[Others] >> Noobs Rules [NR] vs Veni_Vidi_Vici [v|V|v]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Original von Xplorer
    Originally posted by KroniK
    Originally posted by Xplorer
    Players who got killed : Necro , Bomberox , CarlosFernando . Some NR players who are isolated from this war and hide their Mercs in far areas , like aleco, and they could be considered as out of this war .

After killing the remaining players :Messam , Dezkiziado , lunaky and 1-2 other mediocre players the war could be ended by the victory of vVv . Lol , especially after catching the fastest NR runner lunaky ,we can almost consider it as ended. As most understood NR tries to drag the war time as much as possible hiding their Mercs , but the war is already took more than 1 and a half month , so I guess it's enough time to assess who was the strongest side .

When we will kill 3 players which are mentioned above I think the questions will end.
    However I don't think that NR capo will officially accept their defeat even when their strongest player will not be having more than 100 k in troops , but I guess noone will need to wait for their consent , when the situation will be evident .

I think that after kill Cesc, u are family could be ended the war, cause the other players of VvV only run and cry ;)

PD: hi, my favorite farm :D

Lol Messam , so big size of head you got ? XD And so you didn't find the "delete " button in your rummage .thats why you continue to go on with the same argument , which proves you are wrong .

Well ok ok let me guess your ignorant logyc , so by the noob logyc those who run are losers , well listen

You can complain about 4-5 of our players "running" , and it is understandable cause they are low in points ,and you know that they are not ignorant "noobs" like you , so they will not give you a CR , ok ok , in your bulky head you can consider them "runners , cowards etc " , who can you point more ? Who?
    Maybe me , Cesc , Avatar , Deaddshoot, Jimmy Conway ? The answer is clear -noone .

In contrast all 23 members of your "rabble" run like cowards from our strongest players .
    So who has an "advantage" , and more "ashamed " by your perception ?

So bye , bye loser , I wouldn't spend any more time with you .
    PS , forum mates , I assure you about a possible explosion in NR heads , after failing of their argument about "runnng" so let them sink in this crap themselves.

ey tu...granja, habla menos y ataca mas, todavia no entiendo como cesc sigue con ustedes, la verdad una verguenza ver como 1 solo jugador ataca y el resto, nada...nada, nada, nada...

Jimmy 500k de puntos y corrio sus tropas por mi, que tengo 200k de puntos asi que no hables de los peques xD
  • Originally posted by KroniK
    Originally posted by robbyatmlc
    Originally posted by Maty
    These guys are garbage. Anyone looking at the war reports can see HOW MUCH YOU SUCK!

Time to go crawl back in your caves TROLLS.

talk, don't back any of it up, talk more, and get crashed. This is the strategy of NR. Take advantage of there being no distinct end to war and and just drag it out. The score gets farther and farther apart, with NR not even close.

GO's, can we please get some sort of idea how long this "war" will be allowed to drag on without the declarers ever doing anything?

Sin los declarantes nunca hacer nada? a donde? que sos ciego que nos ves los post de batallas, y granjeos? que ustedes se la pasan corriendo. Vamos dejemos las mentiras de lado.

Y te estas llendo de tema, faltando el respeto. La unica manera de que se termine la guerra es que que se Rindan, o nos ganen (jajajajjajajajjajajajajjaja, cosa q les veo muy diificil si se la pasan corriendo como nenitas)

this is my point GO's. They will be crashed over and over and as noobs don't understand when war is over. There needs to be a set of rules to prevent these aweful players from wasting the rest of ours time...

U waste your time saying nonsense in the forum and being farmed in the game ;)

CR or it didn't happen scrub. You still lie about farming me. I can post all your big 0 attacks so everyone can see how full of shit you are. Noob scrubs
  • Originally posted by robbyatmlc
    These guys are garbage. Anyone looking at the war reports can see HOW MUCH YOU SUCK!

talk, don't back any of it up, talk more, and get crashed. This is the strategy of NR. Take advantage of there being no distinct end to war and and just drag it out. The score gets farther and farther apart, with NR not even close.

GO's, can we please get some sort of idea how long this "war" will be allowed to drag on without the declarers ever doing anything?

