Future updates brainstorming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Future updates brainstorming

Actually I don't know when the update will come , but I think with the development of the game players
    have more ideas about new possible improvements and many issues become now more striking .

Well as we can see several players unlocked Mercs and their number begins to rise. It is not the secret that from now this units will be the main battlepower .
    I see that no changes done about mercenaries, the same techniques which were on former vendetta.
    However I think many players want its salary (300) to be decreased . I think it is very great value which will make it difficult to attack for some players, especially considering our small server .

I think Mercs salary should be decreased 3 times , and set to 100 , it will make the game more comfortable ...We will be able to relocate Mercs more faster , and prepare bldgs for new targets.
    Nobody likes time wasted on this mess.

Post your ideas if you think the game lacks something..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xplorer ().

• RE: Future updates brainstorming

Original von TheDarkSide
    200 would be good for me...less then 200 its a bit low and would make attacks with mercs too easy and too cheap...

Do you have anything that backs these values up or are you just pulling them out of your behind? A salary of 300 means that you can send 10.000 mercs one building up, down, to the right or to the left for every safe room that you have if you send them at 50% speed. Why is 15.000 mercs a significant difference that'll prevent the problem of people having too many units to move them to their enemy? Lowering the salary will change nothing over long periods of time. It's just a band aid rather than a cure.

One day you'll say "Why is everyone dead?
    Why didn't we just do what Kim Jong Il said?"
  • RE: Future updates brainstorming

Originally posted by Illia5
    Original von TheDarkSide
    200 would be good for me...less then 200 its a bit low and would make attacks with mercs too easy and too cheap...

Do you have anything that backs these values up or are you just pulling them out of your behind? A salary of 300 means that you can send 10.000 mercs one building up, down, to the right or to the left for every safe room that you have if you send them at 50% speed. Why is 15.000 mercs a significant difference that'll prevent the problem of people having too many units to move them to their enemy? Lowering the salary will change nothing over long periods of time. It's just a band aid rather than a cure.

Well, i didnt even tought about "cure". Just if the majority is for lowering the salary set it to 200 by MY standards. So its just my opinion.
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • The thing is that 70% of server have buildings in , or near 25-25 area , so the attacks cost are relatively low . But there are also players who have buildings far away by 10 or more districts . And they need far more money to relocate mercs to this area , and start missions .This somehow puts them into " isolation" , eventually they can lose interest and leave the game .
    Maybe after 1 year , when they will raise $ prod much more , the costs would be affordable, but at that time many players could leave .

To solve this I think it is needed to lower mercs salary to 100 , or put a new 10% speed button into mission settings . Although the first variant is very disputable and many contradictions arise , I think the second option will not create any questions.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xplorer ().

• Originally posted by Xplorer
    (...) But there are also players who have buildings far away by 10 or more districts . And they need far more money to relocate mercs to this area , and start missions .This somehow puts them into " isolation" , eventually they can lose interest and leave the game .
    Maybe after 1 year , when they will raise $ prod much more , the costs would be affordable, but at that time many players could leave .

This is a matter of strategy...
    The option to choose the coordinates and the "city" and "district" in the game is installed since the first day!...

So who is "living" so far away of the centre of the map (25:25) it's "kind of" by their own option (or distraction).
    Just players that are playing "the game" for the first time, maybe weren't aware about the disposition of "cities" and "districts" in the global map of the server.

But the costs of the missions are already lower than in the past.
    So in my point of view... make the game "easier like this" and "easier like that" will make the game loose interest strategically.

As much easy it will be to attack, and the costs reduced, last strategy will be needed, and there will never be a difference between "better" and "worst" players!...
    I think the interest in here is the competition and "prove that you can do better, what some of the others see as difficult".

• I dont have much of a problem, i wasnt awear of the cities when i joined and made mine near my friend and we are both far away from the center of map but well who ever wants to move that far will have two of us there :D

Iv allready made my buildings in the center and my stop in the center :D
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Originally posted by RaVenC
    Mercenaries are overpowered. Why should i buff a unit, which is already to heavy? With the speed reduction to 50% its also possible to move more mercenaries as before.

Because the other troops are worthless? Either you buff the other troops to make them viable (like the modifier servers) or you lower mercenaries salary so we can use them properly.

Right now mercenaries are the only good troop. So it's the only troop everyone will use. We need better salaries to actually do attacks.
    We are paying too much for the only troop we can use.

Consider this: we only use mercenaries. So the fights are mercenaries vs mercenaries. If both sides are overpowered then no side is overpowered.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lynx ().