Lets Advertise the Game as the Server comes !!( TO ALL Players)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lets Advertise the Game as the Server comes !!( TO ALL Players)

Hi Mates. I consider there are many of you who greatly desires to play on the new server and can't wait anymore . As you know it is not an easy work to construct new server from " 0" with number of altering s and programmer had gone through incredible graft .Well I there are about 500 registered players on Testserver and I guess very little percentage of them are active ( about 20-30 ppl I think) . Would you be happy to play on the new server with 30 players? .Surely no...I also think that the owner has several plans to place advertisements and bring new players ,but It could not be enough to collect sufficient number of gamers. I remember from vendetta1923 when new server was opening there were about 2500 players (!)... I dealed with RavenC and he said he would be happy to accept any help and the main thing he need its definitely new players .He Did the Main thing -- Created the Server...So guys I address to all of you -- Lets help him to Raise this game and advertising it on Internet .( that's the only thing we can help with)..( THERE ARE PLENTY OF VARIANTS-TALK TO FRIENDS , SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK,POST IT ON DIFFERENT GAME AND NON -GAME FORUMS,INVITE PPL TO LIKE THE PAGE ON FACEBOOK ( STIDDARI.NET))... I am confident if we will start it there would be definitely the Result...So guys The popularity of the server depends on us - Lets make it interesting place to play ...I hope u like this ideas and will follow it...Cheeers... :)
    • Hi Echoman,

I think that in the current situation it does not make sense to do a lot of advertising.

When Raven has finished the game as far as I think it will make much more sense to give his advertising. I think then each of us will try the game in terms of advertising support.

I think Raven is us 3 - 4 weeks before giving modest restart when the server is as far as can start the game in version 1.0 (or is planned in 2013) so that we all have enough time to start any form of advertising.

I just think for newbies it will be understandable only to begin to "work their way" then to have to start from scratch again.

Especially because Stiddari is not a game to like.
      Stiddari is to love a game.
    • Original von Illisto
      Hi Echoman,

I think Raven is us 3 - 4 months before giving modest restart

Stiddari is to love a game.

fixed that for you
      15:01:51 Unantastbar: pls dont talk shit

"Ich kann meinen Einheiten ja sagen sie sollen langsamer laufen... wäre doch auch sinnvoll denen zu sagrn ihr lauft erst um 2 uhr los oder? ;)" - Illisto[/align]
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/PX9xk6q.gif]