Sin los declarantes nunca hacer nada? a donde? que sos ciego que nos ves los post de batallas, y granjeos? que ustedes se la pasan corriendo. Vamos dejemos las mentiras de lado.

Y te estas llendo de tema, faltando el respeto. La unica manera de que se termine la guerra es que que se Rindan, o nos ganen (jajajajjajajajjajajajajjaja, cosa q les veo muy diificil si se la pasan corriendo como nenitas)

this is my point GO's. They will be crashed over and over and as noobs don't understand when war is over. There needs to be a set of rules to prevent these aweful players from wasting the rest of ours time...

CR or it didn't happen scrub. You still lie about farming me. I can post all your big 0 attacks so everyone can see how full of shit you are. Noob scrubs

Preguntales a tus compañeros si no son granjeados.. O q pasa no tienen comunicacion interna? Obviamente vos andas de paseo todo el dia.
    BADBOYS
    Players who got killed : Necro , Bomberox , CarlosFernando . Some NR players who are isolated from this war and hide their Mercs in far areas , like aleco, and they could be considered as out of this war .

After killing the remaining players :Messam , Dezkiziado , lunaky and 1-2 other mediocre players the war could be ended by the victory of vVv . Lol , especially after catching the fastest NR runner lunaky ,we can almost consider it as ended. As most understood NR tries to drag the war time as much as possible hiding their Mercs , but the war is already took more than 1 and a half month , so I guess it's enough time to assess who was the strongest side .

When we will kill 3 players which are mentioned above I think the questions will end.
    However I don't think that NR capo will officially accept their defeat even when their strongest player will not be having more than 100 k in troops , but I guess noone will need to wait for their consent , when the situation will be evident .

I think that after kill Cesc, u are family could be ended the war, cause the other players of VvV only run and cry ;)

Lol Messam , so big size of head you got ? XD And so you didn't find the "delete " button in your rummage .thats why you continue to go on with the same argument , which proves you are wrong .

Well ok ok let me guess your ignorant logyc , so by the noob logyc those who run are losers , well listen

You can complain about 4-5 of our players "running" , and it is understandable cause they are low in points ,and you know that they are not ignorant "noobs" like you , so they will not give you a CR , ok ok , in your bulky head you can consider them "runners , cowards etc " , who can you point more ? Who?
    Maybe me , Cesc , Avatar , Deaddshoot, Jimmy Conway ? The answer is clear -noone .

In contrast all 23 members of your "rabble" run like cowards from our strongest players .

PS , forum mates , I assure you about a possible explosion in NR heads , after failing of their argument about "runnng" so let them sink in this crap themselves.

Jimmy conway run from his satelite to his main building 10:50, very far of all (after of a pair of atacks frome me)
    Deadshoot was caught in the first night. Later he say that u lie to him and to Avatar, and they dont participe in the war, so we dont atack them more.
    And u...only cry and be farmed ;)

Solution: Cesc is your more dangerous player. He Fall, u family fall ;)

Lol , so you need to put your glasses on to see the CR where Jimmy humiliated the "bravest" members of NR , and he is always in this war , probably didn't want to spend $ to attack your "rabble" , dont worry he will come to 25-27 when we turn you to "0", to farm you...

Lol you really think Avatar and Deadshoot run from you ? Haha you and your family are not even like slop fly in their eyes , dont worry they will come to farm you too .

Haha , ok I see that NR "brain " can't react normally to the evident arguments , so the only thing they try is to make up smth using their single convolution ...

-----
    Bomberox , calm down calm down , you lost enough calories writing this NR style comment .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xplorer ().

• We run? Look up HOF man on number 9, you will see me and your ally member Aragorn, He got "destroyed".

I am not afraid of losing troops, the things is, i dont lose troops unless i want it. Half your ally for almost 3 weeks tryd even to find my troops( my main with mercs)...at last i got tired and left them for you all to see.

After that you tried for almost half month to catch my troops home and crash me but as we all know you didnt do it. And at last i left my mercs home and talked to Aragon about our fight.
    He visited me and got destoyed leaving me with only 44 mercs. 7 days have past, i am almost completly rebuild( need around 50k more) to be complete and back to 300k again... It will take me 3-4 days.

