A Board Admin should...

• A Board Admin should...

... not insult other team member in the german board. Especially if there is absolutely no reason.
    ... not make some "clever" diss in any thread where the team member mentioned before or other normal user he does not like posts something. Especially if there is absolutely no reason.
    ... not act like a child.
    ... not talk about fight club!

regards
    Moin

PS: Sorry for any mistakes my english gets worse with every fucking paper i have to read in english.
  • RE: A Board Admin should...

Originally posted by MoinMoinsen
    ... not insult other team member in the german board. Especially if there is absolutely no reason.
    ... not make some "clever" diss in any thread where the team member mentioned before or other normal user he does not like posts something. Especially if there is absolutely no reason.
    ... not act like a child.
    ... not talk about fight club!

regards
    Moin

PS: Sorry for any mistakes my english gets worse with every fucking paper i have to read in english.

The Team Member that you mentioned, is Team Member on this Board.
    In the German Board is a normal member like any other member, so there are Team Members on the German Board to make the Rules (written on the German Board) to be apply in there.

In the case of that person doesn't accomplish the Rules on the German Board, there are Moderators to act and give the punishment if needed.

So, your doubt is answered and the topic is closed.
    In case of any doubts about it, contact me by Private Message, if not satisfied you may contact the Game Administrator.
    Best Regards.