[Others] >> [PDC] Pirates Des Caraibes & [K.L] Killers Legend VS [POLLOS] Los_Pollos_Hermanos

• This war is a joke. I don´t understand because PDC declare us a stupid war.

At the beginning

1 [PDC] Pirates Des Caraibes 3.410.012 22 155.000
    3 [POLLOS] Los_Pollos_Hermanos 2.118.854 21 100.897

Now

2 [POLLOS] Los_Pollos_Hermanos 4.559.905 18 253.328
    3 [PDC] Pirates Des Caraibes 3.869.811 16 241.863

Members

At the beginning -------------------------> Now

PDC

Jack Sparrow, 286.129---------------> Follow in the alliance
    DonSacha 255.520---------------------> Follow in the alliance
    Mandrache 280.984--------------------> Follow in the alliance
    Pain 309.549-----------------------------> Today he goes to vacancy
    smoker 160.461-------------------------> Follow in the alliance
    (u) Milone_IS_Back 95.763----------> Follow in vacancy
    Shinju 180.016--------------------------> Out
    One Winged Angel 160.003--------> Out
    Vegeta 42.034----------------------------> full inactive
    Tkenny 169.912-------------------------> Out
    angelinademonia 36.459----------------> Follow in the alliance with the almost same points
    Firedraw 35.874---------------------------> Out
    K-remora 265.712-------------------------> Follow in the alliance
    MaLLoC 84.190-----------------------------> Out
    ☠JuninhⓄ☠ 91.689---> Follow in the alliance
    Maradona 167.563--------------------------> He goes to vacancy
    Freeman 182.061---------------------------> He goes to vacancy
    ☆Gardelame☆ 193.920--> Follow in the alliance
    Gina 144.696----------------------------------> Follow in the alliance
    $INM$ 157.509-------------------------------> Follow in the alliance
    -Nell- 27.688------------------------------------> Follow in the alliance with the almost same points
    DarkNighT 82.570-----------------------------> Out

You must have shame, you declared the war but you don´t attack us neither try to do it. Only you attack to the smaller Pollos´ players. Nevertheless, my partners have to find you in your buildings, but you run away all time and in all attacks. Your slogan must be "Run, run and run".

There are a few great battles and all of them, Pollos is the attacking and PDC is the defender. We try have more great battles and you run, run and run. Why do you declare us this war?

There are some points more. You began with many members and during the war, some players of PDC are out of the family or go to vacancy. You be not able to follow our rhythm, because we are more active and we are over you in the classification. I repeat my previous question, Why do you declare us this war? You don´t move against us except against the small players, some members went out the alliance or be in vacancy... if you don´t want made this war in an eternity, you should surrender and finish it.

Traducido

Esta guerra es un chiste. No entiendo porque PDC nos declara una guerra estúpida.

Deben tener vergüenza, declaran la guerra, pero no nos atacan ni intentan hacerlo. Sólo atacan a los jugadores más pequeños. Sin embargo, mis compañeros tienen que buscaros en vuestros edificios, pero se escapan todo el tiempo y en todos los ataques. Su lema debe ser "correr, correr y correr".

Hay algunas grandes batallas y todos ellos, Pollos figuran como atacantes y PDC como defensor. Intentamos tener más grandes batallas y vosotros correis, correis y correis ¿Por qué nos declaran la guerra?

Hay algunos puntos más. Empezaste con muchos miembros y durante la guerra, algunos jugadores del PDC se encuentra fuera de la familia o están de vacaciones. Si vosotros no sois capaces de seguir nuestro ritmo, es porque somos más activos y ahora estamos sobre vosotros en la clasificación. Repito mi pregunta anterior, ¿Por qué nos declara la guerra? No se mueven contra nosotros, salvo en contra de los más pequeños, algunos miembros se fueron de la alianza o estar en vacaciones ... si no desean que esta guerra sea eterna, deben rendirse y terminarla.
  • As we all know, this thread as soon at it was opened as clear that would create some controversy and polemics...

So I must warn all of you to:
    - behave
    - be careful with insults
    - there are 2 other threads about this War (so for me this one wasn't needed, but OK), so focus in the "thematic" proposed by whom opened the topic
    - don't want to see Insults or SPAM in this thread!

Rules of the Board will apply in a more strict way from now on!

• Originally posted by DemoN
    As we all know, this thread as soon at it was opened as clear that would create some controversy and polemics...

So I must warn all of you to:
    - behave
    - be careful with insults
    - there are 2 other threads about this War (so for me this one wasn't needed, but OK), so focus in the "thematic" proposed by whom opened the topic
    - don't want to see Insults or SPAM in this thread

Rules of the Board will apply in a more strict way from now on!

