top 1 secret

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• top 1 secret

Creo que la decisión de no banear a alguien que a robado ala gente y a costa de ello ha mejorado su cuenta, es facilitar que la gente potencie cuentas dentro de una familia, por que es tan sencillo como decir que te ha engañado, le da una familia entera recursos y zas, top 1 ;)

Estáis quitando de esta forma esta norma, o creando una excepcion de la que todo el mundo se puede beneficiar, al igual que el actual top 1:

§ 5 Pushing

Definición / Prohibición:
    Está prohibido dar recursos sin recibir nada a cambio. Esto es consentido solo cuando la cuenta tiene una puntuación de juego menor respecto a la cuenta que envía los recursos. Pushing no solo comprende el mero envío de recursos, pero como en algunos ejemplos, podría también comprender estos casos:

- Tener recursos en un edificio para su posterior recuperación mediante (múltiples) ataques;

- medios adicionales y posibilidades que una cuenta reciba recursos sin dar nada a cambio;

Los llamados bancos o depósitos de recursos exigen el reconocimiento/aprovación de un operador o administrador del juego. El jugador esta obligado a demostrar un servicio de devolución, no simultaneo, para el envió de los recursos a un jugador/deposito. El pago de créditos, ordenes de cazarrecompensas y otras acciones similares no causan un retorno inmediato del servicio de recursos se llevan a cabo a riesgo de las partes participantes. La extorsión de recursos no esta consentido en el caso se viole la regla de pushing. Todos los jugadores que intentan extorsionar recursos a otros jugadores pueden ser baneados. El préstamo de recursos no esta permitido.

Cada operador del juego tiene que estar siempre informado y autorizar el movimiento de recursos de un jugador de puntuación baja a un jugador de mayor puntuación sin un servicio de devolución inmediata.

Excepción:
    - Después de una ataque, los respectivos miembros de la familia están autorizados a enviar recursos a la cuenta damnificada con el fin de ayudar a su recuperación. La cantidad de recursos enviada no debe superar el daño que la cuenta ha recibido. La cuenta damnificada, para poder obtener la ayuda para la reconstrucción debe demostrar el caso al operador del juego en modo que tal operador pueda ver el informe del combate. Atacar una cuenta para dar una ventaja para la reconstrucción no esta permitido.

---------------------------------

creo que se esta modificando el juego de una forma peligrosa, y ya habéis creado un precedente... No creo que moralmente podáis banear a alguien que haga lo mismo en el futuro....

que conste que me da igual que le baneen o no, solo digo que si en el futuro las familias dan recursos a un solo miembro para potenciar su crecimiento no podreis banearle, es tan sencillo como que diga que les esta engañando 8)

he creado un nuevo hilo, por que justo aveis cerrao el anterior xD

cordiales saludos :D
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The post was edited 1 time, last by txoni ().

• Esto de acuerdo con Txoni en lo que plantea. Si bien no es algo para banearlo de por vida ni nada, si creo que merece una sanción temporal. Y con el precedente que se marca, perfectamente cada familia puede potenciar a una cuenta e inflarla hasta que sea inalcanzable para la mayoría, lo que desequilibra el juego por donde se mire, más aún para los nuevos jugadores que van entrando.

"Salvo el poder, todo es ilusión"
  • Hi,

the problem is, that the translation of the rules to english and to the other languages is totally different to the german original rules. At first: In the german rules it is allowed to trade Alcohol. Also there is no rule which prohibit trade violations.

So why i should bann him when he play within the rules?
  • OK so in that case ... conclusion = no rule for the game as it seems to be langage dependant.
    so as it has to be the same for everybody, can we have the insurance not to be punished for pushing ? (because send alsohol instead of dollar is for me exactly the same)
    easy answer but it doesn't solve the problem ....

The post was edited 1 time, last by mimi1975 ().

• Originally posted by RaVenC
    Hi,

the problem is, that the translation of the rules to english and to the other languages is totally different to the german original rules. At first: In the german rules it is allowed to trade Alcohol. Also there is no rule which prohibit trade violations.

Do you think that we believe to that?

Don't climb the mirrors please, we aren't stupid.
  • § 7 General Behavior

Users shall treat other users with respect and courtesy

The rule of sharing resources exist and can be exchanged, BUT IF THE PLAYER IN QUESTION AND 'D' AGREEMENT, otherwise it becomes more of an exchange but a scam and lack of respect for the rules of exchange and of 'user who has not nothing to do with a game. BUT IF 'LET'S TALK ABOUT A GAME OF MAFIA I CAN NOT WAIT TO HAVE THE SENSE RULES AND RESPECT, BECAUSE' THE MAFIA HAS NO RULES AND COMPLIANCE WITH OTHERS!
  • Español:

Entonces, bajo este precepto, perfectamente mi familia puede darme los recursos que quieran y yo les mando alcohol y listo, se evade el pushing. Por los mismos cambios en las traducciones, es importante que las normas sean iguales para todos, interpretando bien las normas por parte de ustedes y explicándolas bien en los diferentes idiomas.

Inglés:

Then, under this provision, well my family can give me the resources they want and I send alcohol and clever, pushing escapes. By the same changes in the translations, it is important that the rules are the same for all, interpreting the rules well by you and explaining them well in different languages.

PD: mi inglés es muy malo, lo siento.

• hello, with all due respect, I think the trade violation if it is something that breaks the rules, if we trade guns for dollars I can not return alcohol.
    By the way if alcohol is accepted for trading, what is your rate?? 200,000 units of alcohol per 1,000 units dollar?
    it seems completely illogical that can trade a product that has no value.

from now on this game will be filled with cheaters.
    I will produce such weapons, my fellow alliance dollar, another ammunition, and so will be much faster since you send from here to there in exchange for alcohol grows without you noticing.

right now I have 150,000 units of alcohol, who wants to trade with me change it for 50,000 dollars.
  • After the last post of RavenC, I am forced to take the responsibilities of all you be taken to think that this guy should be banned.

