[War Declaration] >> Noobs Rules [NR] vs Veni_Vidi_Vici [v|V|v]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Originally posted by Maty
    Originally posted by gallu
    Originally posted by Bomberox
    ellos y nosotros teniamos otros planes lo que pasa, es que los ataques se volvieron cada vez mas y mas grandes

gran trabajo de diplomacia de vuestras familias entonces. :rolleyes:

Por un par de ataques no se echa a perder un server dejando que los tops sigan creciendo y creciendo sin necesidad de hacer una sola batalla.

como esto siga asi me va a quedar muy poco tiempo en este server..

pero bueno con esta guerra ya tienen una excusa para no tener que verselas con objetivos difícies pues estan parejos y sera bonita.

asi que nada suerte a ambos

Se hablo, pero los ataques siguieron, nunca pararon. Entonces no queda otra que hacerle la guerra. Hay que hacerse respetar.
    Y no fueron solo un par de ataques, fueron varios, y constantes, y como dije, junto a los ataques venian amenazas.

Y no es ni va a ser una guerra facil, hay objetivos dificiles, tienen al top 3.

Siempre sigue siendo mas facil que pegarse con el top2 o el top1.

Aun asi suerte.

Este server estademasiado loco...
    Sanchezkill
  • Well , there are no more points to discuss whether this war is in the right place and on the right time , and how it will change the situation on the server . Just few things which should be clarified .

As you know the fuel of the game are resources ( mainly dollar ) . And players willing to rise more , will look around for new bases with their abundance , no matter wherever they're from .
    What happens is , one of our players , attacked to raid a random guy who is close to his districts (not to kill troops intentionally) , and it turned out the guy from NR , maybe he farmed 10-15 players more ,who knows , but they didnt panicked so loudly , cause they know this is the pace of the game ... later that smn (knowing the current ally priorities ) cried so loud that it quickly escalated to the war .
    At first you scouted 165 movers of one of our developing players , which I think is not so proud thing to do ( though you already posted it in reports ) , and logically he got hit in a counter attack .

During this time I was talking to your boss , and it turned out that this thing is not in priorities of none of us ., and you were preparing for a big actions .I assured you that this conflict is between couple unexperienced players , and let them solve it personally , without raising it to an ally scales.
    But seems you have no enough authority to calm down an irritable boy (who probably goth farmed quite hard) , and it paved the way to such massive outcome .

Idk maybe you have some FARMING LIMIT , in your ally and you began to act after it expires :D

But what is done can't be undone , as it is said " you poke the lion , you face the lion " :D, so expect tough battles .
    If you still think that a silly attack doesn't cost so high , you need to take serious decisions and defuse the situation , proving that you are real "boss ".
    Regards and good luck .
  • Hello. Is as absurd war that has been declared them...

Totally agree with the words of Xplorer !

It's clear that right now sucesan these types of attack: the farm!
    But NR usually do not understand what this is, guys have to understand that if a family have 30 member has more percent to will attacks not as a family of 15. This is normal. At some point will touch attack someone that family, and more if inactive or moderately inactive ...by that I mean not grow as expected in certain time ...

well ... no more, good luck to both families

kisses :kiss:
  • empty miss, te pregunto, si alguien ataca a uno de tu familia que haces?? lo dejas pasar??, pero mira mas hablo con xplorer y su idea no es atacar a nr, sino a otra familia, pero luego cesc baja a toda tu cantera, y luego les dragon le dice que van a ser granja hasta que dejen el juego, que harias??

VVV dice que iba a ir contra kl, pero bope hace 1 mes que esta en guerra y no lo ayudo mucho tampoco, yo tengo mis proridades, pero las proridades se dejan de lado cuando una familia ataca a todos tus chicos y luego quiere dejar el juego por la mitad.
  • Maty cries about point differential, when Randy hit me with 8x my points to start this whole thing. These academy mates of yours bomberox are children. Put them in their place and spank them so we can move on to real battles. My building is staying where it is, crying about it won't change anything.

maty, I'll see you again tonight, and tomorrow, and on until this is over. Your the only one I'll spank myself from here out since bomberox doesn't seem to want to do his fatherly duties.

when the crying all ends, I look forward to a mutual enemy being destroyed. While we all wait for the noob dragons to pull head from ass, we shall enjoy some night play. Hasta noche mi baboso
  • Originally posted by Bomberox
    empty miss, te pregunto, si alguien ataca a uno de tu familia que haces?? lo dejas pasar??, pero mira mas hablo con xplorer y su idea no es atacar a nr, sino a otra familia, pero luego cesc baja a toda tu cantera, y luego les dragon le dice que van a ser granja hasta que dejen el juego, que harias??

