Xplorer [v|V|v] vs Necro [NR]

• Xplorer [v|V|v] vs Necro [NR]

Thanks are due to all teammates from vVv alliance , especially SiBiReC and catbob5, always nice to remember good old days with such fights .)

Separate thanks to a Player : cyberalx , for being offline when it is needed and having enough troops where it is needed , u really took part in a great action .
      Indeed , what can come to your mind when you don't have enough $ to attack and only 20 minutes left ? A clear dead-end , isn't it ? :D

Iron and 6u7oz , dnt be upset about ban , I guess these people get some kind of strange satisfaction banning players for absurd reasons , you are neither the first nor the last , let them alone with this weird mentality .But i guess you will still have a chance to reach a peak of fame on this fading server . Hope this battle boosts your mood a little .)

This time the athlete failed , as he had to go against laws of nature to establish new record ...

Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Xplorer) >>> xx:xx:xx (۩Necro۩)
      Thu, 22.05.2014 - 04:05:35

Battle round 1
      Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed
      Sniper 1041 184 0 0
      Mercenary 271 48 125 103

Attack index 4.165.082 * 82%
      = 3.415.367 1.348.000 * 81%
      = 1.091.880
      Defense incex 4.242.957 1.617.625
      Chances of Winning 82% 18%
      Chances of Espionage 0%

Battle round 2
      Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed
      Sniper 857 16 0 0
      Mercenary 223 4 22 22

Attack index 3.427.594 * 82%
      = 2.810.627 237.248 * 81%
      = 192.171
      Defense incex 3.491.445 284.702
      Chances of Winning 98% 2%
      Chances of Espionage 0%

Captured Resources
      Weapons 0
      Ammunition 0
      Alcohol 463.482
      Dollar 0

BEFORE
      22 Xplorer [v|V|v] 19.287 62.485 354.900 436.672 27

54 ۩Necro۩ [NR] 21.626 72.639 186.339 280.604 32

AFTER
      38 Xplorer [v|V|v] 19.287 62.485 288.174 369.946 27

125 ۩Necro۩ [NR] 21.626 72.640 39.339 133.605 32

Total Losses
      Xplorer -66 726
      Necro -147 000

Fragment from the battle ..
      [Blocked Image: http://i57.tinypic.com/2va08rk.jpg]

Warned: see profile. DemoN
      8. - The users should never tell the moderators how to do their job. Those who repeatedly act as moderators, telling them what to do, may be punished with a warning. The same applies to the work of any member of the Staff.
      12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied the punishment (by PM or email).
      In: BOARD RULES (link).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xplorer ().

• RE: Xplorer [v|V|v] vs Necro [NR]

Originally posted by Xplorer
      Iron and 6u7oz , dnt be upset about ban , I guess these people get some kind of strange satisfaction banning players for absurd reasons , you are neither the first nor the last , let them alone with this weird mentality .But i guess you will still have a chance to reach a peak of fame on this fading server . Hope this battle boosts your mood a little .)

Next comment I will hear about BANS on this Board, may be that person BY THE RULES (that are written in a few languages) will make me feel like it should be also banned, with fair reason!

Mr. Xplorer read the Board Rules, take attention mainly to this one:

12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied the punishment (by PM or email).

"These people" as you mentioned works for free and passion in here for you and your family have the joy of playing this game.
      And the programmer pays monthly from his pocket for you and your friends be playing and feel "the best cookie in the package".

And this subject is to be solved with the persons envolved (and is already being done)!
      They were banned because they deserved and didn't fulfil the Rules.
      And the Rules are EQUAL for everybody in here!

This is a last WARNING about this matter!

• RE: Xplorer [v|V|v] vs Necro [NR]

Originally posted by DemoN
      And this subject is to be solved with the persons envolved (and is already being done)!
      They were banned because they deserved and didn't fulfil the Rules.
      And the Rules are EQUAL for everybody in here!

This is a last WARNING about this matter!

The Subject was SOLVED yesterday.
      Was clarified to the respective users..
      and those third users that came complaing have apologised to me for there acttitud.

Rules where applied correctly and they have accepted there BAN.

If there is any problem with how the GO Team do there work, please do come DIRECTLY to me and we can discus the issue, this board is not where it should be done.

Thank you
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."