[Others] >> Noobs Rules [NR] vs Veni_Vidi_Vici [v|V|v]

• Hahahaha, and that's different than what you see? Go back to your account maty, then lets see who's better. It has mercs now even I see. XXXXXXXXXXX. Beg for new account and cry that more people join fight to destroy you. Hahaha. Noob child maty. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kimdergarten teacher is waiting maty.

EDIT by NaHuaL

Avoid the intensive use of capital letter. Be careful with the words chosen. NaHuaL

6. - The users must use a legible and correct English, avoiding SMS abbreviations, emotions, misspellings, etc... that make it difficult to read and understand. The overuse of smilies, line breaks, images, colors and text formatting, in order to make the post unreadable, confusing or that promotes it in relation to the others (by using large font sizes, by writing in capital letters, etc.) should be avoided, being susceptible to warnings.

10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.

06/06/2014 23:39

The post was edited 1 time, last by CannabisKid ().

• BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA y seguimos siempre con lo mismo.. :grenade:

Aca nadie llora por los nuevos miembros, total son floreros y nada mas.

Ya ganaron la maraton por correr tanto? :1poke: :1poke: :1poke:

Esta bueno que lo reconozcas. Si ya dijo lo mismo, ¿porque le contestas lo mismo? Con esto me refiero a que decirse las mismas cosas una y otra vez parece estupido y creeme, es molesto, es decir, es SPAM.
    NaHuaL
    BADBOYS
  • Where's your account maty? You started this war and ran to someone else because you got crashed. Do you think NR has any respect left in this server? Your ip should be banned when war is finished for how shamefully pathetic you act.

maty, go back to pazzo, and lets do this. Or are you too scared baboso?

I already know the answer. Alot of blah blah, but translates to NO, TOO SCARED.

If you already know the answer... why bother to ask it in the first place? You keep repeating what you already know was said, so, it is SPAM.
    Also, just a reminder, and I'm not saying that you do, but remember you cannot says moderators or others members of the staf how to do his work
    NaHuaL.

8. - The users should never tell the moderators how to do their job. Those who repeatedly act as moderators, telling them what to do, may be punished with a warning. The same applies to the work of any member of the Staff.

06/06/2014 23:48

The post was edited 1 time, last by CannabisKid ().

• Originally posted by robbyatmlc
    Where's your account maty? You started this war and ran to someone else because you got crashed. Do you think NR has any respect left in this server? Your ip should be banned when war is finished for how shamefully pathetic you act.

maty, go back to pazzo, and lets do this. Or are you too scared baboso?

I already know the answer. Alot of blah blah, but translates to NO, TOO SCARED.

Dedicate a lo tuyo mejor, tanto miedo me tenes por que tengo esta cuenta. Es mi problema y no el tuyo. ya te dije mil veces la razon del intercambio. Y no lo voy a volver a repetir.
    Mi IP debe ser prohibido? que de boludeces que tengo que leer. Por que razon? Por cambiar una cuenta, legalmente, avisando al respectivo GO. COMO DICEN LAS REGLAS? Yo no soy tramposo como tus compañeros ;)

Miedo , a donde? no conosco lo que es eso.

¿Ves a lo que me refiero?NaHuaL
    ya te dije mil veces la razon del intercambio. Y no lo voy a volver a repetir.
    BADBOYS
  • You have many enemies, not my problem. Maty cried about cesc attacking, then begged for someone else account, and now can only bash our weakest merc-less players with scouts and talk mierda. Cry more about having more enemies. But put a muzzle on that poodle of yours before dios-nadal decides he's tired of the rat barking too... Pretty soon nr all asking for new accounts
  • Just wanted to show you something interesting.

41 lunaky [NR] 21.115 87.461 305.297 413.873 30

This is lunaky, the highest ranked member of Noobs Rules.

First i wan't to say, whenever i attack a middle ranked player i got like 20 messages crying why attacking players lower then me, " why don't you attack someone stronger " they said.
    Now i'll share something that happened almost 20 times since the war started.

Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Cesc) >>> xx:xx:xx (lunaky)
    Wed, 04.06.2014 - 05:06:11

Battle round 1
    Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed
    Rowdy 0 0 10 0
    Knifer 0 0 178 0
    Gunman 0 0 271 0
    Spy 0 0 70 0
    Mover 0 0 36 0
    Mercenary 0 0 235 0
    Scout 1 1 441 0
    Safeguard 10 0

This scout report is few minutes after i sent my attack.

Guess what happened

Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Cesc) >>> xx:xx:xx (★lunaky★)
    Wed, 04.06.2014 - 06:51:18

Battle round 1
    Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed
    Knifer 0 0 8 8
    Sniper 34 0 0 0
    Hitman 4 0 0 0
    Mercenary 456 0 0 0
    Safeguard 10 10

Congratulations to Messam for his strikes, really good ones and i respect him for that, i just wish your players have more honor to stay and fight in the war that your alliance declared

So next one that calls me to attack someone bigger not him, can put this thread in bookmars and look here every time.

Regards
    Cesc

The post was edited 3 times, last by Cesc ().

• @Cesc

While u atack to Lunaky, you atack too to our other more danger player, all their buildings :D

260 ۩ Tyrant-103۩ [NR] 9.649 31.644 5.084 46.377 12

Now in serious. Lunaky now is our highest ranked player, then, he will use their mercs, the best way to the war.

If he did let the troops, u won easy and lose less that 100 mercs, and that is not good to us.

U are a really warrior, always atacking. Congratulations (i dont know where have u dollar to grow up in troops, trainings and atack all days. Send me some farm XDD )
  • de que granjas me hablas si no atacan xD jajaja

Dejen de ser tan soberbios, lunaky espero espero espero y luego movio las tropas, pero no hizo lo que hacen ustedes, irse acostar, y mandar las tropas al 50% lol.

Lo mejor que ahora dicen que coppola y avatar no iban a atacar, por los msj que mandaron se entendia otra cosa xD

Warned, see profile. NaHuaL

5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The members who make SPAM of any kind, may be warned. The order on the board, the respect for the intention of the authors when they create a thread and for the various sections and subsections is something important for the proper functioning of the board and its flexibility for the users, therefore a negligent attitude regarding these rules may be punished.

lo que hacen ustedes, irse acostar, y mandar las tropas al 50% lol.

Creo que lei esto ya un monton de veces. ¿Estan intentando una maniobra de hipnosis tal vez?
  • Originally posted by Dannyto
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh SILENCE my Farm... Down boy!!!!
    :D

Che mejor cállate vos que ni siquiera atacas.. sibirec... lo único que haces es mandar de paseo las tropas.. ni palabra tenes. Que me ibas a esperar? Y? Ja.. ni palabra! Mejor dedícate a seguir corriendo ... que vos sos el menos indicado para hablar. De tu familia atacan un par nomas.. los demás se dedican a correr. Ya deben tener lindos músculos de tanto correr.

Attention to the SPAM. NaHuaL
    Parece el cuento de la buena pipa esto.

06/06/2014 23:58
    BADBOYS