VVV dice que iba a ir contra kl, pero bope hace 1 mes que esta en guerra y no lo ayudo mucho tampoco, yo tengo mis proridades, pero las proridades se dejan de lado cuando una familia ataca a todos tus chicos y luego quiere dejar el juego por la mitad.

stoy de acuerdo en todo lo que dices, excepto en lo de la guerra de bope... que se hagan visitas a los secundarios no es un guerra xD

de todos modos yo no veia a vvv muy mentalizada para atacar.... les veo mas modo florero xD

en general hay que dejar de preocuparse x kl... ya caeran xD
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • We chose not to show previous attacks or send large new ones, recognizing this war is damaging to both families ultimate goals, and attempting to leave the door open to diplomacy. We will respond to incoming attacks as we have this whole time, and if time progresses, begin showing our own crs on war page. Until then, good luck y suenos dulces.
  • First, I broke my side and no dollar you took nothing. If you kill me I will respond troops against someone who is my alcanze, and not much difference in points and leads me to my cesc, and players who have mercenaries like me yet.
    The porters killed 165 were for weed. since the war began.

You can talk about whatever you want with bomberox but Noobs Dragon, things no one person leads, decisions are made together. He took to the vote we were doing, and I saw good and what was the decision.

Dragonslayer, here I wait. But tene care.

Originally posted by EmptysMiss
    Hello. Is as absurd war that has been declared them...

Totally agree with the words of Xplorer !

It's clear that right now sucesan these types of attack: the farm!
    But NR usually do not understand what this is, guys have to understand that if a family have 30 member has more percent to will attacks not as a family of 15. This is normal. At some point will touch attack someone that family, and more if inactive or moderately inactive ...by that I mean not grow as expected in certain time ...

well ... no more, good luck to both families

kisses :kiss:

Empty, te respondo en español. Primero que nuestra familia no es inactiva, que seamos 10, 20, o 30 miembros no tiene que seamos mas atacables o no, es mas, sabemos que algunos tuvieron miedo por ser muchos y decidieron parar los ataques. :action-smiley-082:
    Despues, opino como bomberox, si a tu familia no paran de atacarlos, y recibir amenazas algo hay que hacer, y por la parte de la paz, no se resuelve nada.
    BADBOYS
  • Began by you and Randy killing 150 of my movers unprovoked. Doesn't matter how many times you whine about mercs vs no mercs, i didn't have scouts when you girls started this, and had an 1/8th the points of Randy. Your a hypocrite and a child.

the responses here show what version of the story people believe. This war is just a toddlers tantrum to having been checked out as a possible farm. We will kill your troops while we watch the French control the server unchecked. Gg noob.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CannabisKid ().

• And good cesc I also killed my many and so were the attacks, Iron weed kill you too, and good family meets those attacks too.
    Here those who want to look like you are saints and are not. Our answers count as things happened and that is war.

Do not call me a hypocrite because you're insulting me and I will never be disrespectful.

The French are top 1 the truth I do not care, because they are no more than a few vases. They will not control anything .. You are going to fall, as said txoni out there.

Attack, and then complain about the answer, bancarsela.

Oh and it's also your fault for repeated threats
    BADBOYS

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maty ().

• Originally posted by Bomberox
    empty miss, te pregunto, si alguien ataca a uno de tu familia que haces?? lo dejas pasar??, pero mira mas hablo con xplorer y su idea no es atacar a nr, sino a otra familia, pero luego cesc baja a toda tu cantera, y luego les dragon le dice que van a ser granja hasta que dejen el juego, que harias??

apoyo a bombe hay muchos que se quejan q arian en su lugar...
  • Cesc responds to attacks from 150k pt player on a 20k pt player. I'd love to see a CR that show a REAL attack from cesc before to start this, not just a farm attempt. All the following attacks bombero, are completely in response to Randy and mameluco hitting several of our weakest players. We even were at a ceasefire and trying to talk things out when more scout attacks came inbound. Your most immature family member is why this became war instead of being solved. You can take no pride from these battles, only shame at not taking control of the situation when you could.

noone has the right to cry about cesc responding to attacks when your stronger players began with our newest. I care not if you find it an insult maty, that is being a hypocrite.
  • The attacks we made ​​were in response to attacks Iron Cesc and our family and quarry. Less words and more action. I'm waiting.
    Unfortunately I no longer have that so many attacks and granjeos I did already erased
    You started, we defended ourselves. If you talk to end the attacks, but when bomberox told us, most were in disagreement, for that reason we follow. It was a poll to see what we were doing, and he decided to declare war. More Clear, water echale-

And this is my last comment, because we are talking about the same in all post
    BADBOYS

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maty ().