Testserver updated | 0.10.4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Erstma , schönes update, danke ;)

Weiss ja nicht ob das geplante absicht ist, im grunde auch nur ne Schönheitskorrektur.
    Man beachte wo die Klammer zugemacht wird bei den Transen.

Das andere ist, mir ist aufgefallen das bei manchen Gebäuden wenn ich da auf "Einsätze" gehe. Ich die "Gebäude und Zielliste" in einer reihe stehen habe, was echt gut aussehen würde ^^
    Un bei den anderen , wie hier oben im bild, es untereinander steht.

Un dann noch , irgendwie funzt es mit den Nachrichten Deaktivieren nicht. Bekomm sämtliche Nachrichten von transporten etc. wieder angezeigt un der Serverdisconnect scheint mir keine 3Stunden mehr zu sein ,sondern eher 1 bis 1 1/2, kann das sein ?
    Wurde realtiv frühzeitig ausgelogt.

[Blocked Image: http://s1.directupload.net/images/140816/h5ogi5n3.png]
  • @*killik
    Das bei dir die Gebäude Liste über der Zielliste steht liegt daran, dass du so zu lange Namen verwendest ;)
    Dadurch rutscht die Zielliste eine Zeile nach unten. Ich habe das Feld nun etwas bearbeitet, sodass das Menü nun über die ganze Länge geht.
    Das dürfte dann auch gleich das Problem mit der Klammer beheben.

Die Nachrichten die man zur Zeit deaktivieren kann sind nur die Chatnachrichten. Die Einsatzberichte kommen noch nach wie vor und die kann man auch noch nicht deaktivieren.
    Wegen dem ausloggen muss ich einmal schauen. Da ich mich vom uralten, antiquierten Session Management verabschiedet habe und nun das normale session management verwende, kann es sein, dass da ein paar Einstellungen noch nicht 100% sitzen.
  • I wanted to share with you the message that I sent to RavenC since it does not take the time to answer me.

you have to say what you think.

ViveMoi wrote:

Hello,

the update is amazing. Thanks for your job. the game is more enjoyable.
    with the last update I found the pleasures of other times to play Vendetta.

What would have been fantastic, is to have a line of color that surrounded our ranking. To be able to identify directly what our position is.

And also, I uttered the former posting of the classification. More accurate. More useful for searching of inactive players. More pleasant to look at.
    But this is my personal opinion.

That is why, that I wanted to know if it was possible to add an option so that each is the choice of the display he wants for the classification.

Thank you. Kind regards.
    Chief of Killers Legend 8)
    « Travail dur en silence, laisses ta réussite faire du bruit pour toi ».
  • yupp ,sieht jetzt überall sehr gut aus ;)

Ne andere frage hab ich dann noch , hab das jetzt nit getestet bzw. ma auf die schnelle testen können aber mich interessiert.
    Da ja jetzt alle Nachrichten wieder angezeigt werden, ist es dann so ,das die Pn´s als wichtigste Nachricht angezeigt wird ?
    Als bsp. ich hab jetzt ne Pn bekommen ,wird ja in der regel grün angezeigt. Aber angenommen nach dieser Pn ,werden meine Transporte abgeliefert. Darauf bekomme ich ja ne gelbe nachricht.
    Wird dann dennoch die grüne als Priorität angezeigt ?
    Ebenso bei kb´s, die natürlich dann die oberste haben sollten ^^
  • I have some plans to change the queue to let it work like the queue in old vendetta. But that wasn't possible with the current code for this. It's planned to rework more and more code with every update. But the requirements to do this for the build part wasn't given yet. It will be done. But not a complete code rework at once, because than the game will be without a update for about a year (or more) and when the code rework was done than, you won't see a lot visible changes. So i'll do it partly with other updates. :)

@*killik
    Ja, die Nachrichten haben weiterhin ihre Prioritäten.

Bau fertig -> Einsätze -> Private Nachrichten -> Kämpfe
    wobei "bau fertig" die niedrigste hat (und erst angezeigt wird, wenn alles andere schon gelesen wurde) und Kämpfe die höchste
  • Sometimes on the 5th Build when there are not alot of resources left it does not let you select anything to build and must change building and go back.
    Dont know if this helps but i clic the building mutiple times so it does 3 or 4 builds at same time, maybe its because it doesnt allow you to upgrade that building any more.

Edit: Only happens when you clic multiple times one building and can not build more because you do not have suficiente resources, and when you can only do one more build /4/5)
    When this happens and its 1/5 for example it just automaticly refreshes the building and shows buildings in red.

Confirmed: Only happens when its 4/5 and you multiple cliced and you do not have resources for building.
    You must refresh.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stv3N ().

• RaVenC wrote:

I have some plans to change the queue to let it work like the queue in old vendetta. But that wasn't possible with the current code for this. It's planned to rework more and more code with every update. But the requirements to do this for the build part wasn't given yet. It will be done. But not a complete code rework at once, because than the game will be without a update for about a year (or more) and when the code rework was done than, you won't see a lot visible changes. So i'll do it partly with other updates. :)

@*killik
    Ja, die Nachrichten haben weiterhin ihre Prioritäten.

Bau fertig -> Einsätze -> Private Nachrichten -> Kämpfe
    wobei "bau fertig" die niedrigste hat (und erst angezeigt wird, wenn alles andere schon gelesen wurde) und Kämpfe die höchste

Thats nice. :)

Another little point: Id prefer if private messages have a higher (the highest) priority. But thats just me maybe you could open a poll about that.
  • I don't know if it's a bug, or if it's planned.

The label for Weapons, etc. is here. But at units there is no label telling you what kind of unit it is.

[Blocked Image: http://online10.pf-control.de/stiddari/img/fehler2.png]
    Check out my tool!
    online10.pf-control.de/stiddari/
    > Highscore Tracker <
    > PvP <
    > Ally vs Ally <
    > War Scanner <
    > Prod. Calc. <

DEV Account @ Windowsphone:
    windowsphone.com/de-DE/store/publishers?publisherId=Missile

One of my Apps:
    windowsphone.com/de-de/store/a…56-4d51-a92c-0327e709974a
  • Stv3N wrote:

Sometimes on the 5th Build when there are not alot of resources left it does not let you select anything to build and must change building and go back.
    Dont know if this helps but i clic the building mutiple times so it does 3 or 4 builds at same time, maybe its because it doesnt allow you to upgrade that building any more.

Edit: Only happens when you clic multiple times one building and can not build more because you do not have suficiente resources, and when you can only do one more build /4/5)
    When this happens and its 1/5 for example it just automaticly refreshes the building and shows buildings in red.

Confirmed: Only happens when its 4/5 and you multiple cliced and you do not have resources for building.
    You must refresh.

This bug starts to annoy me now xD
    Especialy that i have a slow net and im mostly downloading 24/7

When you clic multiple times on a building and you only have resources to build 4 you must refresh page because buildings block like if que would be full.
    Also not a bug but maybe would help abit, when you add a building to que it does not update resources only on the 5th building it does...

Edit:

& #134

Also added coment to #132
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stv3N ().