Originally posted by RaVenC
    Hi,

The true is that, in the original Game created by him, and according to his words, you can make trades with alcohol and also it is allowed to not fulfil the trades and this ones can be violated and you can send another resource instead of the one agreed!...

So, like me, you should given up on this subject and clap your hands to the player that is in top 1, he clearly was smarter than all of us, and he took advantage of the REAL RULES that were created by the Game Developer some years ago.

Once more I apologise for my mistake and assume the fault of trying to make my work in here always trying to avoid this kind of problems and also make the things work in a better and fair way for all. But I shouldn't create rules by myself... I thought that I was solving problems, but at the end of the day, may be it wasn't allowed that competence to me and I was just confusing you all!

It was totally my fault.
    So I assume the mistake, I apologise
    and I leave one advice, or may be two:
    First, don't trade resources with player you don't really know.
    Second, divide your families and two different families and than disguise a "pushing" between that two families by using alcohol or not sending resources back... because this seems to be allowed... so be smart!... This is a MAFIA GAME for tough players, not a SIMS or hello kitty game! ;)

Best regards.

• seems strange a so huge gap between two guys of the game board ....
    your fault or not, if he wants to avoid this, he has to put the rules in the game and not in the board. The 'smarter ' is perhaps too much as we play within the published rules ..... The original ones are unknown for the majority of the players.
  • Original von mimi1975
    The original ones are unknown for the majority of the players.

If only someone that actually spoke both english and german at a decent level would've offered to do a proper translation of the entire game if Demon would've send him the scripts ... oh wait ... :rolleyes:

Also, since we're on the topic of "none of you know how to use google translate or speak english or german", here is what it says in the original rules:

§3 Pushen

Pushen bedeutet, einen anderen Account ohne sichtbare Gegenleistung mit Rohstoffen zu versorgen.
    Dies ist nur dann zulässig, wenn der gepushte Account punktniedriger ist als der Pushende
    Verboten sind insbesondere das Liefern von Rohstoffen an einen überlegenen Spieler, der sonst droht, den Account zu farmen; sowie das Lagern von Unmengen an Rohstoffen, die durch einen vorgetäuschten Angriff „abgeholt“ werden.

Ausnahmen
    - Nach einem Angriff darf die eigene Allianz sowie der Wing/die Wings und Verbündete Allianzen den Angegriffenen durch Rohstoffleistungen beim Wiederaufbau unterstützen. Die Summe der Leistungen an den Spieler darf den Verlust des Spielers nicht überschreiten. Die Beweislast obliegt dem Gepushten indem er nach dem Angriff VOR Lieferung der Rohstoffe dem Gameoperator Bescheid gibt, so dass dieser den KB einsehen kann.
    - Wird eine Allianz von einem punktstärkeren Spieler bedroht, so darf die Allianz einen ihrer Spieler mit Rohstoffen unterstützen um der Bedrohung entgegen zu wirken. Diese Unterstützung muss ebenfalls bei einem zuständigen Gameoperator angemeldet und genehmigt sein.

Beim Pushen dürfen nicht mehr als 50% der täglichen Produktion des pushenden Accounts zum pushen verwendet werden werden.

Bei Verstößen gegen diese Regeln werden alle beteiligten Accounts verwarnt und bei gröberen Vergehen gesperrt.

The red part says that in case of a violation of the "pushing rule" all accounts involved will be WARNED and in case of a severe violation they will be banned.

Now stop crying because none of you can even think that the violation (if at all existing) was severe.

edit @Demon:

Yeah, because I totally didn't ask you to send the scripts to me and even had to add you on skype because you apparently aren't able to use upload sites. You might wanna check your inbox in the german forum or your skype history, I'm sure you'll find me asking for them in both.

One day you'll say "Why is everyone dead?
    Why didn't we just do what Kim Jong Il said?"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Illia5 ().

• @Illia5 two words for you!
    One starts with F!
    The second starts with Y!
    Can you guess them?!

If you wanted to help you could have done it.
    I don't crawl for the help of nobody, so if you were interested in help you could just have had the initiative!...

So don't come now with that attitude of vulture because doesn't help in nothing or add anything to this subject!

• creo y lo pongo en castellano, porque de nada sirve seguir discutiendo con ravenc algo que no va a cambiar, que los que debemos hacer algo al respecto somos los que nos sentimos afectados, creo yo que los que jugabamos al vendetta.es piensan igual que yo, debemos cazar al top 1 y no dejarlo crecer jamas, asi aprendera a no meterse con nosotros, por lo menos asi lo hare yo
  • Originally posted by EMPTY
    creo y lo pongo en castellano, porque de nada sirve seguir discutiendo con ravenc algo que no va a cambiar, que los que debemos hacer algo al respecto somos los que nos sentimos afectados, creo yo que los que jugabamos al vendetta.es piensan igual que yo, debemos cazar al top 1 y no dejarlo crecer jamas, asi aprendera a no meterse con nosotros, por lo menos asi lo hare yo

Totalmente de acuerdo en ello, y creo que el post original se habló lo mismo y tb lo propuse.

• Originally posted by RaVenC
    Hi,

So this allows me to create several accounts, on different IP addresses, and use those accounts to trade resources to my main account using alcohol.

Please don't protect him just because he's german.

Originally posted by DemoN
    @Illia5 two words for you!
    One starts with F!
    The second starts with Y!
    Can you guess them?!

A little respect for the players goes a long way...