Hola vengo a spamear!

• XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

EDIT by NaHuaL.

Warned, see Inbox. NaHuaL

DemoN wrote:

14. - No esta consentido el uso de lenguaje inapropiado en el foro, esto también también se aplica a las palabras que son auto-censuradas, siempre y cuando se pueda percibir su significado, los usuarios pueden ser advertidos.

DemoN wrote:

10. - Provocaciones graves y/o insultar otros miembros del foro está prohibido y el autor de los mismos puede ser advertido.

The post was edited 2 times, last by NaHuaL ().

• yo prefiero que el XXXXX venga y se estampe a tener que ir a jugar a las escondidas XD

EDIT by NaHuaL

Warned, see profile. NaHuaL
      You had your chance, you wasted it in just a few hours.

DemoN wrote:

10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.

The post was edited 4 times, last by NaHuaL ().

• Is this a pg board? If it is, can you please advertise it? The constant warnings of questionable things is OUT OF HAND, and going to cost this forum All of its activity... this is an international board, and people cannot be expected to participate in a war game and walk on eggshells in how they talk. Warn me for bringing this CONSTANT issue up, and you can be without ANOTHER active member.

Lets all pull our heads from ass and remember this is a WAR GAME!

Attention to the forum Rules. NaHuaL

In only this singular post, you are acttualy breaking all this rules.

DemoN wrote:

8. - The users should never tell the moderators how to do their job. Those who repeatedly act as moderators, telling them what to do, may be punished with a warning. The same applies to the work of any member of the Staff.

DemoN wrote:

9. - If a user finds something that does not obey the rules, please contact us. To avoid overloading the Moderator, please just report the problems that remain unresolved after 24 hours after occurs.

DemoN wrote:

12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied the punishment (by PM or email).

DemoN wrote:

13. - Complaints about Staff members of the board, first it should be contacted the member in question and then if you still not satisfied with the answer, you should contact his superior via PM (private message) or email. The section 'Acknowledgements & Criticisms' has its own rules which can be read here in more detail.

DemoN wrote:

23. - For proper functioning between users and game/board Staff, we strictly advise that any case not solved by the directly responsible, it should be passed to his hierarchical superior.

11:30 13/09/2014

The post was edited 1 time, last by NaHuaL ().

• robbyatmlc wrote:

Is this a pg board? If it is, can you please advertise it? The constant warnings of questionable things is OUT OF HAND, and going to cost this forum All of its activity... this is an international board, and people cannot be expected to participate in a war game and walk on eggshells in how they talk. Warn me for bringing this CONSTANT issue up, and you can be without ANOTHER active member.

Lets all pull our heads from ass and remember this is a WAR GAME!

I agree with you

Attention to the forum rules.
      NaHuaL.

The same applies to you, showing that still after almost more than a year, you did not learn them.

11:30 13/09/2014

• el tema no es los insultos, creo yo que los insultos son muy leves, no son insultos reales sino que son formas de generar roces leves para poder divertirse mas

Attention to the forum rules. NaHuaL

DemoN wrote:

20.- It's not allowed to answer to the NOTICES/WARNINGS given by the Moderators, neither in the thread where the member have been noticed, nor any other thread. If the user responds to a NOTICE/WARNING given by the Moderator, this is considered SPAM/INSULT TO THE STAFF, which may result in a warning.

11:30/2014 13/09/2014

• I will not give direct warnings for all of this because I prefer to think that you are fill with good intentions.

First of all, this is not the place to discuss this matters, nor the way.

Second, @robbyatmlc you do not know the intensity of those insult in spanish, you are not spanish and most of all, you do not live in South America. If you were living here you will find out that those insult were really agresive. Nor a game or every other thing gives no one the right to be that violent with other person. There are ways and ways to mock or tease another user, but you have to leave uncontroled violence behind at the minute you start using this forum, or any other forum of a game like this one. Just try to go to a GF forum and you'll see what you get there.

Third, @DiosNadal was a speccial case. He had recently giving a special forgiveness - base in the benefit of the doubt - for other insults comitted and he had enter to a "Zero Tolerance" policy beacuse this, where the slightest infraction will be punished. Knowing this, he decided to shit on this and start acting like a God he sometimes really think he is.

