Troop Construction Queue

• Troop Construction Queue

Muy buenas, pensando se me ha ocurrido una sugerencia.

Está bien que no se puedan cancelar las tropas, vale, así si te van a atacar no te pules el dinero en tropas y luego las cancelas (hay una sugerencia para que se pueda cancelar y te devuelvan solo un 20% del valor de la tropa).

He pensado que lo que se podría hacer es mover el orden de las tropas en la cola de producción para poder acomodarte a ataques que te vayan a hacer o a guerras entre familias...etc.

Así si tienes en la cola una tropa de ocupación que te tarda 12 horas y después tienes a 100 pistoleros que tardan 2, poder moverlo para que se te entrenen primero los pistoleros.

Translation (DemoN):
      Well, Ok that you are against the idea of be possible to cancel the troops construction, it avoids that if you are going to be attacked that you can spend your resources on troops and then cancel later on (I've already seen there a suggestion that you can cancel the troops and it will return you only 20% of the value of the resources).

What I thought it could be done is to move the order of the troops in the troop construction queue to be more practical for you in cases of Wars between families or when somebody is attacking you... etc.

So if you have in the queue Occupation Troops that it will take 12 hours and then you have to make urgently 2100 gunmen to defend yourself, you can move the gunmen up to be constructed first.
    • You clearly didn't understand the proposition. He is saying set troops in production and cancel after is a bad idea. He propose to move the orden of the production; if you have one ocupation troop first and, i don't know, for example, one o two mercs in second place, and you need the mercs right now but the ocupation troop is going to take too long, you can simple switch orders. That's it.
      Sorry about english, i'm not using translator right now.

Best regards.

Iherbir (Ingame nick).