The thing is, you can see my troops, you can even seem em home, but you will never get em, unless i want it like with Aragorn :)
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • Originally posted by Maty

Preguntales a tus compañeros si no son granjeados.. O q pasa no tienen comunicacion interna? Obviamente vos andas de paseo todo el dia.

my name is makaveli in game. Where are your farm reports? Don't forget loser, two players have every CR.
  • Originally posted by Xplorer

Jimmy conway run from his satelite to his main building 10:50, very far of all (after of a pair of atacks frome me)
    Deadshoot was caught in the first night. Later he say that u lie to him and to Avatar, and they dont participe in the war, so we dont atack them more.
    And u...only cry and be farmed ;)

Solution: Cesc is your more dangerous player. He Fall, u family fall ;)

Lol , so you need to put your glasses on to see the CR where Jimmy humiliated the "bravest" members of NR , and he is always in this war , probably didn't want to spend $ to attack your "rabble" , dont worry he will come to 25-27 when we turn you to "0", to farm you...

Lol you really think Avatar and Deadshoot run from you ? Haha you and your family are not even like slop fly in their eyes , dont worry they will come to farm you too .

Haha , ok I see that NR "brain " can't react normally to the evident arguments , so the only thing they try is to make up smth using their single convolution ...

-----
    Bomberox , calm down calm down , you lost enough calories writing this NR style comment .

Jimmy humilliated to me XDDD

Oh yes baby. He is my new farm, dont be celous XDDD
    Learn to read, and dont lie to deadshoot ;)

PD: sorry, my dad say that we dont have to talk with farms :P
    Brewery button is above bar button :)

Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (㊑Weed㊑) >>> xx:xx:xx (Makaveli:DaDon)
    Wed, 11.06.2014 - 20:07:23

Battle round 1
    Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed
    Carrier 2 0 0 0
    Mercenary 57 0 0 0

Attack index 448.262 * 84%
    = 376.540 0 * 81%
    = 0
    Defense index 537.935 0
    Chances of Winning 100% 0%
    Chances of Espionage 0%

Captured Resources
    Weapons 0
    Ammunition 0
    Alcohol 2.618
    Dollar 0

Makaveli, posteas mis ataques, demostrando que vos corres? ooooh que buen jugador ereeees!
  • The current problem of NR is how and when to attack becouse you are all afraid of our return hits. You got a couple of return hits and now almost none is attacking lol. Dont be afraid and come attack with fear from return hit :). We are a real communicating ally and alot of us played together before. So come dont be afraid :) The worst thing that can happen is a return hit with 2 sec you can only sit watch and look at your troops get destroyed, but i am sure some of you already got the feel for it :)
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • Lo unico que leo por aca son puras boludeces, hablan por hablar, sin sentido. Dicen mentiras, y se esconden atras de ellas.

Makaveli, acordate por que empezo la guerra? Y dsp hablamos.
    Es una guerra y se puede atacar a quien sea, weed te elijio a vos, y vos lo atacaste a el tmb, asi que shhhh y a seguir corriendo que tanto te gusta.
    BADBOYS
    168 ㊑Weed㊑ [NR] 10.877 47.774 80.679 139.331 21
    240 Makaveli:DaDon [v|V|v] 10.769 40.805 7.510 59.085 23

feel special weed? NR thinks that was a successful farm :P

Como dijo maty vos atacaste mis secundarios tmb y queres que me quede en el molde, no señor, digo NO nene. A bancarsela. Menos llanto y mas accion.
    Lo unico que leo por aca son puras boludeces, hablan por hablar, sin sentido. Dicen mentiras, y se esconden atras de ellas.

