The idea of a Great War

• The idea of a Great War

Well , again salute to all of you ,Vendetta fanciers.

Finally after many long lasting trainings we now can see several players who already unlocked mercenaries , and many more are coming next days . So we can say , the main goal has been reached, the ultimate unit is unlocked.
    Now players will increase troop points more rapidly , and maybe soon we will see new fights..

One of the things I most disliked about the game was so called "sitting ducks" . These are players and alliances which only collect points and don't attack anybody .

I remember one situation from old server .On one of servers there was an alliance of 30 strong players who only collected troop points and worked hard on their research, throughout the whole game , and was always on Top places.
    I guess that server was 3 or 4 years old with about 3000 players at the start, and many wars and battles happened during the game , but those guys were only gathering and gathering points ..
    And at the end , 1 month before the shutdown when there were only 50-60 active players ( others left)on the server ,these guys were 1st on Highscore with about 8 kkk points , leaving behind their nearest opponent who had only 200kk points :D.

I think such similar thing can happen on stiddari too, and even more earlier.
    At the moment when teams are in alliances , I think some big alliances would like to gather many points not being involved in any war ,and some will be in a war with each other after which some part maybe will leave ...
    And at the end of the day they will remain alone in the game not having any ppl to war with :P ...

The game needs new ideas to keep players .
    The thing that I suggest is to organize such type of action , where all the best players will be involved .
    I think this will bring a new impulse to the game .

How about separating the server into 2 teams and start a war ?
    Half of the best players will be in 1st team and another will be in the 2nd team .And in each alliance , there will be about 80-90 best players of the server ,maybe Top 200 players will be Involved ...And at the End we will determine winner and best players ... Then can separate on different teams and create smth different.

Teams can be formed according to different criteria. There can be a variant of "East" and "West" teams .
    With players from Latin America , Portugal , Spain,France in West , and Italy , Germany ,Poland and etc in East ..
    Or maybe even more simpler , best players from some of current Alliances in 1st team, and the rest in 2 nd ...
    At the end , if it doesn't work we can simply conduct draws . Like it is done in UEFA CL , 2 best players in 1st pot , 2 less strong players in 2 nd pot and etc etc etc....but then 2 players from the same current alliances could be on different sides, but who cares? This is just a game.

The both teams should have equal number of points before war .

But all of this should be done at some later stage of the game ( but not too late ) , when about 200 ( or even less ) players will be able to train Mercenaries ...
    Otherwise more people will leave and the server will become dead again...
  • RE: The idea of a Great War

(...)One of the things I most disliked about the game was so called "sitting ducks" . These are players and alliances which only collect points and don't attack anybody(...)

Yes, i do agree. It looks like some players are allready "sitting ducks" but in these weeks to come we will see if there are more or not.

(...)How about separating the server into 2 teams and start a war(...)

I think the idea is good, but not like you plan it, alot of people wont like it (e.g. the sitting ducks :D).

Maybe its better a tournament where allys/familys register and compete...
    Instead of spliting the server in 2 where they would have desolve familys create new ones, etc.. good thing it would be good sport because you can be enemy with your friend, but not the way you explain, something dif.

(...)But all of this should be done at some later stage of the game ( but not too late )(...)

It isnt the right moment to start this, but maybe en 1-2 mounths

I thinks this is a very good idea, that can save the server in the future... maybe receiving rewards for killing, lossing,etc
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

The post was edited 2 times, last by Stv3N ().

• the proposal is interesting but impractical, but going to the merits, if you go down to those white, organizes your family, and see possible alliance Attack them. We must also say that if those players accumulate as many points, it's because the rest did not care them down at the time.

"Salvo el poder, todo es ilusión"
  • Maybe in a mounths time it would be a good idea between players to make their own war, ill explain.

When more people have mercs and points are higher who ever is interested can say they are and do a draw....by vote choose 2 leaders and the leaders choose a number that they dont know who it is and like that till all users are chosen.

Maybe that could be a good idea between who want some fun.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."