GTA 5 for banned guys

• RE: GTA 5 for banned guys

Im going to consider you are just trying to be kind and find something to do until the users banned can come back...

But lets not forget the rules

10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

Originally posted by Stv3N
      Im going to consider you are just trying to be kind and find something to do until the users banned can come back...

But lets not forget the rules

10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.

Dude, im one of banned ones :) didnt want to disrespect someone but really saying to come an play gta 5. maybe being more "community" with players, at least.

your are like us army at mexican border. relax, is a game.
      each word i say i need to explain it. i hope im not gonna need a lawyer to continue play this game :rauch08:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Abbatino ().

It was just reminding everyone its not a personal attack
      Nobody is in a good mood and even if you are within the banned players alot of them are insulting for no reason.

Just wanted to keep clear this post was with all good intentions :D
      no need for a lawyer unless you get arrested in GTA 8)

Remember if your passport as in condition you may cross the border jajaja

Have a good day and keep up that good mood :D
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."