Es una guerra y se puede atacar a quien sea, weed te elijio a vos, y vos lo atacaste a el tmb, asi que shhhh y a seguir corriendo que tanto te gusta.

están aprendiendo de KL Y PDC :D

me estoy empezando a dar cuenta de la gran diferencia que hay ala hora de afrontar las guerras entre los diferentes países, de momento veo que los de habla hispana buscamos las batallas y el resto solo salen con el rabo entre las piernas y a sacar pecho de petadas casi sin perdidas :rolleyes:
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Lo unico que leo por aca son puras boludeces, hablan por hablar, sin sentido. Dicen mentiras, y se esconden atras de ellas.

when you use an account you've developed, your words will be translated to something other than blah blah blah. Until then, they are weightless bambino.
  • Beep beep donde esta el coyote?
    Rusia venció a Alemania defendiendo... siendo Alemania la potencia con mayor ataque .

Si decís q esta guerra esta terminada cuando caigamos esos 3.
    Suplicar la rendición Xq ami no me pilláis si yo no kiero, ni cesc ni Xplorer q últimamente no se le ve. Sólo sois 2 grandes el resto no me preocupa pues ni señales de vida dan
    Cesc no das una salen mis mercenarias a mear y justo vienes tu jaja algún día las encontrarás en la camita ;)
  • Do i smell one beautiful flower here?
    Did u ever hit someone from the start of the game?
    How the hell do you have fun around here..

I hope you enjoying your sleeples nights logging in every 5 minutes afraid of Cesc or Xplorer hitting you.

And your biggest joy is escaping my hits end then sending me messages like " fail " or " beep beep i run "

And boy you got more then 500 000 points, you should of take a hit or at least give one. Im giving you a chance to be defender to minimise your losses becouse i know you will never have cojones to hit me.

Just keep drinking red bull and stay inside on your notebook while we watch world cup :D :D

Regards
    Cesc
  • People love us, Cesc :D

Top 50 - Recompensas
    # Nombre Armas Munición Dólares =

1 ★Dezkiziado★ 3.655.776 6.157.391 0 9.813.167
    2 Cesc 6.546.166 537.057 2.837 7.086.060
    3 ★Messam★ 1.670.846 2.470.927 511.115 4.652.888

The post was edited 1 time, last by KroniK ().

People love us, Cesc :D

Top 50 - Recompensas
    # Nombre Armas Munición Dólares =

1 ★Dezkiziado★ 3.655.776 6.157.391 0 9.813.167
    2 Cesc 6.546.166 537.057 2.837 7.086.060
    3 ★Messam★ 1.670.846 2.470.927 511.115 4.652.888

Como nos quieren Jajajaja...

ellos no pueden asi que mejor pagan XD
    BADBOYS

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maty ().

• Informe de Batalla: Thu, 12.06.2014 - 21:01:45

۩EternalSilence۩
    Mercenario 34 Destruido: 1
    Scout 100 Destruido: 2

vs.

DonCypero
    Matón 500 Destruido: 500
    Pistolero 750 Destruido: 750
    Espia 100 Destruido: 100
    Porteador 147 Destruido: 147
    Agente del FBI 1 Destruido: 1
    Scout 55 Destruido: 55

Recursos Robados: 58.122 Armas, 25.847 Munición, 19.701 Alcohol, 14.735 Dólares

POINTS LOST
    ۩EternalSilence۩ lost a total of 1,202 points.
    DonCypero lost a total of 21,136 points.

StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer
  • Originally posted by EternalSilence
    Informe de Batalla: Thu, 12.06.2014 - 21:01:45

۩EternalSilence۩
    Mercenario 34 Destruido: 1
    Scout 100 Destruido: 2

vs.

DonCypero
    Matón 500 Destruido: 500
    Pistolero 750 Destruido: 750
    Espia 100 Destruido: 100
    Porteador 147 Destruido: 147
    Agente del FBI 1 Destruido: 1
    Scout 55 Destruido: 55

Recursos Robados: 58.122 Armas, 25.847 Munición, 19.701 Alcohol, 14.735 Dólares

POINTS LOST
    ۩EternalSilence۩ lost a total of 1,202 points.
    DonCypero lost a total of 21,136 points.

StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

Buena weon, a mi me sigue corriendo los de vvv jaja :D
    http://i62.tinypic.com/1zeee0h.jpg

You know what to do with big fat butt... Wiggles wiggles... :thumbup: by evil

[Blocked Image: http://i62.tinypic.com/1zeee0h.jpg]