebelión para nada, el creador del juego tiene su derecho a hacer su juego a su gusto y que para algo es suyo el server pero yo solo hago oír la voz de la gente que esta en contra, si lo quiere quitar pues bien la gente seguirá jugando pues no se hará tan pesado el crearse una cuenta medio decente, que lo podría cambiar ya hemos dado varias soluciones lógicas y si lo quiere dejar como esta pues la gente se aburrirá mucho mas rápido y se ira a la mierda el server

UNO - ONU
    rebelión para nada, el creador del juego tiene su derecho a hacer su juego a su gusto y que para algo es suyo el server pero yo solo hago oír la voz de la gente que esta en contra, si lo quiere quitar pues bien la gente seguirá jugando pues no se hará tan pesado el crearse una cuenta medio decente, que lo podría cambiar ya hemos dado varias soluciones lógicas y si lo quiere dejar como esta pues la gente se aburrirá mucho mas rápido y se ira a la mierda el server

este es un nuevo juego, hay diferentes reglas,esto no es vendetta es stiddari, es un juego comparandolo con el anterior mas dificil, y mas durarero, tienes razon quiza en lo que digas pero bueno, tmp hay q hacer lo q tu quieres, es un nuevo estilo y hay q acostumbrarse, yo tambien dudo de algunos que estan en el top pero bueno que en el anterior vendetta tmb habia tramposos, no me gusta que la gente deje el juego pero cada uno opta por lo q le plasca, esa es mi opionion y yo POR AHORA acepto este nuevo reto
  • Originally posted by DiosNadal
    Originally posted by Mcgr3g0r
    rebelión para nada, el creador del juego tiene su derecho a hacer su juego a su gusto y que para algo es suyo el server pero yo solo hago oír la voz de la gente que esta en contra, si lo quiere quitar pues bien la gente seguirá jugando pues no se hará tan pesado el crearse una cuenta medio decente, que lo podría cambiar ya hemos dado varias soluciones lógicas y si lo quiere dejar como esta pues la gente se aburrirá mucho mas rápido y se ira a la mierda el server

este es un nuevo juego, hay diferentes reglas,esto no es vendetta es stiddari, es un juego comparandolo con el anterior mas dificil, y mas durarero, tienes razon quiza en lo que digas pero bueno, tmp hay q hacer lo q tu quieres, es un nuevo estilo y hay q acostumbrarse, yo tambien dudo de algunos que estan en el top pero bueno que en el anterior vendetta tmb habia tramposos, no me gusta que la gente deje el juego pero cada uno opta por lo q le plasca, esa es mi opionion y yo POR AHORA acepto este nuevo reto

Ya con esto esta claro todo muy bien socrates... esto es stiddari y buee es bueno que el juego no sea tan facil y tan monotomo :P
    me da rabia porque cuando pidieron encuensta sobre las minas las pusieron,cuando elegimos sistema de batallas tambien, pero aqui caso omiso :D

Escribe cual es la pregunta de la encuesta.
    Cuales san las opciones para votar.

Y hazlo en ingles para que todos puedan dar su opinión.

Después de eso tendrás tu "encuensta".

Me quedo esperando. Gracias.
    Y no te pongas "rabioso" que no merece la pena!