You are wrong with me, the intention of post isn´t create polemic or controversy. The intention of my post is only a commentary and my post haven´t insults neither points you write.

Never I had warnings and less for the post I wrote. Always, I had, have and will have respect for other players.

I want know the opinion of the other family about this war.
  • Originally posted by Cabe
    You are wrong with me, the intention of post isn´t create polemic or controversy. The intention of my post is only a commentary and my post haven´t insults neither points you write.

Never I had warnings and less for the post I wrote. Always, I had, have and will have respect for other players.

I want know the opinion of the other family about this war.

I was talking generally and to everybody and looking to all this thread!...
    Was not specifically to your post! ;)
    Your post doesn't has nothing wrong and in between the "thread subject". :evil:

• Originally posted by Cabe
    There are a few great battles and all of them, Pollos is the attacking and PDC is the defender.

Gardelame [PDC] vs Sanchezkill [POLLOS]
    Gardelame [PDC] vs Pepitopo_Grillo [POLLOS]
    Mandrache vs MATA©APULLOS
    DonSacha [PDC] Vs Jakazo [POLLOS]
    Jack Sparow aka r2d2(pdc) vs empty (pollos)

Ouvre les yeux mon garçon ;)
  • Originally posted by Poupette
    Originally posted by Cabe
    There are a few great battles and all of them, Pollos is the attacking and PDC is the defender.

Ouvre les yeux mon garçon ;)

Sanchez's battle was 30/04, the war declaration was 01/05.
    Pepito ok, 90 mercenaries in that moment was great.
    Matacapullos (me) troops that I made in 3 days ... 67 mercenaries.
    Jakazo 67 mercenaries ...
    empty 88 and he moved always to his street.

Se te olvidó esta parte. I think you forget it:

Originally posted by Cabe
    You don´t move against us except against the small players

The TRUE question is, where are the GREAT battles? We are waiting for it. This is a war or a LEGO's game?

4 battles in 21 days, acojonante vamos ... no se una palabra en inglés para definirlo.

5 Alessius [POLLOS] 26.083 95.810 415.333 537.227 35
    9 RyUzaKi [POLLOS] 28.511 94.077 400.681 523.269 33
    10 Pepitopo_grillo [POLLOS] 25.885 98.231 394.427 518.544 40
    15 K-remora [PDC] 27.209 79.184 375.499 481.892 31
    21 u Pain [PDC] 21.955 73.378 344.116 439.450 30
    22 osS±cӊ± [PDC] 22.373 91.795 311.980 426.148 33
    29 Mandrache [PDC] 27.514 100.903 276.889 405.307 37
    31 Gardelame [PDC] 29.198 91.047 280.131 400.377 37
    32 Sanchezkill [POLLOS] 27.424 93.673 275.670 396.767 35
    42 Jack Sparrow, [PDC] 25.805 85.774 230.483 342.063 36
    47 Gina [PDC] 27.476 97.045 191.564 316.086 43

Open your eyes ;) ... HERE are the great battles. The others are for kids.
    If you want small battles declare the war to the family in the top 10-15.
    Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
  • Si vous étes plus fort que tous le monde alors hoffer , mais sa sert a rien de parler ..

Vos chevilles sa va ?

Sa sert a rien aussi de mettre le classement avant et apré aussi pour se venter , comme tu le vois on a perdu 6joueurs , on a des gens qui on une vie et doivent s'absenter pour X raison , certe sa tombe mal mais donc ils se mettent en mode vacance pour ces raison , pas parce qu'il on peur , loin de la . Mais sa explique la difference de pts aujourd'hui .

Au finale on a des complications mais on lachera surement pas l'affaire ! :)

Néamoin , belle tentative d'intimidation ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by JuninhOCaviar ().

• HAHAHAHAHAHA les Pollos qui se prennent pour des Boss ! On aura tout vu !
    Vous êtes incapables de faire des attaques dignes de ce nom. Pour vous, la guerre, c'est jouer aux billes avec des petits assassins. C'est sur qu'avec des attaques qui prennent 3 minutes, vous ne risquez pas grand chose, hein les noobs ! ^^
    Les PDC vous tiennent clairement tête et ont réalisé les plus beaux hofs !
    Les RC venant de votre part, vos joueurs perdent autant de points que les PDC, car nos gros joueurs vous mettent la misère hahahahaha

Et pas la peine de venir demander ce que moi j'ai fait, c'est sur qu'avec le plus petit compte je peux pas faire grand chose ^^mais ça me suffit à voir vos lamentables tentatives d'avoir des ressources et de revenir chez vous bredouille ! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nell ().

