Honest People vs Forum's Team

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Honest People vs Forum's Team

DonSacha abuse of authority and do SMOD work arrogance. You, team, must be a neutral refree! Kick DonSacha from STAFF or we will a open war. Choice.

Don't delete this message if you think are right.

I'm not the hero forum deserves, but the one it needs right now.
    • RE: Honest People vs Forum's Team

Originally posted by anonymous2
      DonSacha abuse of authority and do SMOD work arrogance. You, team, must be a neutral refree! Kick DonSacha from STAFF or we will a open war. Choice.

and you are ??

multiaccount from ML

Why should they even listen to them when they dont respect the rules and keep creating accounts after been banned, your just going to be banned again and no one is going to listen.

First wait for your ban to finnish then complain... How are they going to kick someone from team if your not listen to the rules, he is doing his job.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Speak with Ravenc about this, i think it's the case that he know what happen really.
      He only ban for give vent his frustrations, without reason. I think that we don't need people like him. He close threads where himself start flame and nobody answer to him. But he close without reasons. That's a bad example for the community.

I hope that Ravenc take action against this.

Best regards.
    • Originally posted by Sucasucastobazooka
      Speak with Ravenc about this, i think it's the case that he know what happen really.
      He only ban for give vent his frustrations, without reason. I think that we don't need people like him. He close threads where himself start flame and nobody answer to him. But he close without reasons. That's a bad example for the community.

Best regards.

dont cry men, dont cry and atack !!
    • Originally posted by DiosNadal
      Originally posted by Sucasucastobazooka
      Speak with Ravenc about this, i think it's the case that he know what happen really.

Best regards.

Shut up idiot, i don't ask your opinion.

@Claus. I hope does not happen again
    • Originally posted by BannaStoCazzo
      Originally posted by DiosNadal

Best regards.

i think DiosNadal is brother of Sacha...
    • Originally posted by anonymous3
      Originally posted by BannaStoCazzo
      Originally posted by DiosNadal

Best regards.

i think DiosNadal is brother of Sacha...

They are multi :D

Originally posted by anonymous3
      Originally posted by Stv3N
      multiaccount from ML

your evidence sir?

anonymouse1 allready banned
      2 and 3 on the way

as i said your not going to be listened to if you are demanding, he has been given the power to do that and if Demon (Board Administrator) has told him anything allready they wont because they are considering that he is doing his job

8. - The users should never tell the moderators how to do their job. Those who repeatedly act as moderators, telling them what to do, may be punished with a warning. The same applies to the work of any member of the Staff.

12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied the punishment (by PM or email).

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

23. - For proper functioning between users and game/board Staff, we strictly advise that any case not solved by the directly responsible, it should be passed to his hierarchical superior.

Board Rules

It would a be a good idea if you read the rules.
      There is no need to make this a show, go straight to Demon or Ravec if you really want to be listened to, then you will have a bigger chance of getting something done....

but anyway, youv all done what youv wanted so far and after been warned and warned and warned now after bans you start to complain.....

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    • Originally posted by Sucasucastobazooka
      He close threads where himself start flame and nobody answer to him. But he close without reasons.

So you are not ML, but the topic Sacha opened "flaming", i would call it warning, is directed to ML...

Originally posted by anonymous2

In the last Vendetta, I was SMod. I have some experienced in the forum and I know about this asunt.

It´s more dificult this work and less rewarding. If all of us work with the mod, the forum will be more accessible.

In this game we all must improve to fit more players and not fight among ourselves.