Forth, It impress me how certain number of user just come to the forum always to complain and cry in everybody thread you pleased, but you dont use it for other purposses.
      The rules are this, you accept them the minute you start using the forum. If you do not like, use the stantard procedures, we always considerd everybody opinions and there are a lot of thing that prove this right, an example, was DiosNadal forgiveness.

No more of this, open a thread where it should be.
      Greetings.

• This is spam section? Muahahahahah

the end

Warned, See Inbox. NaHuaL

DemoN wrote:

8. - The users should never tell the moderators how to do their job. Those who repeatedly act as moderators, telling them what to do, may be punished with a warning. The same applies to the work of any member of the Staff.

DemoN wrote:

7. - All the threads/replies should be placed in the appropriate section or subsection according to the subject. If it is verified an intentional mistake the user will be responsible for the consequences.

• Just to state before hand, i have no intention of telling anyone how to do there Job (considering i understand what its like to be on the Team)
      Im just going to give my personal opinion about this...

DonSacha wrote:

I agree with you

Do not understand what you agree with when your the first to have his head in a claustrofobic, dark place...

FenixDown wrote:

It may be a war game but in the end is a frigging game, no reason for people to insult and get worked up because someone gain the upper hand being a smart@ss when talking xD If people quit the board because they get some warnings it shows how mature people is...

EMPTY wrote:

el tema no es los insultos, creo yo que los insultos son muy leves, no son insultos reales sino que son formas de generar roces leves para poder divertirse mas

This is a game about Mafia, Ilegal Alchohol, Wars, criminal activity (Well its based on that)
      It is totally normal people that people take the part too personal and think they are in the real Mafia world.
      Thats what the internet is about, conecting and playing your role in your game... turning into someone you are not the rest of the day..
      To be able to play Stiddari you cant be your normal self because sometimes you must act.

If someone steps on my shoes in real life am i going to send all my boys to kill him? Well, no (although there are people like that in life)
      The problem i see here is many people dont understand where the line is between and internet game and a personal attack.
      Thats what the Team is here for, to remember everyone this is only a game, not real life and therefor you must respect everyone even if its your enemy.

Id also like to add that if @RaVenC would not spend his Money & Time in this project it may be better you go play paintball with your friends, pretend your part of a Mafia.
      and out of respect to him, we must follow the rule implemented by him & respect all those people that help free..
      This wouldnt be much of a game if there would be no Team here.... for a game to work there must be people behind it to asure everything is done properly if not only the biggest gangsters will be playing and everyone would leave....

So i recomend everyone realises where they are, why we can be here...
      Maybe time we started to respect friends, enemies and Team.
      Have a Good day ;)
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • I speak spanish fine, or I wouldnt have had a reference point to talk from about insults... my grandparents live in mexico, so I do actually know pretty well how to insult in spanish... "suck it" is a command, not a threat, not an insult. I have no doubt nadal insulted more, and im not referring to his in particular, but the CONSTANT warnings in this forum.

There are too many sensitive children here. Youve lost members on an already dwindling game, and continue the same bad habits. There is a reason vendetta died. Your following the same path.

This will be my final post in the forum, and I will Not play the walk on eggshells censorship game in an international war game. There are less than 300 players remaining. And far fewer on board. You may be one more short now.

Raven, thank you for what you have provided us, but without a better grasp of what is making people leave this game, its going to suffer the same conclusion. I hope you can reign in the bullshit. Good luck and goodbye
    • I don't know if there is a role playing forum around here. Cain, a member of my family loves that stuff and he always did a role play to declare a war lol. The point is, I'm sure that if people were to role play, they could vent a bit, but respect is something you must always show up and having so many people around here from old vendetta, I would expect a lot of maturity which is lacking on some post around.
      Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014
      Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014
    • Bouhbouh wrote:

Very suscpetible Nahual..

Yeah. Maybe I am. That's way you all are always welcome to takes matters to my superiors. I know I am not always right. I am a human just like any other and I commit mistakes just like everybody else. The only thing I Ask of you is to respect the rules and if you think one of my or any other staff member decissions are incorrect, take it to the BA. Nor me or any other staff members has troubles with going back with the decissions we took, we are not that arrogants.