• Faire des points tout le monde sait le faire donc prendre les classements AVANT et APRES cela ne signifie rien à part que vous avez farmer comme des cochons!

J'ai fais un récapitulatif des pertes subies de chaque côté en me basant sur les Hof dont j'ai la connaissance (Les petits combats où on a tué 1 emballeur on s'en fou un peu ^^).

Voila la liste des Hof pris en compte:

Matacapullos [POLLOS] vs $INM$ [PDC]
    Salieri [POLLOS] vs Maradona [PDC]
    Alessius vs Jack sparrow
    Freeman [PDC] vs Salieri [POLLOS]
    Near [POLLOS] vs Gina [PDC]

Total des pertes:

PDC : 832.522 points

POLLOS : 1.083.042 points

8)
  • Originally posted by Nell
    on est sur un serveur international, on parle donc français si on le veut.
    Beaucoup de posts ont été mis ici dans la langue natale du rédacteur du post.
    Apprenez d'abord à appliquer vos règles à vous-mêmes.
    On prendra peut etre cette demande ensuite en compte, j'ai bien dis peut-être MDR :D

Our mother language is Spanish but we do try to communicate efforts and we think the English, the international language, is the best way. It's about education.

ex-member vendetta.es server 12. Diquelo, Ofertas, No Poceros, Pollos Hermanos

No somos nuestro trabajo. No somos nuestra cuenta corriente. No somos el coche que tenemos. No somos el contenido de nuestra cartera. No somos nuestros pantalones. Somos la mierda cantante y danzante del mundo

The post was edited 1 time, last by Salieri ().

• Originally posted by Salieri
    Originally posted by Nell
    On prendra peut etre cette demande ensuite en compte, j'ai bien dis peut-être MDR :D

Our mother language is Spanish but we do try to communicate efforts and we think the English, the international language, is the best way. It's about education.

Dans ce cas, fais le savoir à tes petits camarades qui ne postent pas en anglais ici qu'ils n'ont aucune éducation noob ! ^^

EDITED by @Alessius: dont insult pls
  • Originally posted by Nell
    Originally posted by Salieri
    Originally posted by Nell

Dans ce cas, fais le savoir à tes petits camarades qui ne postent pas en anglais ici qu'ils n'ont aucune éducation noob ! ^^

Be careful with insults. In Pollos don't want more members of PdC in vacation, so, watch your mouth!

ex-member vendetta.es server 12. Diquelo, Ofertas, No Poceros, Pollos Hermanos

No somos nuestro trabajo. No somos nuestra cuenta corriente. No somos el coche que tenemos. No somos el contenido de nuestra cartera. No somos nuestros pantalones. Somos la mierda cantante y danzante del mundo
  • Originally posted by EMPTY
    seguimos tachando de la lista ajajjajajajajaj

2 [PDC] Pirates Des Caraibes 3.469.223 18 192.734

ahora son 18

esta familia es vergonsosa ajajjaja yo estoy jugando a gusto con jack_sparrow que me demuestra cada ves un poco mas que es un noob.
    el tiene todo junto y yo tengo todos mis carros en mis edificios, tengo mis humildes 50 mercenarios en su barrio, y aun asi no puede mas qeu matarme algun carro, jajajaja

Merci de demander aux POLLOS d'éviter les insultes!

La partialité n'est pas de mise sur un forum !!!!
  • Originally posted by Poupette
    Faire des points tout le monde sait le faire donc prendre les classements AVANT et APRES cela ne signifie rien à part que vous avez farmer comme des cochons!

J'ai fais un récapitulatif des pertes subies de chaque côté en me basant sur les Hof dont j'ai la connaissance (Les petits combats où on a tué 1 emballeur on s'en fou un peu ^^).

Voila la liste des Hof pris en compte:

Matacapullos [POLLOS] vs $INM$ [PDC]
    Salieri [POLLOS] vs Maradona [PDC]
    Alessius vs Jack sparrow
    Freeman [PDC] vs Salieri [POLLOS]
    Near [POLLOS] vs Gina [PDC]

Total des pertes:

PDC : 832.522 points

POLLOS : 1.083.042 points

8)

Ya que la gente pasa de escribir en inglés yo voy a pasar también.

Casi la mitad de esas batallas son de ANTES de la guerra. Llevamos 2 semanas sin ver apenas movimiento de PDC, no me vengas con batallas del jurásico.
    Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
  • these flowers to my advantage my return from a week of observations in which I did not even know that they had to destroy war so you better not talk jajajajaj
    the only thing they do is run, we have to admire as troops running 24 hours a day

The post was edited 1 time, last by alberi ().