Spring Gun & Land Mines

• Spring Gun & Land Mines

Well, as you all may have notice, this (Defense tower and Mines) continue to be of a great utility in this game... So, I tought in something that I'ld like to know what do you think about this way of giving them some utility...

To the Defense Tower I tought that maybe this could just give some defense percentage to the troops, whereas the more is the level, the more is the defence percentage.

To the Mines I tought of something more complex.
    The idea is this:

Supose we have 600 mercenaries and mines at level 10.
    Some guy attack us with 1500 mercenaries.
    As you should know our pour 600 don't have any chance.
    By this way, when our 600 died and he stayed with about 1000 we still had our great mines in action. As they were at level 10, this 1000 mercs would fight with them in the next round and would die for example 200 mercs. However the cost would be the level drop of 10 to 9 because of the explosion when the 200 mercs passed by there. Next round would die 150 mercs and mines would drop of 9 to 8 and so on.

Of course this are hipotetical and exagerated numbers. This could make more dificult the attacts so maybe the mercs should get some more attack power. And of course this all would be much more beautifull in a server like the portuguese s3 and spanish s12 etc...

Give your opinion, pro and con and maybe this "things" could finaly have some utility...
  • Sinceramente não percebo qual é o sentido de existir algo que não tem utilidade nenhuma. Era como teres um analgésico que não te tirava as cefaleias... Para isso não existia LOL
    Uma coisa é dizerem que a ideia é má e apresentarem nova solução (a chamada critica construtiva) agora dizer pra deixar estar como está... É isto mesmo:
    Originally posted by Lagrima
    manter o jogo original é dar lhe o mesmo destino que ele ja teve no passado, ou seja mais tarde ou mais cedo fica deserto^^
  • de todas as maneiras duas soluçoes, ou se modifica o sistema de jogo e mete-se est tipo de cenas a funcionar ou entao retiram-se completamente do jogo

na minha opiniao iria mais pela primeira soluçao, dar novo rumo ao jogo, acabar do melhor que se pode o trabalho que a gameforge nunca acabou e a sugestao inicial do topico parece me boa