Name Changed and other one delete

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RE: Name Changed and other one delete

Originally posted by Bumse
    Raven does not answer me any more!

The Gameaccount with 6 Points, named Bumse! Please delete this Account. This is my name in the Game, and he belongs to me! ;)

Do you have some official document, that proves that the "nickname" belongs to you?
    Did you buy it? Have the proof of purchase?

Or else I am not quite understand what you are requiring.
    Can you explain it better?

• If a player is registered on the homepage. Then the player is called in the game is also like that.

He signed up, a building is selected and examined intentionally named Bumse.

My account is called Bumse!

This player can not mean Bumse in the application. A name is not duplicated.

I just want my right to the names here because my account Bumse means.

It would simply be nice to change the name of this set-aside account or delete!

Since this account is not played, I will like to have my name back!

Is this a big problem?
    ... friss oder stirb ...
    [Blocked Image: http://s1.directupload.net/images/140628/nwzxs6qt.png]
  • That could be solved, if that account doesn't mean that there is another player playing on it!...
    If it is another player, playing on that account, nothing can be done!
    He chose the nickname first, so he has right to use it.

Because nobody owns a nickname.
    One thing is the username (name of registry) that is yours, and another totally different is the nicknames you use inside the "Rooks and Games" games.

In the case of the nicknames who arrives first "uses the nick" and that's all!
    Doesn't exist any Rule in this game or in any other browser-game in the world that says that you "own" that nickname" because you have "the same username"!

Who arrives first, picks the nickname first. ;)

• Es wäre aber einfach schön ;) hat was mit Respekt auf gegenseite zu tun. Nichts mir Regeln oder sonstwas, es wäre einfach nur schön. Mehr nich.

Und wenn ik dich zitieren darf, mit "First use first Name", "Bumse" Hieß ik seit Anmeldung!

Ik finds einfach nur lächerlich, scheiße und schade, das hier einem ein Job angeboten wird... dann werd ik voll ignoriert.. und dann kann man mir nichtmal einen kleinen gefallen tun wegen dem Namen Ingame..

Das is doch Bullshit, niemandem jukt es hier nur annährnd auf Menschlichkeit zu gehen..

Ihr kümmert euch lieber um Accounts die stillgelegt wurden und gerade mal angemeldet wurden, anstatt einem Spieler der voll dabei is und ne menge Leute hier rangeholt hat, ihm einfach den kleinen gefallen zu tun.

Schade... wirklich schade!
    ... friss oder stirb ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bumse ().

• Original von Bumse
    Es wäre aber einfach schön ;) hat was mit Respekt auf gegenseite zu tun. Nichts mir Regeln oder sonstwas, es wäre einfach nur schön. Mehr nich.

Und wenn ik dich zitieren darf, mit "First use first Name", "Bumse" Hieß ik seit Anmeldung!

Ik finds einfach nur lächerlich, scheiße und schade, das hier einem ein Job angeboten wird... dann werd ik voll ignoriert.. und dann kann man mir nichtmal einen kleinen gefallen tun wegen dem Namen Ingame..

Das is doch Bullshit, niemandem jukt es hier nur annährnd auf Menschlichkeit zu gehen..

Ihr kümmert euch lieber um Accounts die stillgelegt wurden und gerade mal angemeldet wurden, anstatt einem Spieler der voll dabei is und ne menge Leute hier rangeholt hat, ihm einfach den kleinen gefallen zu tun.

Schade... wirklich schade!

But it would be just beautiful! has something to do with respect to opposite side. Not my rules or anything, it would be just lovely. More nich.

And if I may quote you, with "First use first name", "thuds" I was called for registration!

I simply finds ridiculous, shit and shame, which is offered a job here a ... then I'll fully ignored .. and then you can me not even a little like doing because of the name .. ingame

This is bullshit, anyone interested here it comes close to humanity to go ..

Should you better take care of the accounts were shut down and were just filed, rather than a player of fully here is to have lots of people and has fetched here, just like him to do the small.

Too bad ... really a pity!
    ... friss oder stirb ...
  • I would like to invite you to use your head a bit.
    What you are proposing in here is not rational, if you just think about it.

Somebody arrived first than you and put the "nickname" you claim to be yours.
    We can't just go there and change the "nickname" that other player have chosen, just to give it to you!...

Imagine if all the players remember to do the same?
    How could we manage the situation?

When (and if) that account expires, or that player changes his nickname, you can recover "your nickname" if nobody takes it first than you.

I repeat, there is not any browser-game in the world where this is made in a different way.
    So it's not about not wanting to answer to your request, but just because your request don't make sense and it is not fair or correct to do the things like that.

If you have never played another browser-game, just try it and you will discover that works like this in all of them.
    And here doesn't suppose to be different.

• Originally posted by DemoN
    I would like to invite you to use your head a bit.
    What you are proposing in here is not rational, if you just think about it.

Somebody arrived first than you and put the "nickname" you claim to be yours.
    We can't just go there and change the "nickname" that other player have chosen, just to give it to you!...

Imagine if all the players remember to do the same?
    How could we manage the situation?

When (and if) that account expires, or that player changes his nickname, you can recover "your nickname" if nobody takes it first than you.

I repeat, there is not any browser-game in the world where this is made in a different way.
    So it's not about not wanting to answer to your request, but just because your request don't make sense and it is not fair or correct to do the things like that.

If you have never played another browser-game, just try it and you will discover that works like this in all of them.
    And here doesn't suppose to be different.

No, he was here first, the other player have started recently and make an account with the same nick as he have since the beggining, and the new guy is not playing. just made an account with his name. I think that is what he wanted to tell you. its like your ingame nick is DemoN, then after a while u kill few people, they don't like u, and all of a sudden someone make a new account with nick DemoN and he is talking on chat and on board, an people don't know is it you ( the real DemoN ) or the new guy ( fake DemoN ) :P I know i would not like another Cesc in game for shure :P

Edit : but now i see that Bumse changed his name and he is not Bumse anymore :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cesc ().

• The case is that Bumse (the person who started this thread) changed his nick for a few days and in this time another player created a account with the name bumse and now there could be mistaken identity.

He said that this person isn't playing so he asks if the "Fake-Account" could be deleted or renamed so that there are no more mistaken identity...
    „Das Größte, was man erreichen kann, ist nicht, nie zu straucheln, sondern jedes Mal wieder aufzustehen.“

Nelson Mandela, "Long Walk to Freedom", 1995
  • Originally posted by DemoN

Because nobody owns a nickname.

Who arrives first, picks the nickname first. ;)

Thats not true. The rules cleary state
    §9 Accountveräußerung

Der in deinem Besitz befindliche Account bleibt weiterhin Eigentum von RaVenC.
    Er darf von dir weder verkauft, versteigert noch anderweitig veräußert werden.
    Sollte dein Account trotz größter Sorgfalt durch einen Programmierfehler zu Schaden kommen, ist RaVenC nicht zu Schadensersatz verpflichtet.

Which implies that RaVenC owns the name and not you. But if someone does some crazy shit then you're paying :D

Furthermore if first comes, serves first then pls give bumse his name back.

Edit: Nevermind that before, pls rename him to thuds
    And if I may quote you, with "First use first name", "thuds" I was called for registration!
    15:01:51 Unantastbar: pls dont talk shit

"Ich kann meinen Einheiten ja sagen sie sollen langsamer laufen... wäre doch auch sinnvoll denen zu sagrn ihr lauft erst um 2 uhr los oder? ;)" - Illisto[/align]
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/PX9xk6q.gif]

The post was edited 1 time, last by MDM2 ().