[WARS - Rating] Rules Redefinition || Chapter 5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [WARS - Rating] Rules Redefinition || Chapter 5

The decision about who wins a war should be: 32
      2. When one of the Alliances declare itself as looser and the other Alliance accepts the rendition. (25) 78%
      1. After somebody calculates who lost more points/troops during that war. (7) 22%
    Originally posted by DemoN
    WAR RULES

§6 Rating of War

A summary of the War will take place according to absolute loss of points. The Alliances have the responsibility of within 12 hours after the end of the War be declared, to organize and post on the Board all the relevant Battle Reports (and other relevant informations). Then, it will be calculated one ranking, according to the posted Battle Reports (BRs). After those 12 hours and the calculation of the statistics of the War the following posts with Battle Reports are not valid and will not be considered. The Name and Tag of the alliances involved should be written in the correct spelling (including members nicknames and the score after and before the war).

What is inside the "quote" in one of the options possible to decide who wins a War.

My point of view:
    I don't agree with this rule. In my point of view the War Finishes when the leader of one Alliance surrender assuming that his Family assumes that has lost the War. The reasons for my point of view are:
    * Sometimes an Alliance starts by loosing a War, gets a better strategy and starts recovering and approaching to be winners, even if they start as losers;
    * The strategy of the Family that start the war "loosing" can be better and the other Family (that started the war winning) may start to be afraid of loosing more "points" or "units", so decides to declare themselves as losers (even if at the beginning they destroyed more troops to the Family enemy);
    * If, like it says in the "quote" above, some person of the team have to make the counting of troops/points/whatever that each Family have lost, to declare a winner, it may mistake and it will take ages (considering that we don't even have a decent "Combat Packer", as I am concerned, it's humanly impossible or it will take ages, and the members of this Team already have too much work to be finished so far...)

So the question will be:

The decision about who wins a war should be:
    1. After somebody calculates who lost more points/troops during that war.
    2. When one of the Alliances declare itself as looser and the other Alliance accepts the "surrender".

ATTENTION: here just comments in English!

To the comments in other languages:
    Português: [GUERRAS - Avaliação] Redefinição de Regras || Capitulo 5
    Español: [GUERRAS - Evaluación] Redefinición de Reglas || Capítulo 5
    Français: [GUERRES - Évaluation] Redéfinition des Regles || Chapitre 5
    Italiano: [GUERRA - Valutazione] Ridefinizione delle Regole || Capitolo 5

• Well it is really complicated question , many players can have different outlook to this question.

Suggestion of self surrender is reasonable , and could be seen as direct solution without any complex calculation and stuff.

In fact , there are certain nuances which could lead to some issues that could arise later on , when this rule will be implemented . I think there would be such cases when (apparently defeated) side and its leader wouldn't accept the defeat .
    ( you know that there are players who take the game serious , and self surrender could be unacceptable by them - they would instead just leave the game) .It is very likely that it will decrease the number of players .

There are also such alliances whose leaders doesn't know about this forum , or they're inactive.So how will you determine the winner?

On the other hand , having exact War Regulation ( lets say " Those alliances who destroy 85 % of enemy's battlepower ( Total troop points ) would be declared as winners ), could be another great solution . And all the questions will disappear . No one will be able to argue against the final result . Because there is an Exact RULE which tells you lost .

It will also solve question of "Defeat acceptance " , as no one will need to wait for inactive leaders ( maybe who even deleted his account ) ...

In my opinion , previously you couldn't accept "Total point loss " method is cause you didn't put a particular limit. ( 85 % of battlepower I.e ) .
    If there would not be such limit players could bring some arguments...

For example war between 2 alliances (one of which has more strong players)
    And lets say
    Alliance 1( or several alliances ) ( 15 000 000 points , of which 11 500 000 lost )
    Alliance 2 ( 10 000 000 points , of which 8 500 000 lost )
    By your previous method ( without limit ) , Alliance 2 members could claim that they won the War , cause they destroyed more Points of enemy , And it will put you into " the dead end " , cause their argument seems reasonable at the first glance ...

Lets now consider it by suggested method .
    Alliance 1 losses --- 77 % battlepower
    Alliance 2 losses ---- 85% battlepower
    Which means Alliance 1 is a winner ...

I would suggest to put it into a new poll if you like this idea .
    Waiting for your outlook .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xplorer ().

• Originally posted by Xplorer
    For example war between 2 alliances (one of which has more strong players)
    And lets say
    Alliance 1( or several alliances ) ( 15 000 000 points , of which 11 500 000 lost )
    Alliance 2 ( 10 000 000 points , of which 8 500 000 lost )
    By your previous method ( without limit ) , Alliance 2 members could claim that they won the War , cause they destroyed more Points of enemy , And it will put you into " the dead end " , cause their argument seems reasonable at the first glance ...

Lets now consider it by suggested method .
    Alliance 1 losses --- 77 % battlepower
    Alliance 2 losses ---- 85% battlepower
    Which means Alliance 1 is a winner ...

I would suggest to put it into a new poll if you like this idea .
    Waiting for your outlook .

+1

I totally agree on this, a master rule which means when reached certain limit, there is a winner but there can be a mutual agreement before this rule.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stv3N ().