[War Declaration] >> Noobs Rules [NR] vs Veni_Vidi_Vici [v|V|v]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• And if you are running the pass, so no attacks, and more than granjeos side destroyed.
    I RETURN TO THIS JUST START AGAIN, AND WILL FALL

But you say things you do not make sense. All in good time.

I will not answer more inconsistencies, because it makes no sense to talk to you. See you in the game.

Los pingos se ven en la cancha.. y ya los van a ver.

who everyone is in the game?
    BADBOYS

The post was edited 2 times, last by Maty ().

• Hahaha. I've seen no farms, and nothing but some lazy scout missions from nr and a few well planned ninjas from vvv. When you declare a war, you shouldn't sit around waiting for your enemy to come to you. You talk and lose troops and talk more. I have fewest points in vvv active in this war and still have slain more than you...

talk less, war more, or declare a removal from this war.
  • We do not expect anyone to come, but if they spend running, sending troops to walk, there is much to do but wait for the time to hunt, and while use of farms.

Stop mourn that want the war is over, if you want to be complete surrender is simple, and they came to mourn our bonnet for it to end. But this is not going to end .. still remain many cards to play.

Devote yourselves to keep running.

Say who everyone is in the game, so I talk it.
    BADBOYS
  • Originally posted by Maty
    This just begun, I say again.
    Still no battles were cute, why do not you run more. But they will get, stay calm.
    All these points are kids .. still did not dare to attack any large. We are 82 mercenaries to one, and do not dare to go for them.
    Do not come to give the victors, if all they do is attack small.
    They think something is not .. ha .. but you will learn to shut up.

lol hahahahahahah This war its OVER!!! There has never been a war!!! you started it but we have it fuck... hehe

We WIN!!! thank you, thank you and we recommend to the future :D bye
  • Originally posted by sirDave
    Originally posted by Maty
    This just begun, I say again.
    Still no battles were cute, why do not you run more. But they will get, stay calm.
    All these points are kids .. still did not dare to attack any large. We are 82 mercenaries to one, and do not dare to go for them.
    Do not come to give the victors, if all they do is attack small.
    They think something is not .. ha .. but you will learn to shut up.

lol hahahahahahah This war its OVER!!! There has never been a war!!! you started it but we have it fuck... hehe

We WIN!!! thank you, thank you and we recommend to the future :D bye

They won where? Stop dreaming. Segui celebrating your illusions to win .. but still there are many forces at play.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Ganaron donde? Deja de soñar. Segui festejando tus ilusiones por ganar.. pero todavia hay muchas tropas en juego.

El que rie ultimo, rie mejor.
    BADBOYS
  • Originally posted by DemoN
    BOARD RULES

(...)
    12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied the punishment (by PM or email).

(...)
    Next it will start to rain: WARNINGS!

• Che dragon slayer deja de correr, jimmy tambien, como corren!!! Son todos deportistas aca, que cosa chee...

Yo tambien juego con mi hermano y no estoy baneado.. sera por que respeto las reglas como tienen que ser .

Cesc si no entenes algo, usa el traductor de google.. o aprende español 8)
    BADBOYS

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maty ().

• No deben entender por que lo traduce el Google. asi que a partir de ahora, traduscan ustedes

Tenemos que subir nosotros los ataques de ustedes corriendo? Si mandamos scouts, por que mandar los merces es gastar dolar al pepe, si tienen siempre las tropas de paseo... y cuando les mandamos las tropas, corren. Corrieron hasta con 17 porteros!

Estamos pensando en darle el premio del correcaminos del año a varios de ustedes, pero van a tener que compartir podio. Dragon, Dave, Jimmy, Devil, Darkside...
    BADBOYS
  • hablan de correr?, hablan del idioma?? ahi esta la diferencia, yo hablo el idioma que me dieron mis padres, no los de otros paises, si lo traduzco es por las normas del foro, pero me da igual el ingles.

Lo unico que se entiende que vvv, corre, porque solo atacaron a gente con 20 veces menos mercenarios. Ponganle el titulo que quieran. Me dijeron que no les gustaba usar scout y yo ataque con tropas sin scout, cuando me despierto veo ataques con scout, osea?? son unos niños muy malcriados, espero entiendan este msj.

Hablen como quieran, luchen cuando quieran, pero lo unico que les pido, es respeto, y no respeto hacia mi, sino hacia ustedes porque la verdad que decir que se viven atacando, cuando reportan informes de ataques nuestros, es de niño, saludos en polaco, aleman, frances, portugues, bla bla bla.

speak running? speak the language? there's the difference, I speak the language that my parents gave me, not those of other countries, if it is translate the forum rules, but I like the English.

The only thing that means vvv, run, because only people attacked 20 times less mercenary. Restur title they want. They said they did not like using scout and attack without scout troop when I wake up I see scout attacks, I mean? are very spoiled children, I hope they understand this msg.

Discuss how they want, when they want to fight, but the only thing I ask is respect, and no respect for me, but for you to say that truth is living attacking when they report attacks our reports, is a child, greetings Polish, German, French, Portuguese, bla bla bla.
  • cesc, yo respeto todo, nunca voy a desearle el mal a nadie, una guerra en un juego, es eso, una guerra en un juego, UN JUEGO.

Un juego que esta echo para atacar y defender, que mas lindo que poder hacer eso y divertirse?

Pues nada, los ataques que sean correctos, y listo, por ahora la batalla viene siendo buena, 3 chicos nuestros cayeron a manos de cesc, pero hay mucho camino por recorrer.

Suerte y a seguir asi...

cesc, I respect everything, I'll never wish harm on anyone, a war in a game, it is a war in a game, A GAME.

A game that is cast to attack and defend, that more cute and fun to do that?

Nothing, attacks that are correct, and ready, for now the battle is still good, 3 males fell into the hands of our cesc, but there is long way to go.

Good luck and keep well ...
  • Scout attacks are going to happen everywhere. Its posting them on the board as a victory that's useless. I have hundreds of scout reports I don't show, instead I help my team like I should. Everyone runs from battles they can't win, if they can. Your alliance included. I take no pride in seeing an attack hit nothing, but for some reason NR does. Weird logic.

post merc attacks, other troop attacks, defenses, ninjas, etc, but posting scout v mover and missed attacks is a waste of space.