Troops Missions Log

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Troops Missions Log

Buenos días/tardes/noches/madrugadas, comunidad!

Hoy vengo con un nuevo aporte que, espero, sea tomado en cuenta para una futura actualización porque, creo yo, es simple y por sobre todas las cosas muy útil.
    Nunca les pasó que se marearon con la cantidad de envíos recibidos/mandados? Les pasó que se olvidaron, en algún momento, de cuántos recursos enviaron a tal o cuál parte? O cuánto recibieron de tal persona, de qué edificio fue realizado el envío o de cuántas unidades llevaron la carga?
    En ciertos casos esto puede llegar a ser tedioso, frustrante e incluso problemático, ya que un jugador que mantiene un comercio nutrido puede marearse, y las dudas pueden llevarnos a un conflicto con quienes comerciamos por malos entendidos.

Propongo que se adjunte en la sección de "visión general" (o también en la sección de "mensajes", como un inciso aparte, como pasa con los ataques) una pestaña en donde figure dicho "captain's log" o "registro" de los envíos mandados, que muestre a quién enviamos, a a que coordenadas, cuánto enviamos, qué y cuántas tropas mandamos. Sería igual de aplicable en el caso de los envíos recibidos, es decir, mostraría los mismos datos. Todo esto se guardaría en formato de mensaje con fecha y hora, tal como los ataques.

He escuchado que la antigua versión de Vendetta poseía esto. La verdad, no recuerdo, pero sería bueno que la implemente en esta versión.

Saludos.

Iherbir (Ingame nick).

Translation (DemoN):
    Good morning / afternoon / evening / early mornings , community

Today I come with a new suggestion for a feature that I hope it will be taken into account in a future update because I think, is simple and above all very useful.

Never happened that you got confused with the amount of resources received/sent ? Didn't never occur that you forgot and got lost at some point about how many resources you have sent to this or that part? Or how much resources have you received from another person, from what building you were shipping or how many units proceed to the shipping?

In some cases this can be tedious, frustrating and even problematic , because a player who is used to maintain a large amount of trades may feel dizzy, and also the doubts can lead to a conflict with whom we were trading and create misunderstandings.

I propose to add to the section "Overview" (or in the section of "messages " as a subsection apart, like we have for the attacks ) a window where can be seen "captain 's log" or "log" of shipments sent, that shows to whom we are sending, the coordinates, what are you sending, what and how many troops are being sent. It would be equally applicable in the case of shipments received , ie , would show the same data. All this would be stored in message format with date and time as the attacks.

I've heard that the old version of the Game had this. Really do not remember, but it would be good to implement it in this version.

Greetings.