Extreme idea for better gaming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Extreme idea for better gaming

Hi,

i have a nice idea for better and aggressive gaming, and it is really simple, and the game will become really more active (mybe not for the little players that start late :P

The idea is to add a gain from the killed units, for example i kill a bouncer of a player, and i gain for examlpe the 10% of the unit cost (50, 80) that i can use like the resource of the bounty.

Little and clear explanation, i hope :D

Byeez
  • RE: Extreme idea for better gaming

Originally posted by 99n99
    Hi,

i have a nice idea for better and aggressive gaming, and it is really simple, and the game will become really more active (mybe not for the little players that start late :P

The idea is to add a gain from the killed units, for example i kill a bouncer of a player, and i gain for examlpe the 10% of the unit cost (50, 80) that i can use like the resource of the bounty.

Byeez

Not bad, like an automatic Ogame's rubbles salvage. If only with a cost halve of Mercenary. :)

Originally posted by Nykk
    Hi,

Byeez

Not bad, like an automatic Ogame's rubbles salvage. If only with a cost halve of Mercenary. :)

Yes, right something like in "drogame", may can be interesting, i just suggest, but sems like to be a stupid idea :D
  • I will put this idea as a Poll soon, if it gets a bit more of positive feedback...
    But as you are aware it is not easy to please everybody.

As you can see in this thread:
    board.stiddari.com/thread.php?threadid=1623

There are users that prefer to criticise everything instead of helping to improve the game.

In my point of view, that is a misery to have 157 members registered in this Board, and just 18 gave their vote.
    It is close to 1/10 of the users registered.

Originally posted by Nykk
    Hi,

Byeez

Yes, right something like in "drogame", may can be interesting, i just suggest, but sems like to be a stupid idea :D

wait, no. i'ts no a stupid idea, i like it. Few player = few farm, so with salvage it possible to do raider game

The one main problem every vendetta server had eventually, was the fact that there were simply to many units on the server to attack someone that didn't want to be attacked. That's why RaVenC removed the fact that there had to be an empty space between your buildings and those of anyone else, that is also why you can only ever have 2 buildings per level of base administration so people wouldn't build walls of hundreds of buildings around other players. I don't think giving free ressources to the players is a good idea as it will only cause this problem to grow.
    I definitely agree that there should be a reward for attacking each other and I already suggested a very small increase in unit- or battle strength based on your "title" score in the thread that demon linked.

One day you'll say "Why is everyone dead?
    Why didn't we just do what Kim Jong Il said?"